Weekend Event 8/18/2017 - They turned up the Heat...Let's Party?

1235Next

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I remember the storyline, it was about the time all the celebs started posting no make pics. There was a no makeup week or something.it was around then. Probably Skylar throwing us under the bridge. Lol.

im not going to make it to the hair. But I did finish the looooooong Stories story. The doctor us in.

Just saw you on your doctor's outfit, Koko! Gorgeous! <3
    By the way, the next Reality event starts on Monday!

oooo! Excitement! :rolleyes:
    thank you so much, Kalinda! <3
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Just finished the event! Didn't think I would be able to, it's been such a crazy busy special weekend! I adopted a new fur baby this weekend, I'm so in love and so obsessed
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Just finished the event! Didn't think I would be able to, it's been such a crazy busy special weekend! I adopted a new fur baby this weekend, I'm so in love and so obsessed

Oooo show us your fur baby!! <33
    Congrats on finishing it! :o
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oooo show us your fur baby!! <33
    Congrats on finishing it! :o

IMG_0597.JPG-1.jpeg
    Here he is! His name is Tango and he is a border collie mix. Very timid but very loving and loves to be pet!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

IMG_0597.JPG-1.jpeg
    Here he is! His name is Tango and he is a border collie mix. Very timid but very loving and loves to be pet!

aww he's going to start feeling more comfortable as he starts being with all of you <33 He's absolutely cute! I love Tango! :rolleyes: <33
  • tgmmmtgmmm Registered Users 3 Posts
    wonderful purchase we miss him
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh Tango is sooooo cute, Laura!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Tango is adorable, Laura :o Congrats!!!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    IMG_0597.JPG-1.jpeg

AWWWW HE'S SO CUTE!!!! I want to squish him <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So beautiful. He has the profile and white tuft of hair on his chest like Max, my very missed border collie mix. You described him to a t. Did you adopt him during the Clean out the Shelters event last Saturday? I tried to get PuterHead out to North DhorevAnimal league, but he's not ready yet. I'm ready. I just know my next fur baby is out there waiting for me. How old is Tango? He is so beautiful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you guys all so much!
    So beautiful. He has the profile and white tuft of hair on his chest like Max, my very missed border collie mix. You described him to a t. Did you adopt him during the Clean out the Shelters event last Saturday? I tried to get PuterHead out to North DhorevAnimal league, but he's not ready yet. I'm ready. I just know my next fur baby is out there waiting for me. How old is Tango? He is so beautiful.

Yes we did go during the Clean out the Shelters event! But ended up paying his adoption fee anyway, because we just wanted to support the shelter. I used to have a Sheltie named Max! He was the greatest dog. Tango is doing great, he's a year old but very calm. Which is exactly what we were hoping for. We have an 11 year old Weimaraner and didn't want a dog who was too high energy because we didn't want to stress our old man too much. But he's had fun chasing Tango around the pool, even though he is too slow to catch him, LOL!

Here is my old man Blaze!
    uEVzFc.jpg
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh I like the old man too. Beautiful animal. :) They both are. But I'm very partial to Tango. Congratulations again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you guys all so much!

Yes we did go during the Clean out the Shelters event! But ended up paying his adoption fee anyway, because we just wanted to support the shelter. I used to have a Sheltie named Max! He was the greatest dog. Tango is doing great, he's a year old but very calm. Which is exactly what we were hoping for. We have an 11 year old Weimaraner and didn't want a dog who was too high energy because we didn't want to stress our old man too much. But he's had fun chasing Tango around the pool, even though he is too slow to catch him, LOL!

Here is my old man Blaze!
    uEVzFc.jpg

Ahhh he's the cutest, too! :rolleyes:
    I'm sure they will have so much fun together! <3
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love dog talk! Blaze is also super cute aswell! I really want a dog, but as a university student I'm not at a place to care for a dog right now :(