v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

Comments

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I was hoping you wouldn't say that lol, but thanks anyway Koko. I just don't understand why does some people are getting them and some not? That's really odd. I really don't want to deal with customer support but I guess there's nothing else that I can do :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    So, are these storylines for VIPs only or what? Can someone please confirm?..

I got the Julio quest without ever having a VIP subscription, and you've eliminated the possibility of it being blocked by the vow renewal storyline, so I'm puzzled by what could be causing that, besides some sort of bug/error. I'm really sorry you and Vats haven't received it :( I hope Glu can help you both!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG!! Some of my frozen dolls have thawed!!

IMG_5927.png

IMG_5928.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

IMG_5927.png

IMG_5928.png

[runs to check her phone...]

OMG! Linda and Koko are thawed in my game! Still have some frozen friends, but so glad to see these two gorgeous, fashionable dolls changing their looks again! I am THRILLED!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have tons of thawed friends but.......Holly's Dixie is back in my game. And I got back Linda, and Angeline, and.....AppleP has her own ghost NPC. I had an itunes account Baba made for me when the ipad first came out and I got one. Ehh, fad, never used it. Then the game came out I went to download and Itunes asked for my login and there was a big button that said "Need an Apple ID?" So, being a gemini+, I had no problem making a new id. so I did. I took the game and all went well. I did notice to buy things I had to use the orig ID, but the game used the new one. All went well. The Havana update came along and my iOS couldn't take it. I tried for days. Finally Apple chat helped me. a rep named Cat worked for 3 days to untangle the two ids. We gave the game id full control and gave the game to that. However, the org ID exists as a file on the itunes server, I wanted to keep an eye on that account. so I gave her a FB account, named her my stripper name, and Apple is her only friend. She dropped off the game and I was fine with that, I'd never worked with her just checked her appearance, which was frozen differently than apple. Guess who's back! It's Mickey!
    My Androids may be frozen, but AppleP has her very own twin NPC. lol.

File_Aug_01_10_35_36_AM.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I am SOOO excited about the thawing of the dolls!!

Koko is unfrozen, Holly is unfrozen, Linda you are unfrozen as well! And me! I'm unfrozen, finally. Yayayayayay it makes me so much more excited to play the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Koko is unfrozen, Holly is unfrozen, Linda you are unfrozen as well! And me! I'm unfrozen, finally. Yayayayayay it makes me so much more excited to play the game.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm so happy to see Skylar again in my game!!! and Koko and Linda and everyone else :o

Now you can check off your latest hashtag ;) LOL

Max! Hang on lemme take a look at you doll......oh, I remember. .you're UNFROZEN!!!!!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Max! Hang on lemme take a look at you doll......oh, I remember. .you're UNFROZEN!!!!!!!

KOKO!!! You sent me a gift early this morning (or last night, idk) and I got it!! But I can't send you one back until I ask AppleP on a professional gig so they don't start dating AGAIN. Skylar is such a hussy trying to date all her friends.
    SugarK wrote: »
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm so happy to see Skylar again in my game!!! and Koko and Linda and everyone else :o

Now you can check off your latest hashtag ;) LOL

Yassss girl! Gonna check it off right now! Hopefully it won't be premature, I'm a little worried what an update might do, since it was an update that brought about the freeze for Sky.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    This is so great, I was never so happy to see the weekend event dress so many times, because this means that the dolls are unfrozen!!
    AppleP has been stuck in that huntsman dress since I added her, this is the first time I've seen her in something else, such a happy day :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Happy to have my girl back :o I think we won't have a problem with future updates because seems like Glu has figured out the problem so I'm sure they'll keep an eye on it ... at least let's hope so :D

nDXcD6.jpg
    KOKO!!! You sent me a gift early this morning (or last night, idk) and I got it!! But I can't send you one back until I ask AppleP on a professional gig so they don't start dating AGAIN. Skylar is such a hussy trying to date all her friends.

Omg, i sent that a looooooong time ago. I was trykng to kickstart the connection with you......I think. Lol. RocketGitl is live in my game again. Lol. Bug yay
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

IMG_5927.png

IMG_5928.png

Sorry to interrupt your conversation guys, but... Linda, where did you get that green dress?! It's gorgeous!!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Ilm so hapoy to be u frozen wow. Can't get over it....next up androids? lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Yay! No more frozens!!! HollySisk, MaxR, LindaVB you're all back in my game! Koko you FINALLY appeared. SO happy!!!!! THANK YOU GLU!!!!!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    WEBRA!!! You are no longer frozen either :D:D:D Welcome back doll :cool:

WIidQ6.jpg
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    WEBRA!!! You are no longer frozen either :D:D:D Welcome back doll :cool:

WIidQ6.jpg

Yay! Guess I will remove #thawthedolls from my sig. :)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hmmm... Koko & Linda are thawed in my game but not Nai & webra's dolls. I still can't see Holly's doll.
    Anyhow .. it's a big progress. And yes, I received whole bunch of gifts that ppl sent to me long ... long time ago. Finally! Now, can we delete ghost dolls?! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    How can you delete real player dolls, ghost or not ghost? You can delete npcs but that's all I am aware of. A ghost doll being 2 versions of the same doll, and I've never seen a ghost NPC.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just took the update, I'm so jealous of you dolls who have Holly and Skylar unfrozen!! But I'm so happy some are unfrozen on my game already. PLEASE, tell me I am out of that holey grey dress.
    PM to add
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    How can you delete real player dolls, ghost or not ghost? You can delete npcs but that's all I am aware of. A ghost doll being 2 versions of the same doll, and I've never seen a ghost NPC.....

that is a good question Koko I've come to the conclusion that if we are following them on Facebook we might have to delete them from our friend's list in order to remove them from our game and probably re-add them if they are still playing the game or if they are playing and using a different facebook account add that account or wait until GLU gives us the option to delete them as they did in her sister's game as frustrating as that is I feel like waiting for GLU to give us the option to delete real players seems to be our only option at the moment, sadly.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I was coming here to announce how happy I am to have unfrozen friends! Webra, Linda, max, etc your gorgeous dolls are back! Sadly Luz is still frozen and several others.

Angeline, what name do I look to to see if your doll is in my game? I don't remember (sorry!)

Was there a new VIP event and items? I have bronze VIP but haven't had a new storyline pop up.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just took the update, I'm so jealous of you dolls who have Holly and Skylar unfrozen!! But I'm so happy some are unfrozen on my game already. PLEASE, tell me I am out of that holey grey dress.

Nai!!!!! Your doll thawed in my game!!!! Soooooo happy to have her back.

I just had so much fun going through my friends list and finding about a dozen thawed dolls. (Do you think Glu is laughing about how happy this makes us? Lol)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Nai!!!!! Your doll thawed in my game!!!! Soooooo happy to have her back.

I just had so much fun going through my friends list and finding about a dozen thawed dolls. (Do you think Glu is laughing about how happy this makes us? Lol)

Yes!!!! *runs off to check Holly for the 1000th time* and finally she is thawed!! Skylar too!!

Now I got to make sure to keep my fashion outdated, I've been so lazy since no one could see me :p
    PM to add
    Yes!!!! *runs off to check Holly for the 1000th time* and finally she is thawed!! Skylar too!!

Now I got to make sure to keep my fashion updated, I've been so lazy since no one could see me :p

HAHAHAH! I said almost the same thing to Koko a few hours ago. I went and checked out Dixie to make sure her outfit was on point.

I'm very glad to hear that my doll has reappeared in your game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I was coming here to announce how happy I am to have unfrozen friends! Webra, Linda, max, etc your gorgeous dolls are back! Sadly Luz is still frozen and several others.

Angeline, what name do I look to to see if your doll is in my game? I don't remember (sorry!)

Was there a new VIP event and items? I have bronze VIP but haven't had a new storyline pop up.

I'm thinking the still frozen dolls haven't updated yet. I'm going to pm luz and email her. But I think we'll see more results today as players conti ue to update, and glu is aware of missing friends, so they're looking into that. I was soooooo skeptical, at first when Sugar told me I changed, I thought 'that' was a glitch, to go back to frozen shortly. It took s while, but it sank in. THE iOS freeze is over! Woohoo. The fix came without fanfare, without warning, thye just quietly slipped out the uodate and said 'glutch fix' um. YEAH there was a Glitch Fix.

The freeze is over, snd everyine looks so good....itls getting hot in here. HEATWAVE HOT.
    [video=youtube_share;XE2fnYpwrng]https://youtu.be/XE2fnYpwrng[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yeah! Nai updated her game and she is back! webra is back, too! I guess some dolls take longer to thaw? Haha :p
    Holly, my doll on the friend list should be Angeline Kkh. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    webra wrote: »
    Yay! No more frozens!!! HollySisk, MaxR, LindaVB you're all back in my game! Koko you FINALLY appeared. SO happy!!!!! THANK YOU GLU!!!!!

You are updated too, girl! I'm so happy because I love seeing your looks.

You are out of the holey dress!! Finally! I love the Nars eyes on your doll soooooo much with the pretty blush. I think I've said it before but I really just like them so much on you.

It was just a mini-update, Holly, so I don't think new items have been released. It was like a bug fix update. Next full update we have (in approximately two weeks?) we should get new VIP storyline items. I'm so happy you are thawed in my game! We've been maxed out on our professional relationship for ages, but I'm still inviting you to gigs, haha.
    Ive never been so happy for a big fix in my life. I juxt went and bought Apple the 2 piece korkov. I reallly want the white gown with the thigh boots, but maybe a vip this weekend . Fingers crossed. My friends all look wonderful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary