7.1 bug with daily boxes

MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
Hello.

A bug keeps reoccurring when I open daily boxes. When I choose a box, the prize is shown. If I want to open another gift box by watching a video, the video will not exit and stays black after the ad is over. In other words, I open a box. I choose Open another, watch video. Video plays. Screen turns black and won't exit. The only way to fix this is to exit the app and go back. I am able to choose my second box.

App 7.1. iOS 10.3.3. iPhone 6s Plus.
The name is Mirela. A+++.

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    Hello.

A bug keeps reoccurring when I open daily boxes. When I choose a box, the prize is shown. If I want to open another gift box by watching a video, the video will not exit and stays black after the ad is over. In other words, I open a box. I choose Open another, watch video. Video plays. Screen turns black and won't exit. The only way to fix this is to exit the app and go back. I am able to choose my second box.

App 7.1. iOS 10.3.3. iPhone 6s Plus.

This happens to me, too. Not all the time, but a few times when I watch the videos to get free K Stars, the video plays but at the end the screen turns black. I exit and go back into the app and I do get the K Star so it does works, just that little bug! :)

I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus and the latest iOS software if I'm not mistaken, too.