Weekend Event 8/18/2017 - They turned up the Heat...Let's Party?

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I never remember to take screenshots, but I got the hair in my free box and there were two other event items in the pallate as well. The earrings were the only ones missing, and they were what I wanted, but I'm still happy.

Ow wow, congrats thinkthistle!! I just opened my free box and got the hair as well!! Here is my pallette:

IMG_6947.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Wow, I was really lucky this time :)
    I want to see palettes like this more often!

IMG_20170818_132039_129.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    :(. Does Glu hate me? 2 items in my first palette again and I got kash and event points. Tried again and got the earrings but again only 2 items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just got to my free box. So happy to have won the shoes however I just realised how little blue accessories to match with the shoes. I hope Glu bring out more blue accessories in the future.
    57ecxf9.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    :(. Does Glu hate me? 2 items in my first palette again and I got kash and event points. Tried again and got the earrings but again only 2 items.

Oh no, Kayla, I'm so sorry! I only had two event items in my pallette too, it was a lucky pick that I got one of those two instead of one of the four energy boxes...

Congrats, Drama3x, on getting the shoes!! I feel the same about black accessoiries, I'm really missing black bracelets or small black earrings...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I got the hair too from my free box then I try opening another but got kash .. but overall happy about the hair
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no, Kayla, I'm so sorry! I only had two event items in my pallette too, it was a lucky pick that I got one of those two instead of one of the four energy boxes...

Congrats, Drama3x, on getting the shoes!! I feel the same about black accessoiries, I'm really missing black bracelets or small black earrings...

Yea its such a shame Id love more coloured accessories, black, yellow, purple, blue, orange I think they would be fab. Maybe in the future.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I just opened my free box and got the hair as well!! Here is my pallette:

IMG_6947.png

Hi-5 for our lucky pick, Linda! I'm happy that I got the dress in my free box. Meh for only two event items. It seems like every other week I have only two items in the free box palette?! Hopefully next week, my four items will be back! Please Glu God!! Thank goodness I didn't like the gb items this week and didn't open more. Happy to earn the dress! :)

IMG_9389.jpg

Sugar, I got a refer a friend gig from you and I never figured what the benefit of doing the gig referring from a friend could be. I accepted it (used to just decline it), and will try to do it after I'm done with the party event to find out. What happened to your game when I accept the gig you sent?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the black pearl earrings. Plus we need more amaller earrings. I don't wear earrings that rest on my shoulders. We're 2 1/2 hours in, and £ am weary already. We need tapping mysic.

[video=youtube_share;0HDdjwpPM3Y]https://youtu.be/0HDdjwpPM3Y[/video]
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-08-18-14-23-50-1.png

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I got k-stars! I had all four items in my palette and I wasn't sure if I should have open more boxes, I wish I did but hey, I'm happy with my 40 stars.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I got the dress in my free gift box. I opened 6 additional boxes and got the rest of the items. That's pretty much luck for my conditions. And actually the third time that I'm able to complete a gift box set :D
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats on all the lucky picks dolls! I got the shoes and the hair straight away so I didn't want to press my luck ;)

gyZEzl.jpg
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    So happy for all of you! :o
    I didn't have the same luck, got a dress from my closet instead but I don't know if I should try my luck one more time or wait a little bit and just keep tapping and partying the whole day first. :rolleyes:
    I will be missing those bonus points though. :( But I've been partying since 4 AM sooo I'm in a good place right now! Haha, pretty excited for that skirt and the boots. <33

Good luck for everyone and have fun! ;)

Sugar, I got a refer a friend gig from you and I never figured what the benefit of doing the gig referring from a friend could be. I accepted it (used to just decline it), and will try to do it after I'm done with the party event to find out. What happened to your game when I accept the gig you sent?

Angeline glad you got it, I just got a confirmation note that you accepted :D I remember a while back some people weren't getting the side gigs from Simon so they were able to do the friend gigs when people referred them. Guess it's just a free gig you can do :) Was it a 3 hour gig? They are so rare nowadays!

Here's the problem I'm having - when I invite my NPCs to my parties most of them are no longer giving me the relationship points, most of them are giving me this "refer a friend" option and it's of absolutely no benefit to me :eek: Normally I would be levelling up my relationships and getting the stars/points/cash benefits but for some reason today I'm mostly getting this option. Each party, out of 7 guests it seems only 1 or 2 will give relationship points and the other 5 or 6 are giving friend referrals :eek: Glu, please check into this!!!! I prefer my relationship points!

0Zq1PD.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well here is my boxes...
    20170818_071844_zps18w8uooz.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Here is my free box plus one purchased. 16_screenshot_2017-08-18-08-55-12.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-08-18-14-05-53.jpg

200w.gif
    Android
    SugarK wrote: »
    Angeline glad you got it, I just got a confirmation note that you accepted :D I remember a while back some people weren't getting the side gigs from Simon so they were able to do the friend gigs when people referred them. Guess it's just a free gig you can do :) Was it a 3 hour gig? They are so rare nowadays!

Here's the problem I'm having - when I invite my NPCs to my parties most of them are no longer giving me the relationship points, most of them are giving me this "refer a friend" option and it's of absolutely no benefit to me :eek: Normally I would be levelling up my relationships and getting the stars/points/cash benefits but for some reason today I'm mostly getting this option. Each party, out of 7 guests it seems only 1 or 2 will give relationship points and the other 5 or 6 are giving friend referrals :eek: Glu, please check into this!!!! I prefer my relationship points!

0Zq1PD.jpg

That's happening to me too but also I'm doing 3 hr party I click all my small talk then wait for an hour and a half and go back in but I don't get the small talk option again why? Instead of getting 14 event star from guest I only get 7 so I've been finishing party with regular task after. Do you guys have the same problem or is it just me
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    That's happening to me too but also I'm doing 3 hr party I click all my small talk then wait for an hour and a half and go back in but I don't get the small talk option again why? Instead of getting 14 event star from guest I only get 7 so I've been finishing party with regular task after. Do you guys have the same problem or is it just me

I did notice that about the small talk option. What do you mean by finishing a party with regular task? Like other options? What I'm doing is clicking on all of the small talk options and then I do any 8 energy task and then maybe a 4 one just to be sure I do finish it but it's taking me a little bit longer this way. Hope the small talk appears at some point of the party again too, it would be super helpful!
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I did notice that about the small talk option. What do you mean by finishing a party with regular task? Like other options? What I'm doing is clicking on all of the small talk options and then I do any 8 energy task and then maybe a 4 one just to be sure I do finish it but it's taking me a little bit longer this way. Hope the small talk appears at some point of the party again too, it would be super helpful!

Yes meaning other task like I do 2 for 8 energy and finish the party since small talk don't show up the second time .. now I'm doing a 8 hr one just to see if they show the small talk more than twice
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for sharing the screenshot. We're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Yes meaning other task like I do 2 for 8 energy and finish the party since small talk don't show up the second time .. now I'm doing a 8 hr one just to see if they show the small talk more than twice

Ooo, yes! Got you, thank you so much for explaining it to me. :o
    I am experiencing the same thing but would love to know if they do appear on the 8 hr ones. Hope they do! Those 14 bonus points are always super helpful. I'll be tapping for now :rolleyes: that skirt and boots are super close, yay!
  • ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Lucked out on my first box!

JzkmQ7P.jpg?1
    giphy.gif
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Opened my game this morning to find out that I forgot to go on a date last night, ugh! So start to party or go on date???? 4h date?! No way, let's party!

Two parties later reached the box and got the top, yay bonus! The pink bow tie is cute! Then the remorse of haven't dated yet lol. 8h,8h,8h...2h YASSS! Wine was there and he paid!cBqmftU.gif

Stefan001 wrote: »
    Vats the Cape Town house accommodates 5 guests only unfortunately

Thanks for the info buddy! Why Glu? Just why?!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I got the dress in my free gift box. I opened 6 additional boxes and got the rest of the items. That's pretty much luck for my conditions. And actually the third time that I'm able to complete a gift box set :D

Congrats Cherrey, I never achieved that my best score is 6/7 items!
    [Here's the problem I'm having - when I invite my NPCs to my parties most of them are no longer giving me the relationship points, most of them are giving me this "refer a friend" option and it's of absolutely no benefit to me :eek: Normally I would be levelling up my relationships and getting the stars/points/cash benefits but for some reason today I'm mostly getting this option. Each party, out of 7 guests it seems only 1 or 2 will give relationship points and the other 5 or 6 are giving friend referrals :eek: Glu, please check into this!!!! I prefer my relationship points!

Sugar, eventually they'll stop to aks for referrals. If people accept them when you find their dolls and talk to them they'll drop tons of money!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Sugar, eventually they'll stop to aks for referrals. If people accept them when you find their dolls and talk to them they'll drop tons of money!;)

Vats, you mean if I randomly see their doll around and I talk to them after they've accepted a referral from me they will give me a higher bonus than usual? I didn't know this :eek: I think I've only ever had that referral option once or twice before a looooooooooong time ago and that was it.

Kalinda thanks, as always, for the quick response!!!! :o
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, you mean if I randomly see their doll around and I talk to them after they've accepted a referral from me they will give me a higher bonus than usual? I didn't know this :eek: I think I've only ever had that referral option once or twice before a looooooooooong time ago and that was it.

Yep! And if I'm not getting crazy feels like everytime you send them to the same friend the payout increases along with the professional points!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Yep! And if I'm not getting crazy feels like everytime you send them to the same friend the payout increases along with the professional points!:)

WOW, I didn't know this, thanks for the tip! :p Jeez, Angeline will probably kill me if I keep sending her referrals all day LOL!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I haven't seen "refer a friend" from a NPC for a long time, not that I want to. I wish we get 45 relationship points from each friend like we get from reality shows.

Yes, I got a 3 hour gig, I would cry if it's an 8 hr one. Haha ... Not bad that it's a fashion show since I'm still tring to reach the 150 modeling gigs in a row achievement. I like the idea of interacting with friends but wish there are some incentives for doing it. With all the businesses to keep up, I don't even do Simon's side gigs. :)

Sugar, just saw your post above. well ... if you would gain 1 Kstar for each referral gig, I would accept them. Ka$h? Who cares about getting more Ka$h? Haha!:p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    KHtY5kt.png?1

giphy.gif