Options

Weekend Event 7/14/17 - And Whatever Comes our Way

Comments

• Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oh that's right, I forgot about the multiple visits spread over days for Chevier Toronto -- and I know I'd get frustrated with myself if I messed up a streak. Thank you very much Linda, I appreciate the advice!

It's funny to compare the in-game economy to real life sometimes -- an entire amusement park, even after fully furnishing it, costs fewer K-stars than the robot butler pet, haha. That thing must really cater to your every whim!

Edit: vvv Thank you too, webra! vvv
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Pez! I own all businesses and would recommend you purchase K-world Seoul. For chevier Toronto you have to visit the store at least twice a day five days long as you have to make ten customers happy. I tend to forget that during the week... But with K-World you make your visitors happy with one visit! Just don't forget to fully furnish your business to get the highest payout!

I agree. Chevier Toronto is my least favorite business. Same 6 (I think) customers all the time. And you have to return at or after the same time you did the day before or there is no one in the store. Also, all the customers dress horribly (at least on my game).

Linda
    - Just saw you can visit twice a day. I'm allowed only once.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thanks for telling us how you feel about the new Shop My Closet outfit. We updated the icon in the pop-up window to avoid confusing players. Due to technical and design limitations, we cannot split the outfit into 2 items, but we will take your feedback into consideration when creating other clothes.

This is the new pop-up:

Female_SMC_updated.png

Just a suggestion but maybe you could give people who bought it when it was false advertising some free stars back.

I didn't buy it, but I can say the only reason I'd considered it was because the boot and pant combo would be amazingly versatile in the wardrobe. I'd be super perturbed if I had gotten it as a jumpsuit after that misleading picture.

Totally understandable that you can't break it up, but I think they deserve apology stars. Maybe the designers could make a similar bottom half available in wardrobe or event.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    [QUOTE=webra;587021Linda - Just saw you can visit twice a day. I'm allowed only once.[/QUOTE]
    Hi Webra! When fully furnished you can visit twice a day and can make 10 customers happy. The payout is higher too. I think you may have some furnishing left?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like this size earring, but I would LOVE more studs. Clear Diamond studs in yellow gold setting? Emerald studs, Amethyst studs, Ruby Studs....glu could make some nice change with one clear faceted set of studs, and colorizing over and over and over. I know I would buy them in all different gems.

Now, here's a little more what I was expecting earring wize, but I love the one that shows, and will adapt.

earring.png

I only have the short hair to show the earrings. ;) so, maybe glu will determine it's an oops and change it, or, it's 2 pair of earrings in one. Either way, I'm loving the event. I bought longer nails for everyone, home furnishings, some clothes, now I'm in the mood for a sports car. What looks good in pink?

What is everyone else buying?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, hope you don't mind my asking, is that pink dress you're wearing from an event or VIP? I don't recall seeing it until this past midweek.

I don't need you to dig up which event, if it was one. I'm just curious if it's VIP or something my memory erased.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi Webra! When fully furnished you can visit twice a day and can make 10 customers happy. The payout is higher too. I think you may have some furnishing left?

Linda, I'm not sure this is true. My Chevier in Toronto has been fully finished since I purchased it, but I can only visit once every 24 hours to talk to customers.
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Koko, hope you don't mind my asking, is that pink dress you're wearing from an event or VIP? I don't recall seeing it until this past midweek.

I don't need you to dig up which event, if it was one. I'm just curious if it's VIP or something my memory erased.

This pretty pink dress is from our latest Easter event! It was in a gift box, along with the super super cute bunny ears hair.
  • Options
    This pretty pink dress is from our latest Easter event! It was in a gift box, along with the super super cute bunny ears hair.

Aha thank you! Maybe I was distracted by the ears.

Hopefully I see it in a future TB box or sale.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    I agree. Chevier Toronto is my least favorite business. Same 6 (I think) customers all the time. And you have to return at or after the same time you did the day before or there is no one in the store. Also, all the customers dress horribly (at least on my game).

Linda - Just saw you can visit twice a day. I'm allowed only once.

I like Chevier Toronto. I visit it once a day and talk to both customers when I visit so you don't have to go there twice a day. I usually do it right after I open the daily gift box. Even if you miss a day or 2, you still can make 10 customers happy. It's the easiest business in my opinion. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »

Lol. I put it on because pink is vat's color the way mine is purple. It was an earner from an event a few months ago? Let me see where it is in the closet. that will narrow it down. :)

Edited: this past Easter event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here's the link. It was this past Easter. Dating Event, the pink dress was gift box. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Linda, I'm not sure this is true. My Chevier in Toronto has been fully finished since I purchased it, but I can only visit once every 24 hours to talk to customers.

Mine is the same, Max. When Chev was not fully furnished I visited every 24 hours and had 1 customer, after I furnished it I had 2 customers every 24 hours. As long as you make 10 customers happy within a week you will get the 3 star + 2000 cash bonus at the end of the 7 days :)
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Mine is the same, Max. When Chev was not fully furnished I visited every 24 hours and had 1 customer, after I furnished it I had 2 customers every 24 hours. As long as you make 10 customers happy within a week you will get the 3 star + 2000 cash bonus at the end of the 7 days :)

Yes, I'm fully furnished and have 2 customers at the same time for total of 10 customers. I wonder if some people have it where the customers are split up during the day? My problem is I enter the store and it's not time yet. I leave to do something else and I totally forget about it until the next day or later and I miss out on making 10 customers happy.

ALSO - and maybe it's just me, but I wish we knew when our week ended. And I have this gripe for the other stores as well. Some business weeks restart for me on Tues, some wed, some thurs. Anyone else have this issue?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    I like Chevier Toronto. I visit it once a day and talk to both customers when I visit so you don't have to go there twice a day. I usually do it right after I open the daily gift box. Even if you miss a day or 2, you still can make 10 customers happy. It's the easiest business in my opinion. :)

If I'm in a bad mood when I visit, is one of the tappables 'ignore rude customer'? I saw that in San Diego I thought and I was all "Yes! I like this turn of events." I'll pay 650$ and 4 energy for "pin jab during alterations to rude customer if they want to include that. Maybe it was the ice klub. More businesses. I'm so stoked for another. I've been saving cash like crazy, because whenever there is an update...it comes tumbling down.

Who's like me and loses track of what we're spending when we're buying kash furnishings?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, I'm fully furnished and have 2 customers at the same time for total of 10 customers. I wonder if some people have it where the customers are split up during the day? My problem is I enter the store and it's not time yet. I leave to do something else and I totally forget about it until the next day or later and I miss out on making 10 customers happy.

ALSO - and maybe it's just me, but I wish we knew when our week ended. And I have this gripe for the other stores as well. Some business weeks restart for me on Tues, some wed, some thurs. Anyone else have this issue?

Ahh, okay. I thought some people were getting four customers per 24 hours! I was going to say, then that business would be a cinch!

All my businesses are staggered at different times, but I know that most of them reset on Sunday while I have a one on Saturday, and two more on Friday. (K-park is on Friday morning because that is when I purchased it during a VIP weekend a few months ago, haha).
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

I agree with you that it gets confusing to keep track of all the business. This may sound ridiculous, but I have timers set on my ipad to keep track of when I should be checking my businesses. I even set timers to remind myself when to check my daily giftboxes LOL! Just rereading this, there is definitely something wrong with me :rolleyes: HAHAHAHA!!
  • Options
    Here's the link. It was this past Easter. Dating Event, the pink dress was gift box. ;)

Thank you! You're a doll. Someone else told me. I guess I wasn't paying attention cuz I usually jump at everything pink.

I agree with your posts about the stud earring in different colors too. I think it's been a while since we got new black and gold box items. It would fit perfectly if they did ruby, emerald, amethyst, sapphire, and diamond studs like they did with the bikinis, block dresses and jumpsuits that they had in several colors.

I think people would be excited about them and it's an easy design. Most of us here have all or most of the box items by now and just get kash or energy.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yeah, been too busy working to open the game gonna have to pass on this event simply because I don't have the time to play KKH right now work has been kicking my bum, no off day for me as of yet.

Hope everyone has fun tho.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    forgot to post my box from this morning -

tumblr_ot3ulz6g2e1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Not only is it the second weekend in a row all 4 palette items were in it but it's also the second weekend in a row I missed all of them LMAO

The storyline seems interesting so far too. I wonder what's to come of our conversations with this viral star.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only one irritated by staggered business times. I suggested in the suggestions thread that perhaps our brand manager could have a timer or something, so we could at least stop in his office to see what business were ready for our attention-- it would give a reason to visit our trophies, too.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one irritated by staggered business times. I suggested in the suggestions thread that perhaps our brand manager could have a timer or something, so we could at least stop in his office to see what business were ready for our attention-- it would give a reason to visit our trophies, too.

This is an AMAZING idea and I wish they'd implement it.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I agree with you that it gets confusing to keep track of all the business. This may sound ridiculous, but I have timers set on my ipad to keep track of when I should be checking my businesses. I even set timers to remind myself when to check my daily giftboxes LOL! Just rereading this, there is definitely something wrong with me :rolleyes: HAHAHAHA!!

Nah, there's nothing wrong with you, SugarK; I keep track of my own stuff too. I'm surprised other people don't, I mean, I don't expect Glu to do that for me. It's my game, I ought to know what I'm doing...? It's like, I've seen other people mention, in their own words, they can't seem to keep track of where they're going or where they've been, also not Glu/the game's problem.... This stuff is really so quick and easy to memorize. For other things, like achievements levels and percentages, for example, I've been using a cute little notebook(s) for a couple of years already. They can't remember what pets they have or where they are, put them in a "pet house"? I'm not spending all this kash and STARS--irl money!--to never have even a single reason to enter homes I've spent so much money decorating--each pet belongs with its home, thank you very much. Lazzzzzyyyyyy people, ohmigod! Not even going to get into how there's supposed to be some challenge in a game, because these are just suchhhhhh weak excuses...for laaaaaazyyyyyy dolls!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I was determined not to spend a dime this weekend event. Because the earnables weren't worth it imo. But here I am, a day later, 70 dollars later, and I've spent around 600 stars on purchasing businesses and furnishing them. Something I've wanted to do for a while and couldn't hold off any longer. Ugh anyway .. Yay for gold shoes :p
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I wish the timer settings of all businesses work like K-World Park. You get the payout at the same time every week as long as you complete the gig(s) within a week. Not like all others, the timer starts from the moment you finish the required gigs so every week, the starting time and ending time are all different. I hope the timer for K-World park is not a glitch. (Please don't make me regret posting this!) Glu, please change other business timer settings the same way as K-World Park. Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    So I got a sponsorship deal for my Hollywood home. And we all know that's not an ideal location to do reality shows - i prefer to tap away in Calabasas. Beyond the initial payout, is there any reason to keep playing in my Hollywood home? Do you get more stars/energy after an X amount of reality shows with the sponsorship?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    By doing the shows where the product placement is, and tapping the task for that product during the gig, you increase your hype it up achievement, just as shows in other countries add to the achievements like Great in Brittain, or illustrious in Italy. (I'm not aware of any product placements in countries other than the U.S.) also, I 'think' that item task probably has a little bigger payout then some other tasks in the show. But Hyoe It Up achievement is the biggest factor. And i could be imagining it, but i think I get less calls for prodict placement when I take a deal and then don't film there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, all the 3 hour shows take 'roughly' the same energy to complete as Calabasas. The advantage to Calabasas, is it has more guests, so when it's for points more guests=more event points but when it's a star for a 5star gig, you get one star if yiu have 1 guest on the show, or 4. What you DON'T want to do is start an 8 hour instead of a 3.
    I'll go count the energy it takes in hollywood. Be back soon.....now re,wmber i said Roughly. I've had some reality shows that ate an extra 7 energy, because all there were were 8 energy tasks left. Ok off to count.

EDIT TO ADD: ok, 24. So its not as good as 19, but its not that bad. So when its for a star its not a terrible mistake, but when you get points from others.....go for the bigger place.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Thanks Koko for your everlasting wisdom and sage advice!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    I'm sorry is there another koko in here? Wisdom? Sage? This is goung to go to my head. I'm here instead of in my game, because I just know the third device is going to start nagging me for gbs and to finish the event. And when i'm in the forum i can't soend stars. I don't know how, but i spent over 1000 stars in one game alone in the past week. I need a safe corner in here. If I have them, I spend them. But..my doll looks good. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary