Options

KK:H Oh What a Beautiful Baby!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited June 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Babythread2.jpg

It was June 3rd, 2015 (or thereabouts)
A long awaited wish for our Dolls to be parents was finally granted.
And we had choices so no one was left out.
Option1.jpg

Adoption for 160 Stars,

bb_Options.jpg

Or you could have your own... the 'old fashioned way'

Babyoptions3.jpg
You date till you reached the magic Baby Numbers!
First it was 9,000 pts. with a 2nd baby available at 12,000 romance points.
Then when levels were raised, it became 12,000 for the 1st, and 15,000 for the 2nd.

Or you could go the adoption route for 160 Stars and choose your child.

Adoptchoice.jpg

However you got here, time to show off your children, bring them in for a visit,
tell us all about it, because

Oh What a Beautiful Baby!

Bears.gif
Who'll be the first to step up and share about their precious bundles of joy?

Don't forget to tell your lovestory on Heart Matters!

If you want to review the previous Love and Babies thread, feel free to bookmark the thread and reminisce to your hearts desire.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki's son, Jack, was conceived during a rocky marriage with her 3rd husband. He ran off to South America with some young starlet who dumped him for a rich sugar daddy. She also took all his money and his passport, so now he's still there selling fake Rolexes and bead necklaces to tourists! LOL Understandable why Kiki left the rat to suffer, they're better off without him :D

IMcE51.jpg

Kiki got worried that Jack would be lonely, so she adopted Olivia. Olivia adores her big brother and Jack takes good care of his lil sis :o

7cEqXK.jpg

Now Kiki is married to Sloane and he couldn't be a better father to Jack and Olivia! He loves being Daddy to them and they enjoy getting away from all the glam and just relaxing at the beach as a happy little family ❤️

7IIhwc.jpg

qGUJrK.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh gosh the diva has such a long way to go to conceived two babies from both biological baby daddies haha :D
    I'm hoping that she doesn't have a Maury moment and not even remember who she's been sleeping with :rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey y'all! On this June 3rd our sweet little angel Mellanie is turning 2 years old. Have such fond memories of that day!

Sorry to not throw a party as last year, busy to editing, however made this photoshoot of the family in a way to celebrate this special day:

VESynt9.png

Happy B'day Mell!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Sugar, Kiki's babies are marvelous and thank gosh they all look like their mother! Glad they found a nice influence on Sloane and now are a happy family!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLY!!!

Wishing little Melly a wonderful birthday! Vats, the shirtless family pic is just adorable :o

Kiki's happy and proud too that her children resemble her! Jack's biological father (aka the rat) had blue hair for gosh sakes lol ;)

colorful-happy-birthday-cake-for-Melly.
  • Options
    1b9fc3d5-1809-4e1a-b9bb-caba2805849f_1.33855517a.jpg

Happy Birthday Melly Sweetie. Here's a little present from Sister Mommy Auntie Z. Your first mercedes. We have an appointment at Ziggy's Performance Auto for a nice Candy Apple Violet paint job next Tuesday. After the ,birthday week mani pedis. Vats, how do you feel about pierced ears? You know, i'll just drop the present here and walk out.

KIKI, your pabies Jack and Olivia are so precious. Sloane is a wonderful catch. Congratulations
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Sugar thanks for covering my back and bring a cake! Totally forgot about it! Hahaha have to agree that the only case where I'd prefer brown rather than blue is for hair color!

Koko thank you so much for the pink Mercedes! I love Mercedes and pink! I'd love to stay that way, but something inside me says that Mell has the 'purple obssesion gene', you can tell by her eyes!

Well before you asked, I was ok with this, they always do that with new born baby girls at the hospital...Now that I thought, feels sexist. Anyway, guess her ears are pierced already, bring the blings!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm honestly thinking that my doll is emotionally suffering from 'baby fever':(. She wants 2 more babies to additionally become an brand-new edition into their family. Here's Lucas meeting his future stepchildren for the very first time. She also wants to get remarried again and have Lucas two babies (if that hopefully ever happens at astray game).
    916caa.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    What a lovely family. I hope you get your desire for more babies. I think a lot of people might like more. :O Oh glu...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love all these family pics!!
    Oh I would really like it is my babies could grow into toddlers at one point...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yay toddlers! I'd die the day that little Mell start to have a shoulder lenght hairstyle with beautiful bangs and maybe an alice headband as girls got couple of weeks ago at the weekend event, or pigtails with the half down of the hair loose. Love to see little girls like that <3

After she grow up, maybe will be time for a second child, but not before we can get rid of the nanny and keep our doll's SO around the nursery!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm beginning to agree. At first I wanted them to stay babies forever. Now toddlers would be fun. It's my real son I want to keep a baby. Sigh. They do grow up so fast. Toddler/toddler/toddler/toddler. (Mini chant for Linda and all players whose arms a getting tired from holding the babies nonstop) lol. So.....anyone here expecting? It dawned on me, this MidWeek might produce a few more babies. Think so? That would be exciting.

Now, here is Brooke Amethyst.

IMG_1921.jpg
    Sister SamiJ is in her ballet class and couldn't be in the photo. Noah is an Audiologist now, but previously he was a back up dancer for Apple's Vegas show. Maybe that's why Brooke resembles him so. Apple and Fabs had a rocky period before the split. There was a fight,......Noah may have had something to do with it...Fabs raised his fist to her, Rocky barred his teeth and Fabs took off. Vanished never to be seen again.

IMG_1922.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Happy New Year, Happy 2018 and with the New Love and Marriage thread opening, I thought it a good idea to bump this.....our Babies thread from last year. I think we should keep it going. So, if you haven't introduced your babies, or you want to reintrouduce them.......remember to bring pics. We love looking at the babies. In real life they grow up so fast. lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Wow, all my images had disappeared....but Its fixed now, let’s share those Baby Stories........old and new!. Introduce your bundles of joy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here is Conner and Lily. Hubby's name is James O'Brien - I like to pretend he is Irish 😆

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @soundspretty your family is adorable!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Here we have Kat With Baby M, and Z holding little Dante. I think he looks more like Vats everyday.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Here we have Kat With Baby M, and Z holding little Dante. I think he looks more like Vats everyday.

Your baby girl is adorable <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Dolls, I'm starting a Discussion thread just for Marriage and Babies, and we'lll keep this for pictures, stories, and introductons, like a family photo album. I'lll start it with posts moved out of here. When we start talking about divorcing and dating aversion..it opens up the thread to become another mess. So hang on, some posts are taking a ride.

The companion Discussion thread is here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5445222/discussion-of-all-things-baby-marriage-and-divorce
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ohh cool :D Link us then :D
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut You forgot to mention Spike, the bodyguard 😅 Ummm and I need that little blue hat. So cute! I'm a bad mother. I rarely visit the nursery so I forget about these things..

One of these days Glu will let us take them out of the baby jail nursery.
  • Options
    Ok companion thread is here https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5445222/discussion-of-all-things-baby-marriage-and-divorce
    I have seen a lot of well intentioned threads lose their focus. And this is the third attempt to get a dedicated thread for sharing baby stories. Thanks for understanding.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Here is Conner and Lily. Hubby's name is James O'Brien - I like to pretend he is Irish 😆

Aww, so cute. THey look like a lovely Irish family. Want to share the story of how they meto and fell in love? Hey guys, we have a Love story thread too. Wedding pics go great in there. Let me dig up and bump that as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I would like for you all to meet my very first baby in the KKH game, my precious liltle boy! Hes name is Theo
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Meet my baby boy, Haven

And my baby girl, Ziya.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Today i had my 2nd baby! Its another baby boy! Hes name is Kyle!

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Sierra and her wife finally had their first baby, Cash! 

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    What beautiful babies you got
  • Options
    Awww such adorable babies!
    I deleted a post about a dress, and answered privately, Let's keep this all about the babies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Meet Thiago & Maggie ❤️ 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Sierra and Angelina’s new daughter Khalia! Happy they got a girl this time lol.