Weekend Event 8/4/2017 Keep the Cameras Rolling

1235Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    YhJXdEx.png?1

I totally called this:
    ydhto2m.png

For me this was the best part of the event, I was really lazy to grind and playing around with a fun storyline and receive a great payout at the end was superb!;)

Paty thank you so much for posting guys' inspirations looks! Wish I had picked Jayden's vest.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    I decided to dig a little deeper and just found the inspiration for the men´s clothes.

Adrien Brody @ Met Gala 2015 and Jayden Smith @ Met Gala 2016.

1430843897_adrien-brody-zoom.jpg

Willow-Smith-Jaden-Smith-Met-Gala-2016.jpg

oh no, I might have to risk spending 40 stars for the vest now LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i just finished the event.
    i got the dress lmao i wanted the red stole but it's okay.

um. also i was wondering if anyone got these shoes in their wardrobe for like, a fashion event?
    http://imgur.com/a/1CH5G

^^the shoes in question because tinypic isn't working for me.

edit: if this has been mentioned before i'm sorry!
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    um. also i was wondering if anyone got these shoes in their wardrobe for like, a fashion event?
    http://imgur.com/a/1CH5G

^^the shoes in question because tinypic isn't working for me.

edit: if this has been mentioned before i'm sorry!

Yes, Kalinda mentioned here that our upcoming midweek event will be a Show Your Style competition, and presumably those shoes will be the women's styling item. I wonder what the men's styling item will be and if it showed up in their closet yet. Anyway, there was some discussion about SYS and the new shoes on page 10 of this thread.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Yes, Kalinda mentioned here that our upcoming midweek event will be a Show Your Style competition, and presumably those shoes will be the women's styling item. I wonder what the men's styling item will be and if it showed up in their closet yet. Anyway, there was some discussion about SYS and the new shoes on page 10 of this thread.

oh okay, thank you!
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I feel like something was off with the resolution of the weekend storyline. I told Maria what was up so she wouldn't confront the guy and then Simon called and talked like Maria had embarrassed herself, then praised me for not letting Maria embarrass herself and then, when saying goodbye the text mentioned Maria embarrassing herself again... seems like they forgot to proof read?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oua73qN5Gv1swz9zro1_1280.jpg

Tried for Jaden's vest but failed, alas LOL

Even so, great clothes this weekend and definitely one of the few times I wish I had a girl game as well because all 3 earnables were fantastic.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I managed to complete an event on both games this time as well as get a GB item on both, for two weeks in a row i was unlucky.

RidCJ42.jpg

pFQMYdX.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.