Switching Facebook accounts

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
I already have my game connected to my personal Facebook but today I made a new Facebook specifically for the app and so I can add people. I unlinked my Facebook account from the game and tried to link my new account but it won't let me. It keeps trying to connect my old Facebook account, even though I went into settings on Facebook and forgot the game on my old account. It still isn't recognizing I'm trying to link a new account to it. Is there a way to fix this, so I can link my new account to the game? Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Nevermind y'all! I figured it out lol. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmm, I would suggest you change the password on the olf FB account, then when the game tries the old password it will fail, and a box pops uo asking to you sign it , use your new info. And you don't say what platform you're on. I did it with android, it took a few days for people to show up. So just try that a few times, and I'll try to gather more help for you. Your only problem is connecton, right? The rest of your game is ok? I'm sorry this is happening.

eta: I typed this and forgot to hit post. Lol. How did you do it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmmm, I would suggest you change the password on the olf FB account, then when the game tries the old password it will fail, and a box pops uo asking to you sign it , use your new info. And you don't say what platform you're on. I did it with android, it took a few days for people to show up. So just try that a few times, and I'll try to gather more help for you. Your only problem is connecton, right? The rest of your game is ok? I'm sorry this is happening.

eta: I typed this and forgot to hit post. Lol. How did you do it?

Thanks for the help! Apparently it came a minute too late. :p

I was searching on google, trying to figure out how to fix it myself and I came across someone saying you should log into Facebook on iOS thru settings, and I wasn't signed in yet. So I decided to sign in under my new account, went back into the game, and voila! When I tried to log into Facebook, it let me connect to my new account instead of the old. :)
    Thanks AngelaLauren. Changing pws forced me to have to login in with new info, but you got there directly. Thanks for sharing the info. Just curios, with the new facebook page, your friend contacts still frozen?

I'm always optimistic.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks AngelaLauren. Changing pws forced me to have to login in with new info, but you got there directly. Thanks for sharing the info. Just curios, with the new facebook page, your friend contacts still frozen?

I'm always optimistic.

I'm not sure what you mean by my contacts being frozen. :confused:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Angela Lauren, I'm thinking that Koko meant was to ask if your rl contacts current 'refreshed' looks are changing their doll's clothes on a consistent basis.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

A lot of iOS players friends aren't changing clothes. I wondered if hooking uo with a different FB account would show them as they are truly dressed. Thats why I was going to try a fb change for my Androids, but glu advised against it. Your case was different, and it all worked out. Now go play with friends. :cool:

Eta: I'm bbqing and answeringthat was the delay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary