Weekend Event 7/21/17 - Hair, Shoes and Everything in Between!

1235Next

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I got an update! I'm assuming it's for the Monday event :D

rs_500x239-140211170945-ClappingGif.gif
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I got an update! I'm assuming it's for the Monday event :D

rs_500x239-140211170945-ClappingGif.gif

I didn't get an update just yet 😳 What number is it? Is it safe to download? :)
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I didn't get an update just yet �� What number is it? Is it safe to download? :)[/QUOTE

It was a mini update, not a downloading update. It just came when I opened my game yesterday evening :D
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I didn't get an update just yet �� What number is it? Is it safe to download? :)[/QUOTE

It was a mini update, not a downloading update. It just came when I opened my game yesterday evening :D

Ohhh! Phew! Haha, I was starting to wonder why I didn't have any update available in my App Store. You're an angel, thank you so much for your quick reply! <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Weekend storyline spoiler:Apparently it wasn't a good decision to bring Chad and Crystal back together. I think I got only 15 extra points. It was all just an act.I'm a hopeless romantic, oh well.

I finished the storyline today and got lots of extra points at the end, Vats tried to sabotage their wedding lol. C'mon we know those two are the bad guys, they aren't worthy of pity like Willow/Dirk, and the end of the story just proves I'm right!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Huh, I didn't notice a mini-update yesterday evening, and I certainly haven't gotten one yet today. Have any other iOS players gotten it besides SugarK? Too bad we can't check the last time we had a mini-update install, like how we can check what version number of the game we have. Oh well, I have the rest of the day for it to hopefully appear, if I don't have it already and somehow missed it. :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez wrote: »
    Huh, I didn't notice a mini-update yesterday evening, and I certainly haven't gotten one yet today. Have any other iOS players gotten it besides SugarK? Too bad we can't check the last time we had a mini-update install, like how we can check what version number of the game we have. Oh well, I have the rest of the day for it to hopefully appear, if I don't have it already and somehow missed it. :)

Ya usually the mini updates are small and quick but I've been having internet problems so my update took like 30 mins to complete :rolleyes: That's the only reason I noticed it cuz I had to wait for it to load before I could do my next party LOL