Facebook isn't letting me log in

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
Hello!
This happened suddenly this morning when I tried to log in after seeing that I was logged out of Facebook. When I try to do that this is what I get from Facebook:

IMG_5571.png

I'm sure everything was fine yesterday so why could this be happening? I'm just wondering because I don't want my friends disappearing. :(

Is this happening or has happened to anyone else?
Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll check my games doll. Brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'll check my games doll. Brb.

Thank you so much, Koko! After opening the thread I logged in back into my game to keep doing my reality show and I was logged into Facebook and now I tried opening my game too to keep doing my reality shows and I'm logged out again. Could this be because of my internet connection? I'm not at home so I'm using data to play the game... I was wondering if this might be the reason. Thank you so much for your help! Will be waiting for your reply. :o
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Just checked again and I'm logged in. I'm almost sure this might be because I'm not using a Wi-fi connection right now but my question now is... Could this mess up the way I see my friends updating their outfits/they see me? I really hope not, this is one of my favorite things about the game. :(

Koko, I'm now wearing the outfit from this weekend's event, just completed it. :o I'm just missing the hairstyle right now. Can you see me wearing it? You're wearing a short gold dress with this weekend's earnable hairstyle for me, am I right? Thank you so much for your help! <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glad you're back. I'm thinking you could be right about fluctuation, but....it seems to be a standard thang FB takes you to when anything happens, from FB being down, to just wonky. Let me check about your outfit.

.......(insert wait music)

Yes, You look great in the gold mesh top and gold skirt. :) Glad you back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary