Free thank you mugs for my KKH friends

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww Carol, thank you. I love it. Thank you very much.
    ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you so much for complimenting my work:D Judith. I'm so happy that you and the others are loving the mugs. I just luv making people happy through my artwork. That's the best part about art that I absolutely luv:o.
    judithkkh wrote: »
    This is such a cute and lovely idea! I'm loving all of your great work, Carol :o Those are some super cute mugs! :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here you go Bilal. Your doll is floating on top of cloud 9 lol:D. This edit looks so super cool BTW.:cool:
    cbd52d.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Dang! I posted a pic for you ages ago Carol but it must not have actually gone thru, lol! I love to see what you come up with when you do these!

Here's Everly in a business-y type outfit because she drinks coffee w/ cream (no sugar!) when she's working :)

DmKBr35.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Here you go Stefan☺. Here's Hayley strutting it up at her garden home.
    preview.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Aw thank you Carol, I absolutely love your work! :D
    Now it's time to have some cinnamon tea with the lovely mug :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here we go:
    hHemIyc.jpg

Can I have 'Daddy's Little Angel' written on mine?

My favorite drink is hibiscus tea. It helps keep my belly flat.:cool:

Thanks for doing this Carol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Here you go Lucas to my coffee lover♥☺. My doll is caffeinated by her husband's highs and lows. I hope that you luv your surprise.
    I5u04V.gif
    Xoxo,
    Carol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Each and everyone of these is a masterpiece of friendship. I'd love to see them all together on a hurch or something. You might like to keep it as your own pwesonal memento. I once made christmas ornaments for a bunch of friends. Then i put them all together on a christmas tree. I had all the ornaments saved in one picture.

Love how you put Bilal on the cloud. And i love mine. Thank you again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Here you go Lucas to my coffee lover♥☺. My doll is caffeinated by her husband's highs and lows. I hope that you luv your surprise.
    I5u04V.gif
    Xoxo,
    Carol

I absolutely love this been anticipating it and it was so worth the wait, thank you so much Carol
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax likes iced coffee.

cstUZ5C.jpg
    PM to add
    Here you go haftime. Here's Everly on a very unique geomagnetic designed mug:cool:
    7tzwgvmb.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

astray wrote: »
    I absolutely love this been anticipating it and it was so worth the wait, thank you so much Carol

Your welcome my ace

Glittering-Keart-kl33.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    awesome! thank you, Carol! <3<3<3
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Here you go Vats.☺
    There's your doll with baby princess Mell at the castle.
    previewa7863.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm ABSOLUTELY enchanted by my customized mug! Thank you so much Carol for always bringing joy and fun, made my day! The Peppa Pig<3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax likes iced coffee.

cstUZ5C.jpg

So want that hair for Lucas, Nai. I just love it and those are the kind of hairstyles I wear in real life.
    astray wrote: »
    So want that hair for Lucas, Nai. I just love it and those are the kind of hairstyles I wear in real life.

Oh no buddy! Did you missed when it was in sale few weeks ago?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Here you go Nai:). Although Jax may look like he's a dog person, he loves all animals in general lol he's a proud pet owner of the canines and felines as well☺
    Don't worry about it though. None of his pets spilled his iced coffee ha :D
    2zpmkh1.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

These are all just great Carol. You have a gift.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. I had so much fun creating everyone's customizable designed mugs. But, now I'm closing the submissions since no one else has submitted their entry looks. Until next time, peace, love, and soul

Glitter-Thank-You-Image.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG