Can't log into Facebook

KKHeezyKKHeezy Registered Users 7 Posts
Don't know if I should submit a ticket yet, so wanted to see if anyone else has had the problem. I have started a new game and I can't log into Facebook. I usually play solo but it would be interesting if I could add some people from this Forum to my Facebook. Anyone else ever had this trouble? In the game I go to options, log in to Facebook, then theres the waiting screen and then it takes me back to Options. But the KKH game says I'm not logged into Facebook (even tho I just tried to!). In my Facebook settings I can see that it is connected to the Kim Kardashian Hollywood app
PLATFORM: Doll 1: Android/ Doll 2: Facebook

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I found this.....I've always logged in through this method. try this and I'll look around for more things. What platform are you?

Click on the “Contacts” button (smartphone icon in the bottom right) to bring up the contacts screen. The social networks to which you are connected are shown in the area underneath the tabs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHeezyKKHeezy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for replying! Even under the contact lists it doesn't appear that I can sign into Facebook either. This is what my screen looks like after I hit the sign in button under contacts. The only social it displays is my google play game name (which i blacked out) eHonDJs1ahRgNPsa9https://goo.gl/photos/eHonDJs1ahRgNPsa9
    PLATFORM: Doll 1: Android/ Doll 2: Facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok, that's a bad link. ugh. I hate google photos because of that it's so hard to capture the actual url. I think it's time to send in a ticket. You seem to be doing it right. I have no idea why they're not connecting. It's a conputer generated figure. you network with them....they go into contacts. Customer Care is your best bet I think.

Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game so the Support team can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Are you logged into the FB app? I'm wondering because I wasn't logged into FB on the game and I just tried tapping the "sign in" button under contacts and it auto signed me in. Didn't have to put in my info or anything. I wonder if it's something on FB end that's blocking the sign in? :confused:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ohh another idea is log out of your FB and then try to connect in the game and see if it prompts you for your username/pass.

Sorry if you've tried this, just trying to brainstorm while you're waiting on support.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It isn't letting me log into Facebook either but i was logged in it earlier...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    So I followed soundspretty advice and it worked! Thank you :)
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I had to hard reset my Android device and now I'm trying to log in to my previous game through Facebook and it just keeps taking me back to kustomization screen no matter how many times I try. I've been trying for over 2 hours and I'm full on crying rn cause I'm in the A+ list, I'm married and I have over 270 gems. I've been playing for over 7 months now and I've had to log bacj in severally and I've never had this issue till now. Pleaasseee what should I do ????