Options

Aniticipation Monday Starts Now! (Midweek 7/18? Update When?)

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    He is all hippie today, later I'll dress up wintery to our pictures, keep watching him!

Hate I'm not able to see you...

#thawthedolls
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    you guys, is this the most amazing gold box pallet i've seen in ages!

Wi1Q8H0.png?1

i really wish i'd spent the 20 stars for another box, because i would have gotten the gold studs, which are near the top of my most-wished-for items!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The gold studs are amazing! They're definitely a staple for me

#moregoldearrings
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Getting closer to the weekend, so I'll drop hints!

Everyone can receive hair (get ready, Vats) and shoes. The Kardashians have made a certain type of footwear into a trend and it will be very easy for the ladies to earn!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!! Yes, thank you for this, Kalinda!! If the weekend event items are anything like the items we received with this update, we are all in for a treat! Can't wait!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I have a feeling we are getting clear shoes this week! Lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

That was my thought as well.
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda. Very easy to earn.. so they are the earnable items huh? ;)

Just got to my throwback box and I missed a hairstyle I've been wanting forever. But the shoes are super cute. :D
    IMG_3319.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, hair and a kardashian trend in footware. and Vats will be especially interested in thnechair.......hmmmmm someone thought clear Shoes because the Ks pretty much brought it to the forefront.....but what about strap boots? I have to go back and see what in particular besides the hat hair fix, he's mused about.

I love hints.....but I also love to be surprised. Thanks for the hints Kalinda.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love those shoes Mani. Congrats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    thank goodness this was a gig week. my internet died yesterday afternoon and I just got it back so I have plenty to work on! at least i'm back in time for spoiler hints, always love that esp when it involves hair!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Better luck maybe next time
    IMG_3865.png
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Everyone can receive hair (get ready, Vats) and shoes.
    LjdJOXI.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Everyone can receive hair (get ready, Vats) and shoes. The Kardashians have made a certain type of footwear into a trend and it will be very easy for the ladies to earn!

Ahh! Can't wait! Thank you so much, Kalinda! <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Citing Vats has me HOPING for long hair. oh please oh please!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

Haha, same here! Hopefully not these:

Kim-Kardashian-swollen-feet.jpg
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I got this rather strange pair of heels. They look pretty cute in the palette but I honestly can't find anything I'd like to wear them with; they just don't look right with any of my pants or skirts. I would've loved to get that red-and-white dress.

mFFKPko.png

I'm very close to achieving my short-term goal of a top 25 reality show! The #1 spot seems so incredibly far away, though. I'm at #27 with 364M viewers while #1 is at 438M viewers! :eek: And when reality shows at best can only earn us ~215,000 viewers each, and the #1 show could continue to gain viewers in the meantime... gah! Does the #1 spot in you folks' games have that many viewers?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Wow, congratulations I'm sitting here with half your show's fans. I know there is a great dress for number one. You'll have to show it off when you get it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I got this rather strange pair of heels. They look pretty cute in the palette but I honestly can't find anything I'd like to wear them with; they just don't look right with any of my pants or skirts. I would've loved to get that red-and-white dress.

mFFKPko.png

I'm very close to achieving my short-term goal of a top 25 reality show! The #1 spot seems so incredibly far away, though. I'm at #27 with 364M viewers while #1 is at 438M viewers! :eek: And when reality shows at best can only earn us ~215,000 viewers each, and the #1 show could continue to gain viewers in the meantime... gah! Does the #1 spot in you folks' games have that many viewers?

you know, a few weeks ago I was thinking how low it seems I was in TV shows (high 20s) and just now checked and I'm 11th. I have ~386m viewers and The Ray Powers Show at #1 has 418m. It's tough for sure, but others have achieved it. It helps during VIP weekends and week gigs that's all I do.

I didn't take a pic of my gold box palette but I got a choker with a cross on it. Working on that TB now and 24 hours to go!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Oh yes koko, that dress is very pretty! Hey Glu, I could do with a reality show event this weekend ;) heh. But we usually have party weekends right after an update though, right? Or am I misremembering? Had to cut caffeine out of my diet this week so my memory's not so sharp at the moment, haha.

Good luck on that TB box, KaylaJ! Thanks for the numbers to compare, I appreciate it.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Pez wrote: »

You still have some work to do. Both of my games hit #1 show when I had about 530M viewers. It takes time but you can do it! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Pez, I agree with you, those heels are pretty difficult to style, but I like them very much! Here is an example of how I styled them:

UGxCG3A.jpg
  • Options
    OMG, Angeline & Jon, 530M! We may be well into 2018 before I hit that number, lol.

I should compliment Glu on how funny/punny the reality show names are. It's fun to figure out what show they're referencing. My favorite is "Temper Your Excitement" (Curb Your Enthusiasm). "Last Person Standing: Mariana Trench" and "Professional Ball through Hoop" are hilarious to me, too. And "I Dream of Cassio" and "Most Desirable Bachelor: Cassio" are both very true titles ;) at least for my doll.

Cherrey, you look great! It's fun to make all-black outfits. And Reykjavik is my favorite background! All the purples.

• Options
    Just opened my Throwback box, and I got this great top! But as I keep track of the items I still miss I noticed that for some reason the accessories I still miss are not in this palette?!!! And as you can see, my palette is not full..?? I sometimes see these missing accessories in my gold box, which is great but they should also appear in my Throwback box. Has anyone else noticed this too? Can someone clarify?

IMG_5158.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Oh wow, Kayla and Pez, you guys are so far already with the reality shows!!! Great jobs!!
    And A&J... you are a superstar!!! Rockin both games at no 1!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Just opened my Throwback box, and I got this great top! But as I keep track of the items I still miss I noticed that for some reason the accessories I still miss are not in this palette?!!! And as you can see, my palette is not full..?? I sometimes see these missing accessories in my gold box, which is great but they should also appear in my Throwback box. Has anyone else noticed this too? Can someone clarify?

Hmm. The only thing I can think of is maybe they exclusively released some TB items in black/gold boxes only?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Oh wow, Kayla and Pez, you guys are so far already with the reality shows!!! Great jobs!!
    And A&J... you are a superstar!!! Rockin both games at no 1!!

Thanks Linda! I'm obsessed with achievements!
    You will get there sooner than you think as we do so many reality shows for the events. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Hmm. The only thing I can think of is maybe they exclusively released some TB items in black/gold boxes only?
    That is what I thought first too, but I checked my old screenshots of my previous palettes and they were in there before the update...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    That is what I thought first too, but I checked my old screenshots of my previous palettes and they were in there before the update...

Were they in your black or gold boxes this time? Maybe if they've already shown up in a box they won't pop up again during the same event? Although I don't know why they would do it like that, seems like it would be extra trouble for not really any benefit....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hmmm so my doll had the window pop up that said "you tv show will premier in 4 hours or whatever... and usually you can just hit on but my window won't go away and I can't leave calabasses!!! Anyone else have this problem?! I'm so so so close to the throwback no. I'm freaking out!!