Weekend Event 7/14/17 - And Whatever Comes our Way

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Who's Up for a Weekend of Fun, Friends & Prizes?

While I haven't a klu about what our weekend might bring us,
I am sure that we'll have a great opportunity for ....
for.....um.

Game_Tapping2.gif

Tap Tap Tapping!
That's it. Tapping. A whole bunch of tapping.
We could be tapping for Dating, or Reality or Parties Again.....
Or maybe it's a weekend where we

giphy.gif
Spend Spend Spend!

with a VIP!
I know there's a lot I still want to buy in the Featured category.
And maybe Z will finally get her helicopter.
But you know what?

That's right, whatever will be, will be.

All I know, without a klu I'm flying blind.

Oh wait....we has klues!
GluGoddess Kalinda whispered....

Love seeing your outfits, dolls. We're only a couple days away from the weekend!

You can get new hair and accessories during the event.

One of Kim's outfits that you've been waiting for will be available!

Well, that's exciting, because I could be naked as a jaybird,
but if I have hair and my shoes match my bag I'm good to go.

I know what you want, so let's do it.

If you'll pardon me, I think I need a little shock of courage before we start this puppy.

heres-to-the-weekend-cheers-35-photos-33.gif

Ok, that's better, now let's ask our Patron Doll to do her thing.

Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Threads Open...Let's Rock.
supacool.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thanks for opening this thread Koko! <3 I think it's gonna be VIP for sure. That's what we have left for this Update :D I'm already planning now to buy my Doll's fiance some new hairstyles and outfits :o Oh! Maybe our wedding decorations also! YAY! :cool:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Maybe yes, maybe no. We had a VIP 3 weeks ago, so I'm not feeling it. And there are no real patterns, I've seen a VIP 2 weeks in a row. What makes you say VIP? I'd love one because I'm lazy, lol. And it's supposed to be nice this weekend, and I want major pool time. But I'll take anything. Especially some spoilers that might come our way if we can politely cajole the spoilers to drop.

2nd week request......anyone good with Haiku? I'd love to see a Haiku about spoilers.
    Chants are always good, if they're attractive to the eye. Thing to understand while begging for spoilers.......
    be polite and not demanding, be entertaining above all. How about a colorful chant?
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

And by all means, let your graphics do your begging.
    tenor.gif

Ok, that's done, the outfit of Kim's mentioned in Kalinda's klu.....Kim's Closet? What have we dying for? What dress will I be drooling over while I run to the store for gift cards? Or will one of her looks be an earner? So so so many questions, and we're waiting for answers.

Well, I'm not going anywhere. I've got time.

(Anthrax cover of a Joe Jackson song. )

Now it's a party. Who's got food?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Love your opening, Koko :cool:

We had a VIP midweek recently but we haven't had a VIP weekend since the June 9-11 event. I know because I've been hoarding my stars and just waiting to purchase a ton of things!:p I feel I've been tapped out lately (pun intended lol ;) ) so I'd love VIP but I'm also on holidays so up for any event we get, as long as the items are gorge I'm happy :o

Patiently waiting for our Glu Goddess Kalinda to hit us with spoiler .... pretty please with sugar in it :o

giphy.gif
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Usually when we have SMC it's a VIP weekend.

I've been wanting to buy a new business. I have SC San Diego, SC London, Chevier Paris, and the hotel. What do you guys suggest I purchase next? This midweek was nice because I could do all my weekly gigs without the pressure of a 5 star. And I love seeing my k-star payouts :)

I've been wanting to buy a new business. I have SC San Diego, SC London, Chevier Paris, and the hotel. What do you guys suggest I purchase next? This midweek was nice because I could do all my weekly gigs without the pressure of a 5 star. And I love seeing my k-star payouts :)

What about the club in Reykjavik? You can earn there up to 7 K-stars weekly! :D
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Sorry had to delete a post. We do not post any unpublished pictures of event clothes or other like material. Not your fault, I meant some people are good statisticians, I wondered if you were smart or just beautiful. Lol I'm a fan of your edits.. but some people can pull info like that out of their handbags. Lol. But none of those images or info.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts

I really like Reykjavik, easy way of earning 5 stars/week. Or 8 during a VIP weekend!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm down for a VIP! Still hoping for a Rapunzel hair length as last prize to do that friendly splurge, tired of stopping at 50 points...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

the art gallery in Venice. I love that business. I bought the home and basket of kittens. I love looking out as the gondolas go by. Buy the art gallery....but think of a great name. I don't think you get to change it once you pick it.

oh and that post about smc meaning VIP usually, that SoundsPretty said? that's the kind of info I meant Robyn, I'm sorry about the delete. But I love how you jumped in to show me. Hey....how about a meme for spoilers with one of your edits. Your dolls are very expressive. So far the most I've done to their faces is an extended line at the corners of the mouth to widen a sly grub or a smirk. Maybe a touch of make up. pS or illustrator?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Game_Tapping.gif

Haha, funny how Cherrey managed to sneak into that photo :D I love the animation!

I'm so ready for a VIP event! My Kstars are readyyyy :)
    The hotel. I love the pool. And the restaurant. I've stayed away from the gym.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry had to delete a post. We do not post any unpublished pictures of event clothes or other like material. Not your fault, I meant some people are good statisticians, I wondered if you were smart or just beautiful. Lol I'm a fan of your edits.. but some people can pull info like that out of their handbags. Lol. But none of those images or info.

Oh my bad! :eek: Sorry for that mistake - I'm gonna remember fo future! :)
    And also thank you for your kind words Koko! <3

Anyway still anxious about what awaits us this weekend! It's gonna be amazing - I'm sure about it!
    We very much please for some spoilers our Wonderfull Glu Goddess Kalinda! Please, please!

sPEIDFU.gif
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello! I don't know if it's ok to post this here but I'm having problems with the midweek event, I'm not receiving any event points! It already happened twice during this event, even one time (yesterday) I payed Kstars to see my results earlier and nothing happened, I don't win nor lose, so I don't get event points, I already tryed to send an inquiry via the game in glu support but I haven't gotten an answer, can someone help me please? 😔😔😔
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Haha, funny how Cherrey managed to sneak into that photo :D I love the animation!

I'm so ready for a VIP event! My Kstars are readyyyy :)

well I love gigging with my friends.:o I did that gig just for the thread last night. When I saw you and I were in the same dress, well you helped at the shop, and posed for the pic. Thanks doll. I would have picked 2 friends if my doll didn't have to be there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    the art gallery in Venice. I love that business. I bought the home and basket of kittens. I love looking out as the gondolas go by. Buy the art gallery....but think of a great name. I don't think you get to change it once you pick it.

oh and that post about smc meaning VIP usually, that SoundsPretty said? that's the kind of info I meant Robyn, I'm sorry about the delete. But I love how you jumped in to show me. Hey....how about a meme for spoilers with one of your edits. Your dolls are very expressive. So far the most I've done to their faces is an extended line at the corners of the mouth to widen a sly grub or a smirk. Maybe a touch of make up. pS or illustrator?

YAY <3 I would love to do some 'Spoilers Meme Edit' - that is an amazing idea Koko :D We have to all think about it and make a huge brainstorming to make it really cool :o My editing goes rather slow than fast as I pay attention to every detail.. still learning to do them faster! I can try to do something for our next week Spoiler Thread. I love editing and using my illustration skills to bring them to life a bit.. but I woudn't do anything if not some amazing Glu illustrators! Cheers to them! <3 Oh.. and PS :)
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Hello! I don't know if it's ok to post this here but I'm having problems with the midweek event, I'm not receiving any event points! It already happened twice during this event, even one time (yesterday) I payed Kstars to see my results earlier and nothing happened, I don't win nor lose, so I don't get event points, I already tryed to send an inquiry via the game in glu support but I haven't gotten an answer, can someone help me please? 

Hi welcome to the forum. Normally I'd move your question into the support section but really the only thing I could have suggested is that you send an in game ticket to customer care. But you've already sent the ticket so now you just wait for their response. On the bright side, the issue isn't preventing you from playing the game while you wait in queue for Support.

But Welcome.

Welcome.jpg

And stick around. we will be finding out what will be playing for this weekend and what will be doing. So pull up a chair and get comfy. The forum makes the waiting go faster anyway
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    YAY <3 I would love to do some 'Spoilers Meme Edit' - that is an amazing idea Koko :D We have to all think about it and make a huge brainstorming to make it really cool :o My editing goes rather slow than fast as I pay attention to every detail.. still learning to do them faster! I can try to do something for our next week Spoiler Thread. I love editing and using my illustration skills to bring them to life a bit.. but I woudn't do anything if not some amazing Glu illustrators! Cheers to them! <3 Oh.. and PS :)

you can't do good editing fast,unless you're an artist or other professional. At least I cantI take long time in things. Some things I have to finish on time. Lol. That animation took 2 more hours this morning before the thread could open, I had one more change that finally I said, it's going up. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you! and I'm so looking forward to the weekend event, I'm a little sad because I only needed 10 points to reach the hair 😔
    you can't do good editing fast,unless you're an artist or other professional. At least I cantI take long time in things. Some things I have to finish on time. Lol. That animation took 2 more hours this morning before the thread could open, I had one more change that finally I said, it's going up. Lol.

Totally agree! I'm still learning tho I finished 6-years art studies. But I belive that it's an actual practise and hard work that improve your skills.
    Your thread openers are always so amazing Koko! We can see the effort and lot's of work <3 And having to finish on time is the most stressfull thing that happens to me in my freelancer life. But life is life and we have to accept it's rules :p
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    What about the club in Reykjavik? You can earn there up to 7 K-stars weekly! :D
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    I really like Reykjavik, easy way of earning 5 stars/week. Or 8 during a VIP weekend!

I forgot about that one! And I think there are achievements associated with it? Sounds good to me :)

Now to confirm if it's actually VIP or not. Unless Maria calls me with a great deal I like waiting for those weekends so I can get stuff back. Like a buy one get one free deal :p
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Robyn_Fnty!
    Here on the Glu forum it is not allowed to post spoilers from other resources than the Glu forum or its moderators.
    Our moderator Kalinda will post the official spoilers soon.

Thanks LindaVB! I will remember that for future :) I didn't mean any rule-breaking! Sorry!
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    No problem, Robyn! I saw that Koko already replied and explained!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The weekend is almost here! I'm going to furnish more homes, how about you?

I love the earnable dress and the new camera for guys. That gift box hair screams glam!

Female_SMC.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my!!!!!!!!!! Loving the SMC and the giftbox items!!!
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    YAY!! I'm loving all the prizes! <3 I can't wait for tomorrow :D:o Specially the hair and small colorfull earings! And SMC!! :D
    Thank you so much Kalinda! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda for posting the spoilers.

I think that I'll be saving up my kstars and won't be splurging on anything since there's no earnable hair.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you so much for spoilers Kalinda :D:D

E-Nzmz.gif

I like the items but seriously, how many gold strappy shoes can we have in our wardrobe? :rolleyes: lol. I do like the earrings and the dress though, so time to spend :D:D
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    For the SMC - I like the outfit, but are the shoes attached to the pants? Also, did they up it to 100 kstars? Usually it's 60, right?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Thank you so much for spoilers Kalinda :D:D

E-Nzmz.gif

Haha I chuckled when I saw this monkey dance, it's cute! :D

Now onto the spoilers, I'm in love with the SMC and GB hair!!! Definitely going buy the SMC and chase the hair! :)

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    webra wrote: »
    For the SMC - I like the outfit, but are the shoes attached to the pants? Also, did they up it to 100 kstars? Usually it's 60, right?

I think they give us 100 K-stars this time becouse we get only 2 items as SMC. And unfortunetally shoes seem to be attached to pants - I wish they were not! :(
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin