Options

Bronze membership to Gold

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
Hello! Hope everyone is having a good day today. :)
So I got the bronze membership a couple of days ago but I'm so curious about trying out the gold one, especially with this coming update but my question is. As we all know, I didn't get the full outfit rewards there are with the VIP exclusive storylines because of my membership, if I change it to gold, would I be able to get the complete outfits of those storylines I already did or is that not possible now that I've finished them.

I'm just wondering because if I do have the chance to either get the complete outfits or to do the storylines again and get the rest of them I'd love to try the gold one out. <3

Thank you for all of your help!

Edit: if this is possible, if I get the silver membership would I get the hairstyles? To be quite honest I'm mostly interested on them because they're absolutely gorgeous but I don't know if we're able to get them with the silver or if they come as the maximum reward with the gold membership.

Thank you so much for any help! <3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What you completed in the past is most probably over and done with. Can you be more specific? You got a lesser discount, so anything you bought can't be changed. You got the same storyline as the gold, so I don' t know what exactly you are trying to get from doing things as a gold member, other than a higher discount. Were there items you didn't get as a bronze member that a gold member gets?

iTunes or Google will cancel your membership, this can be done from your account/subsciptpion page, then start a new subscription at the higher level. They prorate it, and charge you the new rate. but check with either iTunes or google, you want to make sure you're not just cancelling one without refund and then just buying a whole different membership.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What you completed in the past is most probably over and done with. Can you be more specific? You got a lesser discount, so anything you bought can't be changed. You got the same storyline as the gold, so I don' t know what exactly you are trying to get from doing things as a gold member, other than a higher discount. Were there items you didn't get as a bronze member that a gold member gets?

iTunes or Google will cancel your membership, this can be done from your account/subsciptpion page, then start a new subscription at the higher level. They prorate it, and charge you the new rate. but check with either iTunes or google, you want to make sure you're not just cancelling one without refund and then just buying a whole different membership.

Hello, Koko! Good morning! <3

Yes, there is. For example, there's a storyline that gives you a hairstyle, a floral dress and a pair of shoes. I, as a bronze member, got only the dress and not the entire look gold VIP people that have this membership get.
    A friend of mine told me that she believes I would get the items but I wanted to ask you guys first before making any decisions. I'm pretty happy with my bronze membership but I wanted to know what would happen if I decided to cancel this one and get a higher level one and if I got the chance of getting those items I didn't get because of my membership at the time I did the VIP Exclusive storyline. :)

I totally understand that about the items we have available in our closets to buy but I'm talking about the exclusive VIP rewards we get by doing the exclusive VIP storylines. I want to know that if I decided to change my plan, would I still get the items I didn't get because at the time I did those storylines I was a bronze membership. :) Hope I'm making myself a bit more clear this time! Sorry for any miss understanding.

Thank you so much for any help! <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wouldn't think so because you've already completed the VIP storyline as a bronze member. In order to get the items you would have to do the storylines again? Which I don't think will happen. Just my thoughts though.
  • Options
    I wouldn't think so because you've already completed the VIP storyline as a bronze member. In order to get the items you would have to do the storylines again? Which I don't think will happen. Just my thoughts though.

Yes, this is what I'm thinking, too. Oh well, so excited for the new VIP storyline though. :)
    Thank you so much for your help! <3
  • Options
    Yes, that's what it sounded like to me, so I said what you completed in the past is done. Just as you can't go back and re-do a storyline task to get 5 stars instead of 4, you can't go back and re do any done tasks. But, you'll enjoy ALL the VIP benefits if you switch to the Gold. The extra clothes in the storyline, the higher discounts PLUS (and this is a biggie) You get a larger capacity for energy. 10 extra max energy with the Gold.

Good luck deciding, and let us know if you have any trouble. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, that's what it sounded like to me, so I said what you completed in the past is done. Just as you can't go back and re-do a storyline task to get 5 stars instead of 4, you can't go back and re do any done tasks. But, you'll enjoy ALL the VIP benefits if you switch to the Gold. The extra clothes in the storyline, the higher discounts PLUS (and this is a biggie) You get a larger capacity for energy. 10 extra max energy with the Gold.

Good luck deciding, and let us know if you have any trouble. :)

Those benefits are just amazing, too! Al though I'm super happy with my bronze membership for now but I'm glad Glu gives us these options because they are incredible deals! :)

By extra clothes you mean the ones that are in our closet under the Gold VIP membership category, right?

Thank you so much, Koko for all of your help once again! <3 You guys are amazing.
  • Options
    No, I meant the extra clothes you originally asked about. Instead of just getting shoes (for example) you'd also get the silver item and the gold item.

I have to scroll up to check what we're talking about. Couple of 'cousin' threads touching on the same topic on Wednesday is fun. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, I meant the extra clothes you originally asked about. Instead of just getting shoes (for example) you'd also get the silver item and the gold item.

I have to scroll up to check what we're talking about. Couple of 'cousin' threads touching on the same topic on Wednesday is fun. :)

Oh! Yes! Haha, I think I'm going to stay with my Bronze membership for now, I'm pretty happy with it!

Thank you so much for all of your help! <3