What would you do differently?

AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
Well, it finally happened. My phone was stolen about a week ago, and I thought my iCloud was set to back up whenever I was connected to wifi, but apparently not. So after months of playing, becoming an A lister, earning multiple homes, pets, limited edition clothing, the private jet, etc., I am forced to start all over. I was really devastated at first, but my only options now are to give up the game I love forever or find the best in it, so I chose the latter.

Anyway, if you were forced to start all over, are there any tactics you would do differently? Any routes you wouldn't have taken or wish you had, etc.? Anything you would have bought early on, or anything you regret buying because it turned out to be useless? I know it's gonna take me a long time to get back to where I was, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi can I ask if you tried to bring up the right game more than once? If you downloaded the game, and it didn't open on first try to your current game, try another time. Once I even let it sit overnight, and gave it one more try the next morning & got it all back. I'll be happy to think about what I'd do differently as you asked, but are you sure it's gone forever?(optimist with good reason. I've seen a lot of games 'catch' and open it up after a few tries. Let's say you were level 40, but your game opened up to level 32 where you were 6 months ago. If you try again, it could bring you to level 33, and I've seen people ready to walk away, try one more time and boom...they got it all back. I've also seen lost games, but think positively.

If it it asks you to create a new doll, shut down, and open it up again. Sometimes by opening and closing right away you've created a new set of data for brand-new game and when you open up again without customizing the doll it will ask you do you want this new game you just started or do you want an old game we found pull up the old game if the stats look right to you. I'll be happy to help you try again if you're up for it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary