Options

Update WishTank.*************7.2 OUT NOW

Comments

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    You guys! How hilarious is this? :D

IMG_20170815_012305_381.jpg

The baboon taking a selfie doing Kim's signature pose haha I love it :P I laughed so hard and it's 1.30am

Glu really put some work into this update. Well done Glu *applause*
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    Here is the hair, bracelet and dress you get with gold VIP. Please let me know if this image is too big! It looks ok on my iPad but I don't want to mess up the margins for other browsers.

IMG_0438.jpg

Thanks for posting this, Cece!!
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    For those who are saying they can't click on pets. I clicked on mine and it worked but I'm not sure about everyone else
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    It's called a hyrax

Thanks Kalinda!

I've never seen one. They sure are cute.

qDsmZdK.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »

The baboon taking a selfie doing Kim's signature pose haha I love it :P I laughed so hard and it's 1.30am

Omg I'm screaming! This is hilarious :D
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Guys, is it just me or the bengal kitten from Downtown LA home became untappable after this update?
    Pez wrote: »
    I notice this quite often right after major updates. Usually it resolves itself within a few hours. Like, the 4-hour timer since I last visited all of my pets should be up, and they all should be available to tap again, but for whatever reason certain pets get an extra few hours delay. I'm never sure why that is. Hopefully it resolves by the end of the day for you like it always has for me.

Following up on this: my Big Sur doggie and Santa Barbara chameleon were briefly delayed compared to my other pets, but are now working normally again. Good luck Anastasia, I hope your kitty is back in action soon!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    My pets and some of my gym equipment were untappable/unclickable but I just waited a little longer and now everything is clicking as it should when it should. I think the update just resets some timers but not others for some strange reason. This happened last update as well.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I love this Cape Town update! ☀ I'd love to own the winery as well. ^^~

But the Rapid Recharge is missing...again.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    But the Rapid Recharge is missing...again.

It came back during the VIP Event but right after the event ended it went away for me. I don't know if anyone else had to same problem
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey guys it's just me ghost of the christmas past lol dropping by to ask WHO ARE THESE BEAUTIFUL DOLLS?. It looks like they've dropped the same medicine to thaw the android dolls, someone let me know! Looking back how they've both not lost their points I was trying not to show any favouritism between the two so I try to catch them up to one another. ;):D

GAVe4gM.png

MkwYNlV.png
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes I'm loving this update!! I was out all day yesterday and did not realize I had no internet connection so I'm late to the party lol!
    But I'm loving this update!! The baby hippo is adorable!! And the new items are gorgeous! Yay, I'm off playing!
    Stefan001 wrote: »

Hilarious!! Have to check this out!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    So glad to hear the androids are unfrozen, Koko!

And Kayla-- wow, that dress is gorgeous! I'm jealous of your VIP subscription!

Bummer about that hippo not being walkable, but I agree, that new home is really nice.

I'm also looking forward to owning the vineyard! Anyone know how much it's going to cost/the payout yet?

Just finished the gig:

OiZJpIN.jpg
    Cjh6zqo.jpg

So the vineyard costs 90 KStars (pretty steep if you ask me). I'd really like to know what the odds for the 5-KStar payout are...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hello everyone! Is anyone having problem with Facebook friends not changing their outfits and appearances? I can't see anyone's outfit updated since the beginning of July. This update also didn't help. I'd like to know if I will ever see my friends updated again.

Thank you very much for your help!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Guys, is it just me or the bengal kitten from Downtown LA home became untappable after this update?

Edit: it seems to work fine now! Thanks for your answers everyone, I didn't know that it's a common thing that happens after updates.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kate hi. And welcome. Did you take the update that came out yesterday? Or the ome that came out just for iOS ladt week? iOS dolls started 'freezing' last winter, androids in February. The update v7.2 came out yesterday, and it should solve your problem. Post again and tell me if that works. Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce you are so sweet, yeah, the freeze is over. I'm just playing with the two androids, changing their clothes, going to different homes....they change in each others games within a minute. It register the change within a minute. So nl more dressing up like ur friends and causing havoc, because we'll be seen ....Within a Minute. That is awesome response time. GLU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID BUT I WANT TO MARRY YOU. ok, that's extreme. But I love you glu. I might even drop 90 stars for the winery. I love the jpdate, love seekng my friends, and now, because iof a little Apple/iOS glitch,I get an identical twin 'npc' for AopleP. I still have u der 5$ in an abandon Apple ID. They won't move it over to the working accoount. When they separated dual ids, the left the money in one account, and the game in the other. Now, when I call the abandon id into a gig, she is dressed exactly like AppleP. Guys, because they won't move the cash and kill the old account, that cash means the accou t and therefore the ghost doll stays. Everyone has a twin now. Time for the Happy Dancing to begin.
    [IMG]Https://media.giphy.com/media/zQLjk9d31jlMQ/giphy.gif[/IMG]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We're aware that there's an issue with gifting new items from the 7.2 update and we're working on it!

Thank you, Kalinda!
    The in-game customer rep keeps telling me it's my wifi connection problem. :(
    Last update thawed the dolls and also a few gifts came through. I even got the Valentine's Day GiftBox that I couldn't receive then. (No, I didn't get an extra GiftBox. It's just 5 energy bolts. Kalinda helped me get my Valentine's Day GiftBox back then. Thanks again!) The issue seems to be some gifts didn't come through the first time and even if I tried to send them again, it didn't work. The game just assumed I have received them so I can never received those gifts. Yes, I have strong wifi (60 mpbs download speed) and my two games are sitting side by side when sending gifts.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yasss the Androids are so unfrozen! ;)

Ladouce, you're back in my game too! I'm still missing Finn though. Lii, can you see us on your Android game?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I never received the SMC this last weekend. Is there a SMC with the current event?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Someone posted a pic that they got, it's in the event thread. I'll try to come back with a link but ivory form fitting dress, black baseball cap long straight hair, and shoes. I saw it yesterday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Someone posted a pic that they got, it's in the event thread. I'll try to come back with a link but ivory form fitting dress, black baseball cap long straight hair, and shoes. I saw it yesterday.

Ah. That's a repeat and one that I'm not interested in. I'm not spend real life money for a baseball cap hairstyle. Lol

I loved the weekend one and have no idea why I didn't get it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Kate hi. And welcome. Did you take the update that came out yesterday? Or the ome that came out just for iOS ladt week? iOS dolls started 'freezing' last winter, androids in February. The update v7.2 came out yesterday, and it should solve your problem. Post again and tell me if that works. Nice to meet you.

Thank you for the answer! Yes, my game was updated yesterday. But unfortunately this didn't help to solve the problem. Of cource I tried to re-login and restart my device for a several times, but it also didn't work. It seems like my friends are frozen forever :(((
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Yasss the Androids are so unfrozen! ;)

Ladouce, you're back in my game too! I'm still missing Finn though. Lii, can you see us on your Android game?

I was having trouble with my phone and had to deinstall the app so currently I'm not playing on android. That's probably also why he is gone?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    Thank you for the answer! Yes, my game was updated yesterday. But unfortunately this didn't help to solve the problem. Of cource I tried to re-login and restart my device for a several times, but it also didn't work. It seems like my friends are frozen forever :(((

I'll pass this along. And I'm going to open a glitch thread in Support. Please give me a miinute and post there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My Rapid Recharge is back! Yay! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Mine too. :)

If you're experiencing difficulties after the update, please post the problem in this thread in support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll pass this along. And I'm going to open a glitch thread in Support. Please give me a miinute and post there.

Thank you for your kindness! I really apreciate your help. Just made a post in your topic.
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Lii, thank you for sharing the info about the vineyard! 90 k stars does seem like a lot (almost 30% more than the salon, our new business from last month), especially for just one 3 hour gig with a 2 k star payout. Knowing there's a chance for 5 is nice, but if the chances are anything like the "chance" of getting a payout when inviting a VIP to a gig, I'm not super excited for it.

But, who am I kidding, I'll probably get it! I have all the other businesses, and I like that they give me gigs to do! Though now that midweeks are now all week long, I'm not sure how I'll have the time to do all of my business gigs during party and dating weeks!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I wish we will never see party midweek event again! For dolls who need more fans, eventually you will max out your fan number so, take your time. Usually I keep my business gigs going during professional, reality show even dating events but party. Party events are so useless for players who have already maxed out the fan number. Or at least let us gain 45 professional or romance relationship points (instead of 5) for each friend we invite to the party.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My two cents on this update:

Nothing really changed again, we've been parked for a while at the same spot and relying on our personal likes of the clothes offered to avail the update, which in this case weren't impressing at all to me.

Cape Town and it's new house are true perfection, that image of the new PopGlam's landscape that Stefan posted is sublime. I already mentioned this few times that is a shame that the game has lots of beautiful scenarios that we rarely are able to explore, since they show up once or twice in their updates. Each new scenario should have its own backdrop version within the photobooth.

So far the vineyard is the least interesting thing I've seen in this game and we have plenty of flop features.

I'm thrilled to see all frozen friends back to action! Thanks for fixing this!

As always looking foward to the surprises that the events will bring.

Just hoping for more relevant additions in the future, fans' wish list is long, concede us 1 or 2 of those per update wouldn't hurt anyone.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!