Problem boyfriend

Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
Hi,I have a problem with my kkh boyfriend, we are at more 12 000 and he never asked me to marry him once :/ he is a A lister and it's annonying because we are number 1 on couple list and we are still "dates" Can you help me please
✨SELLY KKH✨

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At 12000 points, he should ask about a baby. Sometimes they are backwards, but I if you say yes to the baby, you should get the proposal right after the baby, like the next date or so. But you can check the FAQs from your game, they have quite a bit about getting the proposal. If you need help looking in FAQspist again and I'll try to hook you up with links on the web. But tell hey our status with the baby, and I'll try to help more. Also, what platform are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I have a question related to relationship stuff, so I hope this is the right thread. I was wondering is it even possible to become a top couple with the B lister boyfriend? I am still with Dirk Diamonds, and have been with him since ever. We are married and have 2 kids. Relationship is of course maxed long time ago. I go on one date per day for years now, and change locations all the time, however, I've not been able to get higher than 38, for the whole 3 years of playing and dating Dirk. He was rank D at the beginning, and now is B, but I doubt he would ever become an A lister. I don't wanna dump him ofc, so just wondering if it's even possible to become no. 1 with him?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My doll's second husband first asked for a baby and later proposed. He was an arrogant A lister. I deleted him by accident right after the wedding ceremony.
    That day a dating event was going on, so she started dating another A lister, who proposed after only 5 dates! He took her by storm 😁 lol
    That's her 3rd husband now.

Zzzelena, one date a day doesn't get you to the top, I think. Have you participated in dating events? You should be able to make some progress then.
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What helps you climb to the top, is doing more than just the required one date when they call. The FAQs have suggested dating in different places, dating a lot. Initiate dates rather than just waiting for them to call...you have to realize that you are competing against others all vying for the top spot, so you're all trying to climb up. let me see if I can find some direct quotes for you. I've been married to an ELister, and we made couple number 1.Then you slip down and now we hover around 20-30 depending.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Cheers girls! Yeah, I have participated in dating events many times, and noticed the progress then. I would usually initiate dates before he calls me, so that he doesn't lol. But yeah, I'm glad it's possible to become no. 1 with a non A lister, so I'm just gonna keep on going on loads of dates!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My spouse fluctuates between B/C list. What I found worked best for me to reach #1 fast was to vary where I dated. I don't know if this is scientific fact (lol) but it seemed when I dated in one place exclusively I didn't increase my rank as quickly as when I dated at different locations.