Options

Downloading the same update twice?

theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
Hello all,

Not really a major issue as such but a recurring one, at least for me. In all the time that I've been playing this game, every so often the app store will notify me of a new update to be downloaded, only for me to discover that I've already downloaded it and it's the exact same one that I've been playing for the last few days / weeks.

I've always downloaded them again just to get rid of the notification but it's a curious thing none the less. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    thelorax wrote: »
    Hello all,

Not really a major issue as such but a recurring one, at least for me. In all the time that I've been playing this game, every so often the app store will notify me of a new update to be downloaded, only for me to discover that I've already downloaded it and it's the exact same one that I've been playing for the last few days / weeks.

I've always downloaded them again just to get rid of the notification but it's a curious thing none the less. Has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't with KKH, but with another game. Yes. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it and it went away.

But since you say App Store, you're on a Apple device right? And make sure if you do deleted the app, make sure your iCloud is backed up :) so you don't risk looking anything.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The latest update for iOS (version 7.0.2) has the same App Store description as version 7.0.0, but this update has more bug fixes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yes, I'm playing on an Apple device queenn.dani. :)

I must admit that I haven't looked too closely at the descriptions when this happens, but if that's the case, that would certainly explain the issue KalindaKing.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's not Glu, it's actually an App Store lag.:)