Aniticipation Monday Starts Now! (Midweek 7/18? Update When?)

124Next

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay I finished for the second time in a row!

GFtFq0u.jpg
    ytjBQzP.jpg
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Hmmm so my doll had the window pop up that said "you tv show will premier in 4 hours or whatever... and usually you can just hit on but my window won't go away and I can't leave calabasses!!! Anyone else have this problem?! I'm so so so close to the throwback no. I'm freaking out!!

Try to go to settings and then back to your game, or go to the wardrobe and then back. Also try to fully exit and re-open your app (without uninstalling).
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So I went into settings and now when I exit settings it's now stuck on the throwback box screen showing where I'm at with points! It won't let me close it either! Can't get into wardrobe one becuase the option is t there with the window up! I've closed and reopened the app multiple times even tried restarting my Device!
    Oh no! Make sure you try to fully exit and re-open your game because that can solve some issues. If it doesn't work, contact Support (||| > help > glu support) so we can help you.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    243kpox.jpg

yay I finished! my new choker from my gold box and my new top
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Yay I finished for the second time in a row!

Congratulations!

Here was my box this week. Interesting purse. I'll have to check out the original outfit....

bNgH2ua.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I want that purse!
    #VIPKalinda
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Finally got to post the TB this is the first one I have reached in a few weeks. Not a great Palette TBH but the dress is stunning what even is this from does anyone know?
    S7ECF8q.png
    febSsMy.jpg
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Finally got to post the TB this is the first one I have reached in a few weeks. Not a great Palette TBH but the dress is stunning what even is this from does anyone know?
    febSsMy.jpg

I really like that dress too. Looks like it was from Jan 2015.

HEBCTsv.jpg?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Here was my box this week. Interesting purse. I'll have to check out the original outfit....

bNgH2ua.png?1

That was a giftbox item from an Easter event. They also included a white outfit and the bunny ears.

Real life though:

10809807_1428783217417963_816343686_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTU1OTk3NTQwMjM3NDk4NDQx.2
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    I really like that dress too. Looks like it was from Jan 2015.

HEBCTsv.jpg?1

Thanks so much OMG I love the other Items from the event hope to get them someday!