Button for Free Offers has disappeared

AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
MCl811O.jpg

As you can see, I am missing the usual button that says "Free Stars". I have had it this entire time, so where did it go? I understand that sometimes Glu doesn't have videos available, but instead of saying not available they just took my button for it away entirely?

I rely on the offers to help save up stars, so I'm extremely disappointed that it is now gone from my account. Is there any way I can get that option back?
KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would send a ticket to customer care, ask them to take a look and see if there is an issue. I guess it's possible that the button disappears when there are no videos, but let the experts tell you this. Good luck, and let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Customer care just sent the copy and paste bullet point from their FAQ about how sometimes videos aren't available depending on Fyber. They are misunderstanding and thinking that I can still click the button, but that it is just saying there aren't videos to watch at this exact moment. I am going to respond and explain that it's different, but usually when I respond after their initial response, I never get an answer and the ticket just closes over time.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Well, I would write back and thank them for their timely response but it didn't address the fact that the entire button is gone like an invisible Button as in no button be polite tell them that that's your concern and see what they say. And show them a little love if you can it's a thankless job.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    So I kind of figured out the problem. As in, I know what's causing it now, but not what to do about it.

As you know, I was unable to get free K stars as my button for it disappeared, meaning I just literally didn't have the option anymore. Today I was switching over phones, so I did the usual process of saving to iCloud and etc. On the new phone, I reloaded my game that was saved to iCloud, and to my surprise, the free K star for offers button was back! Yay super excited. Then I realized my game was saying I no longer had VIP, even though I am a member, so I clicked "restore purchases". As soon as I did that, I got my VIP back, Simon immediately called me with the latest VIP storyline... and my free K stars button was gone. Again.

I was curious so I deleted the app (since I already knew for a fact I had my game saved on iCloud anyway) and redownloaded, and got the exact same results.

Basically, I am able to have the free K stars and offers button... as long as I don't spend money on the game. As soon as I do, I am immediately penalized for some reason. After seeing this, I realized that my button originally disappeared for the first time right after I purchased one of the "Shop Kim's Closet" offers, and didn't make the connection until just now. For me at least, making a purchase = losing out on the offers for K stars.

This is majorly disappointing, as it feels like I'm basically being punished for spending my money and supporting the game. :/ what the heck, Glu?

anyway, now I am trying to make a decision. I am thinking that I will cancel my VIP subscription. If I delete and redownload the game once again, I will just not click "restore purchases" and basically trade my VIP subscription for the free offers. As much as I love the new storylines, I am only a bronze member anyway, so it's not like I am getting full outfits. In the grand scheme of things, I could gain more by doing offers and saving up K stars and purchasing things that are worth more than an article of clothing for my doll once a month.

I am just updating the situation so that if anyone else is having this same problem, this could be why. If your button is also missing, like mine (pictured above) the problem could be that you spent money on the game and for some reason this triggers a disappearance of the free offers.
    KKH iOS player ✨

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I'm deleting this message, I'm so sorry I didn't see the image you shared because I'm having problems with Imgur in my country & had to use VPN to see it. My problem is different than yours, hope you'll get them back soon!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    Ok, I don't know if this will work wit =h the VIP, but if you go into your device and disable purchases from it that has worked for some people. But I haven't heard of anyone doing it with VIP in the game. I don;t know if you need to have it turned back in the day before they charge .you. Just a few things to think about.

and I would contact glu and share that info you posted Could help, you never know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey AListJacey - The free offers should be available for everyone, including subscribers.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.