newbie has some questions

tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
hey guys!

very sorry in advance if my questions are going to be dumb but i only started playing KKH yesterday and there are a few things i don’t understand.

- when doing projects, how do you invite someone to help you out? i “networked” with 2 ppl but they don’t show up on my friend list when i try to invite someone during shoots or anything. (whereas in KKG it’s enough to chat to someone, is it different in KKH?)

- Maria called me and told me to go on a date with a specific person but the info says “your top couples partner can be changed by dating someone else until the media notices.” so do i have to go on a date with this specific person and start dating someone else afterwards or can i already choose someone else?

thank you very much if someone helps me out :)
hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Only certain contacts will work with certain gigs. For example if you are doing an acting gig, you must network with a producer or actor in order to invite them to work on a gig. However if the person you networked with was a model or fashion designer, they will show up on your friends list for fashion gigs. If they are a celebrity, they will show up for appearances, etc.

At the beginning of the game I believe Maria asks you to date a certain person as part of the storyline, however going forward you can date whoever you want. The top couples list is basically like a popularity list. The more dates you go on with a person, the higher your top couples status will get. Once you reach #1 you get a k-star reward!

Hope this answers your questions!
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    thank you very much, soundspretty, now it's clear! :)
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and belated welcome. I saw you in the very capable hands of SoundsPretty, so I made a mental note to come back and say welcome.

3026262az2tf6f8bq.gif

I'm going to send you a private message in a minute to help out with your contacts list. Thing you should no, NEVER send a gift to someone before you either work with or date them. If you send a 'heart' gift then you are romantically linked even if you just want to be professional. We all make that mistake at some point.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary