7.0.1 update issue - iOS

MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
Hi,

I currently use iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 10.3.2. I tried using the app after the 7.0.1 update was released. However, a message kept popping up telling me to update in order to play the game. I have the latest version. I have tried deleting my app and reinstalling it, but that hasn't fixed the problem. Help?
The name is Mirela. A+++.

Comments

• queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently use iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 10.3.2. I tried using the app after the 7.0.1 update was released. However, a message kept popping up telling me to update in order to play the game. I have the latest version. I have tried deleting my app and reinstalling it, but that hasn't fixed the problem. Help?

Click here to read about the update issue. Thanks! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, please update to 7.0.2 if you didn't update automatically. We're back and it's all good. Thanks for everyone's patience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I'm beyond annoyed. I've been trying to log in to the game for over 13+ hours after the update and it keeps crashing. I've restarted my device,closed every app but nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Really bummed I couldn't finish the throwback event
    ofortuna wrote: »
    I'm beyond annoyed. I've been trying to log in to the game for over 13+ hours after the update and it keeps crashing. I've restarted my device,closed every app but nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Really bummed I couldn't finish the throwback event

Is it the 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 update?
    The 7.0.1 update wouldn't let anyone back into the game once you updated it so, make sure it's the 7.0.2 not the other one :)

Hopefully, it was just an update problem and nothing very serious
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ofortuna- Which type of device do you use? Which version of iOS do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    It's update 7.0.2 --crashing problem only happened since I updated. Internet connection is fine, memory is fine

I'm using IOS 9.3 on an ipad
  • SelynaSelyna Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. Game closes after a minute or so stuck at the loading part after it was updated to 7.0.2. This waa also after I made a complaint asking them to remove the ads that were supposed be removed after I made purchases to remove ads. Glu Support is horrible. They really didn't care even for paying customer.
    ofortuna wrote: »
    It's update 7.0.2 --crashing problem only happened since I updated. Internet connection is fine, memory is fine

I'm using IOS 9.3 on an ipad
    Selyna wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me. Game closes after a minute or so stuck at the loading part after it was updated to 7.0.2. This waa also after I made a complaint asking them to remove the ads that were supposed be removed after I made purchases to remove ads. Glu Support is horrible. They really didn't care even for paying customer.

I'm so sorry, loves! :( Selyna, are you on iOS 10.3.2? & ofortuna, is the iOS 10.3.2 update available on your iPad?
    I checked and it's not. I've put money into this game and have now zero hope of completing the midweek event. I've never had an issue until this last game update
    Hey, Sorry you can't open your game. The team is working hard to let you play again soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you for your response. At this point it still is not loading for me
    Is there any update on this issue? I still cannot open the game.
    Don't think you've been forgotten. I was hoping no news was good news and you might be off playing. I promise to post anything I hear. I'm so sorry this is still affecting some.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We're aware that some iOS players can't open their games and we're still working on a fix. We'll announce when we have more news.
    #VIPKalinda
    Just released a new update (7.0.3) for iOS. Check the App Store for more bug fixes!

If you were having loading issues after 7.0.2, let us know if your game works now.
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Just released a new update (7.0.3) for iOS. Check the App Store for more bug fixes!

If you were having loading issues after 7.0.2, let us know if your game works now.

Hello, Kalinda! Thank you for this, I just updated my game! I wasn't having any problems but it's working pretty good right now too! Thank you :o
  • SelynaSelyna Registered Users 4 Posts

I updated to 7.0.3, but still not able to load the game. I am using ios 9.3.5
    I'm so sorry this is happening. I'll see if I can find out anything, are you still unable to open?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HMilesHMiles Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game has been crashing as well. It has been crashing since version 7.0.1. Currently I am on version 7.1 and Still cannot load my game. If i reinstall the game the game loads just fine, but soon as I load my game from icloud it crashes, and I am no longer able to run the game without it crashing immediatly.

I submitted tickets three times now and each time they just tell me it will be fixed with the next update and close my ticket.
    This is really starting to get frustrating!!
    Hillary Are you ios or Android?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.