Options

Monday Morning Midweek Musings 6/13/17

13Next

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Cue the sad trombone...VicCArY.png?1I do not have the rest of this costume, so unlikely I'll ever wear the red riding hood. But on a more pleasant note, happy birthday to Linda! You are thoughtful, kind, helpful and fun, Linda, and I am very happy to know you. I was able to change your frozen doll's dress in my game when I attempted to give you a gift (although I am unable to gift you), and Everly is wearing a dress that you gifted her way back in the day, and which she still wears often! xoxoRJsXsEH.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Happy Birthday to Linda and congrats to everyone who got something they liked. I finished with 10 minutes to spare and got an incredibly ugly brown dress (this is why I don't buy TB boxes; terrible luck) but I really loved having a shortened professional event. I could do this every week and be happy.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who finished. Now, get some sleeo if mitls on the schedule. We have a new event ina feew hours. Woo hoo north West turns 4.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, Nai, this looks sooo great! Thank you so much for this!
    And yes, there is always room for another Kylie! In fact, I'm all ready for the Vacation Edition that goes on sale today!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Haftime! I love our pic together!
    I actually wear that hood with a red dress, looks great imo... but I agree that it goes best with the Red Riding outfit.

Thank you Thinkthistle!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry that I'm late, but I couldn't go without saying that I'm glad you had a lovely day as you soooo deserve it! :o You were my very first friend on KKH and even though you're still frozen, I'm still happy to have met you and hopefully our dolls will get to pose together again soon ❤️ ❤️

137632103750734_zps7181e72a.gif
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy belated b day Linda! I hope that you've enjoyed your special day with your loved ones:).

I've made a b day edit especially for you. Here's your bday cake, b day gift, bday card, and your Kylie lip kits.
    ce665c.png
    d06004.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Happy belated birthday, Linda
    7b9dafe70055955137964bafaead41c3_zpsnf5h1n9m.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aw you guys... thank you so much for the birthday and anniversary wishes!!

Love your pic, Rumpel! We miss you so much in our Krew, but I try to stay positive and know that you will return one day!

OMG, Vats, cake and Kylie's... best presents ever!!!

SugarK, thank you for the kind words. I really hope my doll unfreezes soon...

Yes, thank you, Carol for that amazing edit!!

Aw, thank you, Astray!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________