Options

Weekend Event 7/7/17 - Who's Up for a nice Tourist Attraction?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good luck Doll. It is a gorgeous purse. I've got it on two games, and i have to go for the pursein the third.

And for the link to the Image Test thread is here. https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Augh, I'm up to 424 event points but my hubby has still only paid for one date total. At least I can afford it but I feel bad for any other players low on cash with similar hard luck! This dude is getting dumped on Monday, lol.
    Oh man you guys. This is crazy because I had the worst luck in today's event. I'll upload some of my pallets, but I got so many boxes of energy this morning I'm already done with the event. Like, hours ago I was done. I should have taken Koko's advice and walked away for a bit instead of chasing.

Oh my gosh, this is painful just to look at! :( I probably would have teared up with frustration!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Augh, I'm up to 424 event points but my hubby has still only paid for one date total. At least I can afford it but I feel bad for any other players low on cash with similar hard luck! This dude is getting dumped on Monday, lol.

Oh my, how do you finish so fast? I need advice :(
  • Options
    The fastest way to finish is to buy GiftBoxes. Every Event item that you get increases your bonus points at the end of your date. You need 1 item to increase your spouse-star-for-a-kiss into 2 stars for a kiss. (Much the way during parties or gigs you need one Event item to get double points from the guest or costars. And if the Box you pick doesn't have an item hopefully it will either have event points, energy, or stars. The energy helps you complete dates forvevent points, and eventvpoints are justva boostvup the ladder.

You can buy no gbs, buy a few or a lot, and at least once an event one of us catches Gift Box Fever. I had it so bad one week, my ipad had all 4 gift box items, but i went thriugh 2 more palettes of 3 boxes each before i realuzed there were no kore. I just thought i was getting krappy palettes. Lol.

Does this help understand how honest players can get done fast. Puck a speed you're happy with, but be careful...it can be hard to slow down on the boxes. Take a breath. Lol.then keep going if you want. Oh, and if youre buying three boxes or even two boxes by them all in the same palette. That's my opinion I feel you get a better chance of getting at least one good prize if they're all in one palette.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my, how do you finish so fast? I need advice :(

I'm fortunate enough to now own all of the pets (except the expensive robot in Seoul). When I began playing, I could rarely complete the weekend events -- but the pets changed that! Every four hours I make the rounds to visit them and they help me refill my energy bar several times over. They also give cash, which helps with the overall cost of these dating events, especially when you're dating at Oak or the Monstrobull Center. I've visited my pets twice so far today and they're largely the reason I'm so far along.

I also received +30 event points from my free gift box, plus more (I think +25+5) from completing the first gig in the weekend quest/storyline.

Winning one or more of the gift box items (be it from getting one in your free gift box or paying K-stars to open more) can give you quite a boost, as they'll earn you extra event points upon completion of dates and the weekend storyline gigs, just like how earning the, uh, earnable items grants you extra points. These bonuses add up, so if you want to chase a gift box item, I'd advise you to open gift boxes earlier rather than later. I do my chasing right after opening my free gift box.

EDIT: Oh, koko explained the gift box items strategy while I was writing this up! Speedy koko :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I also chased all the items and now have everything. But like ... 500 stars later. I've also nearly finished the event now since I kept getting event points in my boxes. I think I'll focus on the wax figure storyline to finish the event
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Yes, bug i had forgotten to mention good old fashioned grinding. You explained ghat and pets,. I think i got lazy, especially right after a star sale. More stars to buy more gift boxes. But do it sensibly

Also I try to hold off on the event gigs until I have a good number of event items, very often I wait until I've collected the next-to-last earner item. this means I'll get more of the bonus points after the event gigs payout.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a new update (7.0.3) for iOS. Check the App Store for more bug fixes!

If you were having loading issues after 7.0.2, let us know if your game works now.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thanks. I was having mad crash issues since the wednesday update.

Having a super hard time with this event. I'm getting almost exclusively 1 hour dates. This is torture. It's legit killing my will to play.

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have the choice of date length in the next update?
  • Options
    Just wanna say WOW, this weekend's storyline sure is something. I just finished the second gig and the face-to-face conversations and phone calls have been... intriguing. Weird in a way that's right up my alley. Good job on this one Glu, this is the most entertained I've been by a weekend storyline in quite a while.

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Thanks. I was having mad crash issues since the wednesday update.

That's great! Which type of device do you play on?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Just wanna say WOW, this weekend's storyline sure is something. I just finished the second gig and the face-to-face conversations and phone calls have been... intriguing. Weird in a way that's right up my alley. Good job on this one Glu, this is the most entertained I've been by a weekend storyline in quite a while.

Doing the first gig now and my Miss Twosound has the black cat in the bag which seems perfect for someone who does wax figures lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i didn't get ;_; the pink dress;_;
    i got energy
    i could buy a box but nahhhh i'm gonna wait it out this time.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    It's dating event so I decided to marry to my clone and decided to get a baby as well:cool:
    Can anybody please let me know what I should pay attention to when having a baby?
    And I also noticed that some us having a merbaby. What are they? And how can I get them?
    Thanks in advance for you help!!
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Excuse me, I'm just wondering cuz I dated a new guy yesterday only for this weekend event but he didn't ask me to marry him (I remember guys always ask to marry around 200-500points, uh in my case) so I dumped him and tried dating another guy again, I just went on dates with him several times and waited if he'll propose around 200-500 but he didn't propose either. Does this have something to do with the Hawaii update storyline wherein I need to renew vows blabla, I mean should we finish that storyline first in order to get married?
    Thanks a bunch!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sandra, the proposal could be happening between 500-1000 relationship points. Just keep dating, it's dating event anyway, right? You have to be married in order to trigger the vow renewal storyline.

Here are the steps:
    1. Once you complete the wedding ceremony in Florence, Italy, Maria calls and asks you to go on 5 dates with your husband /wife.
    2. LM Commercial: 1 hr cat commercial in Hollywood.
    3. LM Wrap Party: 1hr at Lif in Miami
    4. The Pick-Up!:Talk to Olivia at Panino in Beverly Hills to get your friend's phone.
    ** Surprise arrives and 3 new rings & Waikiki unlocked and you get to decorate your ceremony.
    5. Meet Kim in her mansion and unlock the new wedding dresses & bridesmaids dresses.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Angeline's reply is so informative. I wouldn't change a thing, just add a few points.
    I pulled this down from the game FAQs, (online or in the help section in the game) It says:
    How can I get married?
    In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.
    At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.
    You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)
    This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:
    1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal
    These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

My personal advice is to just date date date. It's a good weekend for it. I've read you should date in a number of different places, and it will happen when the game makes it happen. Don't give up and go dumping them after you've invested time and money. Keep going. I have seen people get the proposal right after they have a baby. Which means in rare cases, you can get all the way up to 12,000 dating points, have a baby, and THEN get the proposal. Much like real life, you can't hurry love. Hopefully now with the storyline of Vow Renewal, hopefully you won't wait long.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's dating event so I decided to marry to my clone and decided to get a baby as well:cool:
    Can anybody please let me know what I should pay attention to when having a baby?
    And I also noticed that some us having a merbaby. What are they? And how can I get them?
    Thanks in advance for you help!!

Hi, you must have been reading old threads, I haven't heard about merbaby's in a year or two. In the baby wardrobe there is a costume similar to the one North wore for her 2nd birthday (or 3rd). Female dolls also had an event where we could win a gown that had a mermaid inspired skirt. I didn't buy the mermaid costume for my baby, but a number of people did, therefor merbaby=baby in a mermaid costume.

Pretty sure this is what you mean. As far as advice after the baby? Go into the nursery every day, see what they are crying for, and tap any of the 3 icons (feed baby, change baby, play with baby) till you hit the right one. I've never seen a sale on baby clothes or hair, so don't wait for one to outfit your baby, AND of course any stars you spend during a VIP on the baby do count toward your prizes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Has anyone finished the storyline? I only have a couple more hours to play so I need all the bonus points I can get to finish the event. :confused:
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    Cfrwvi8.png?1

What a lovely event!

I'm happy with my prizes and the storyline was super cool and rewarding this time!

Lii don't party with Lavender! I got 50 extra points (not) doing that.

I wish they use this concept of wax museum on a future update, we already have a billboard why not a wax statue?:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I thought we would get to see our wax statue in the end of the storyline. But as Maria said, it's kind of creepy so I'm okay not having one. Haha ...

Update: Just finished both dolls' last gig. As long as you choose "tell the truth", you will get 50 bonus points in the end. The choices of how we want our statues look like don't matter. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    zoSiOb7.jpgHa ha, well actually Maria...
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Options
    Sandra, the proposal could be happening between 500-1000 relationship points. Just keep dating, it's dating event anyway, right? You have to be married in order to trigger the vow renewal storyline.

Here are the steps:
    1. Once you complete the wedding ceremony in Florence, Italy, Maria calls and asks you to go on 5 dates with your husband /wife.
    4. The Pick-Up!:Talk to Olivia at Panino in Beverly Hills to get your friend's phone.
    ** Surprise arrives and 3 new rings & Waikiki unlocked and you get to decorate your ceremony.
    5. Meet Kim in her mansion and unlock the new wedding dresses & bridesmaids dresses.

So I got married then did the GLAMM wedding shoot and Maria said something about throwing a party? Not dates
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My palettes, I actually liked these didn't bother to try for the trousers since he has a lot of trousers in his wardrobe that look almost identical to them (GLU needs me on their fashion team for the guys cause some of their stuff is absolutely dreadful), my aim was the hair and I got it on my second try lucky me, of course it did not matter about the kstars cause I spent kstars and got them right back!

bnKhRtX.jpg
    mRTfG0g.jpg
    pcqgWfY.jpg

BVyCWk6.png

Done
    ! This went smoothly wasn't stressful at all.

0t0i0fo.jpg
  • Options
    So I got married then did the GLAMM wedding shoot and Maria said something about throwing a party? Not dates

Ok, you are still finishing up the wedding storyline. After throwing a party, you should be able to get a call to go on 5 dates.

Lucas, it's impressive that your KStar number increases when you open more gift boxes!! :p

Ziya, that's funny. I guess Maria doesn't know you that well. Haha...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm doing the getting married storyline right now and after the party it's 3 dates for your honeymoon first. Then, I assume, comes the 5 dates.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    I'm doing the getting married storyline right now and after the party it's 3 dates for your honeymoon first. Then, I assume, comes the 5 dates.

Oh, okay. Thank you for explaining that! :)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Here are the steps:

aha! it IS the cat commercial! I'll see if I can work that in at all this weekend.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Yeah the commercial seems to have nothing to do with vow renewal. I guess Simon is helping your partner to distract you. They are nice & easy 1hr gigs. I like that.
    I'm trying to get to the ceremony while this weekend friends are wearing that gorgeous pink dress. That would save me 20 KStars to rent dresses for my bridesmaids. Sorry, I'm cheap. I wish the dress rental is in Kash or if you pay 20 KStars to rent. The price in the closet can be reduced 20 KStars for you to buy it back later. That been said, if you can see Angeline & Jon in the game, please keep the event gb pink dress on your doll longer for me! :p

queenn.dani, I have done the first wedding storyline long time ago. So the steps I listed are for players who have already finished the first wedding storyline but I'm sure you are almost at the end of the first wedding storyline. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    queenn.dani, I have done the first wedding storyline long time ago. So the steps I listed are for players who have already finished the first wedding storyline but I'm sure you are almost at the end of the first wedding storyline. :)

That makes sense. Right now, I have to throw a party but clearly, I can't remember what happens after that. But thank you for clarifying. I was a bit confused.