Options

iOS Stories

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Pretty sure, if there is no timer, we're not going to get them. I'm going to just keep buying chapters till I get to play doctor.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    my stories are still charging me 25 kstars after a week so maybe they won't give us time to unlock the chapters for free.
    boo.

I didn't get a timer countdown either after purchasing a chapter of a story. Unenthused about this development! I would probably only pay 25 per chapter if there were a clothing item reward at the end of each chapter, not just one clothing item per storyline. I was hoping to get the countdown as I don't mind waiting a week to unlock a feature without spending k stars, but I never got it. :(
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I still don't understand why I'm the only one with a timer.. That bothers me :(

And good luck with the coat, Dr. Koko! :o
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I still don't understand why I'm the only one with a timer.. That bothers me :(

And good luck with the coat, Dr. Koko! :o

You are not the only one... I also have timer and being with the count chapter 2 after a week...
    Anw, did anyone choose money instead of protecting your relationship? Did you actually get the money in game? Or eventually, your mission fails and you get nothing? I'm so curious about it ;)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    I have played 2 chapters in the Kardashian, 1 in each of others.

Like stories so far- fun and different

I would not pay 25 stars to play the chapters, have a count down timer so hopeful in 6 days can play for free
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    You are not the only one... I also have timer and being with the count chapter 2 after a week...
    Anw, did anyone choose money instead of protecting your relationship? Did you actually get the money in game? Or eventually, your mission fails and you get nothing? I'm so curious about it ;)

I might choose money for my male doll game. I'm surprised there's no female character for guys to develop a relationship with in the romance story.

So here is my suggestion:
    It would be great if there are a couple of characters with different styles for players to choose from before entering the romance story: male/ female, long/ short hair, light/dark skin tones ...
    I heard many players want to date Cassio, I don't.
    But if the developer wants to add Cassio as one of the choices, this is the way to do it. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Late to the party but I got the stories too. I like it but I don't like how much you have to pay for each chapter. I'd rather play one of those similar games where you need 1 ticket for each chapter and the tickets are much easier to get. It's a fun idea and I love it but it's not worth possibly hundreds K stars to me. I like the idea of a timer and then the option of spending K stars if you don't want to wait.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Also I wanted to add that I love the details of the set. So far I've only done the first chapter of Vital Signs and its beautiful! The set, costumes and dialogue is great. I love the thought bubbles as well, it makes my doll seem less robotic. Really my biggest issue is the cost, I would be more than happy to wait a week for a chapter if that meant I wouldn't have to pay for it (I'm a college student haha all of my k stars are earned unless I get a iTunes gift or something). My other issue is the length. 8 hours is too much imo, I think 3 would be better.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Guys, I'm cleaning up because this is for Stories feedback only. Also, please do not answer for glu. This thread is only for Stories feedback please. Sorry about any deletions, had to be done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I know I said I was passing on stories because I don't want to spend 25 Stars per chapter, but that doctors coat and stethescope were meant for me to play doctor. So...2 more chapters and the coat is mine. And then I'm done..I can't help it I'm weak. And the fact that other players don't have to pay to play does bug me. But just the coat. swear to Purple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am do glad I finished. 6 chapters, some chapters had 3-8 hour gigs in it. But I finished the soap story. My chapters cost 25 Stars, b but I really wanted the doctor coat with stethoscope.

its exciting fun plot twists, but a lot of energy to finish. Would I do another? If I weren't paying for it yes. Or if everyone was paying for it. But the disparity reminds me too much of my healthcare. I'm paying, others get theirs for free. I did feel a sense if accomplishment, but I'm in no hurry to do another.

But, the thought of Count Allucardi............ok maybe. But no promises. I could have bought another KORKOV dress, but I do have the stethescope. Oh, but I hate the top with the coat. I would have loved to put the coat over any top or dress I wanted. I can't exactly be A Thotty Hotty Doctor with all my buttons buttoned, but I'll deal with it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I did the Count story because I liked the red dress :D I'm really interested to see the other stories too but I'm not going to do them when I have to pay and there's no timer option to wait a week :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Next time kiki heeds a check up, send her to dr apple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh Kiki has been trying to get an appointment with Dr. Apple but it seems Vatsy has all her appointments booked up already :eek: LOL!!!! She had to invite her to lunch in Malibu instead :p

sbMHgf.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love seeing Koko in her doctor's coat in my game! I think she's a hottie even with her buttons all done up!

I spent some stars during the last VIP to do some stories, but I won't want to do more chapters until next VIP if I have to keep paying, which means I'm not really getting the full benefit of the stories as having a continuous, in-depth storyline. The Vital Signs one is pretty complicated, with lots of different characters and motivations, so I'm pretty confused about what's going on!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Confusing but it all comes together........or does it? Muahahaha
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for giving us 4 characters to choose from in the new romance story (Modern Guide to Love)! >3
    This is exactly what I suggested earlier when my male doll was forced to date a man when playing "The Return of the Count". I enjoy playing the romance story so much more when the character is attractive to me. That being said, the NPCs in the story feature are so much nicer looking than in the regular gameplay. Thanks Glu for listening to our suggestions. :)
    I might choose money for my male doll game. I'm surprised there's no female character for guys to develop a relationship with in the romance story.

So here is my suggestion:
    It would be great if there are a couple of characters with different styles for players to choose from before entering the romance story: male/ female, long/ short hair, light/dark skin tones ...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy for you Angeline! Didn't know you were into girls too!:p

Hey can you show us Jon's stories outfits? I'm curious.
    SugarK wrote: »
    Oh Kiki has been trying to get an appointment with Dr. Apple but it seems Vatsy has all her appointments booked up already :eek: LOL!!!! She had to invite her to lunch in Malibu instead :p

sbMHgf.jpg

It's so exciting to see AppleP as doctor! I want dress up V as doctor too! Can't wait to play this new feature!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Happy for you Angeline! Didn't know you were into girls too!:p

Hey can you show us Jon's stories outfits? I'm curious.

Thanks Vats! I like that the romantic choices we make in the story won't affect our relationships outside of the story. What happens in Story stays in Story! It's like cheating on your spouse without consequences. We all need to let our fantasy go wild sometimes. That's one of the best parts playing the game, right? If I have a good looking guy to go out with, I gotta pick a cute girl for Jon, too. Haha..

Here is the guy's reward clothes (the peach top). The other one is doctor's coat, same as what girls have. :)

IMG_2380.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I like the idea of stories and they look great. And I had no problem when they first released them to a limited amount of players that first time. However I found it a little annoying that the last update came with new stories for them yet there are still so many players without the feature. I think they should have waited to add more stories until they could roll out the feature for everyone.

That's just my two cents though. I'm glad everyone is enjoying them.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Angeline! Hmm, I thought that guys would get something more elaborated judging by girls' red gown. I wouldn't pay to speed up the timer and get that shirt. Too plain. Hope they bring better stuff that make the expense worth, next time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I think they wanted to test a Stories storyline as a weekend event. We didnt get the regular gigs, we had to wait a day before starting our weekend gig (s)in Stories. I donttt know if anyone noticed, we have players stuck etc. So these are clearly bugs to work out. While its being tested it only for a percentage of players. No one wants widespread glutching. So its better to find out the car has no breaks when a smaller number of carscare involved.

I'm sure we'll all have Stories when the kinks are all out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    As far as I can see we've started discussing the feature with spoilers now, yes? If so, then I have a question about Count Alucard's storyline. If not, then I'd appreciate if you can just move my question to a new thread where we can actually discuss the stories with spoilers. Due to the fact that it's not clear for the time being, I'm gonna put up a spoiler alert and if you don't have Spoilers feature or haven't started chapter 2 of Alucard's story yet, don't read below, or do, that's your choice.

--- SPOILERS ---

So we have two choices: betray the Count and get 1M cash or don't. Is there anyone who chose the money? Do you get it? Or is it just a con, like, you betray the Count but Viktor doesn't pay. Since it's a huge amount, I find it a little unrealistic to make any permanent decisions on. Thanks!

--- SPOILERS ---
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Yeah, it's loosened up. But when it first came out and everyone was upset that they couldn't all have stories, it wasn't right to have them also eating their hearts out over missed storyline. But I think the waters have eased, iykwim. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, I get it, yeah. Well, it's not always cute to be on a trial group, I'm one of the people who got stuck in Calabasas home, I can't play anything BUT the stories.

So, anyone? Nobodoy chose the money? Come on, somebody has to choose the money!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Hi Gen, my male doll chose money for that story as I mentioned earlier that I don't want my hubby to date a man. I haven't done much of that story in Jon's game yet so can't share the result with you. But, when you finish the story, you can replay the story and choose differently to see if the end of the story is different. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Hi Gen, my male doll chose money for that story as I mentioned earlier that I don't want my hubby to date a man. I haven't done much of that story in Jon's game yet so can't share the result with you. But, when you finish the story, you can replay the story and choose differently to see if the end of the story is different. :)

oh, that's right, I completely forgot about it! Thank you so much for helping me out on this :o
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I just started the Stories feature yesterday and already I am so impressed by the detail and variety of backgrounds. I'm also really having fun with the format. Great job to all involved.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    No story option again? When arw we getting them?
  • Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Hopefully soon
    KKH IOS Player