Options

Babies' hairstyles

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
Hello!
I had my first daughter a couple of days ago but I've seen some people with their babies wearing some hairstyles that I can't see on my babies' closet. Were they exclusive or like especial event items? I'm leaving two pictures down below, I would appreciate any help! <3

Got the pictures from two friends' baby pictures. :o

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5850.jpg

Thank you so much! <3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Those can be purchased from any girls wardrobe. Do you have any flower hairstyles for purchase for your baby? lastly did you adopt or did you have the baby naturally, and is it.....how do I ask, is it possible your little girl is a boy?

Can you screenshot your hairstyle tab in the closet?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Those can be purchased from any girls wardrobe. Do you have any flower hairstyles for purchase for your baby? lastly did you adopt or did you have the baby naturally, and is it.....how do I ask, is it possible your little girl is a boy?

Can you screenshot your hairstyle tab in the closet?

Omg, I think you might be right! I didn't know we get different closets for girls or boys, I might've had a boy instead of a girl first without knowing. Omg! Haha, can you tell me? Is this the boy's closet and is this why I can't see those hairstyles? I had my baby naturally.

IMG_5879.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, the blue ba kground for the baby's name, and those hairstyles are for boys. Congratulations, you have a little boy. You can dress the baby anyway you want, to be honest little girl clothes don't look very little girlie I might have some little boy clothes that I'm dressing on my little girl I don't know. Boys are wonderful too. Ok you have items like the hair bands that I have for my girl baby, but do you have any tutu's available?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, the blue ba kground for the baby's name, and those hairstyles are for boys. Congratulations, you have a little boy. You can dress the baby anyway you want, to be honest little girl clothes don't look very little girlie I might have some little boy clothes that I'm dressing on my little girl I don't know. Boys are wonderful too. Ok you have items like the hair bands that I have for my girl baby, but do you have any tutu's available?

Ooo! So once I have a girl, I will have those hairstyles? I can't see any tutu's on my babies' wardrobe.

So once I have a girl, those items are going to show up on my wardrobe?
    Or am I supposed to have them but like locked right now on my babies' wardrobe? Because I don't :( I have all of the items unlocked but they seem to be for the baby boy.
  • Options
    Let me check this out for you. One game has 2 girls, one two boys and one is a girl and a boy. I'll check it out when it's done charging, and make sure both babies get everything. Edit..I'll let you know if the little boy has access to the girl things I bought for his sister. Hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Let me check this out for you. One game has 2 girls, one two boys and one is a girl and a boy. I'll check it out when it's done charging, and make sure both babies get everything. Edit..I'll let you know if the little boy has access to the girl things I bought for his sister. Hang on.

Thank you so much, Koko!
    I'm just wondering if the girl's clothes/hairstyles will show up once I hit 15,000 and get the baby girl because I would love to have those options and the little tutu, too! <3
  • Options
    I don't think we can go by my game. We have to check with a more recent baby. I looked at my iPad which has both baby girls and their names appear in pink yet they have all the clothes available for both boys and girls I assume that was for everyone but I seem to recall Hearing that is not always the case.

I'll check with my Androids when I get downstairs. The boys only games, and the one of each. I just made my bed now I like to lie on it. Lol.

so who wants to weigh in on babygate: Lol yeah. I said babygate.

i got babies the first week they were avail, so things may have changed, but we need a more recent game to check in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't think we can go by my game. We have to check with a more recent baby. I looked at my iPad which has both baby girls and their names appear in pink yet they have all the clothes available for both boys and girls I assume that was for everyone but I seem to recall Hearing that is not always the case.

I'll check with my Androids when I get downstairs. The boys only games, and the one of each. I just made my bed now I like to lie on it. Lol.

so who wants to weigh in on babygate: Lol yeah. I said babygate.

But I will get a girl once I get to 15,000? Like the game gives you both options? Or how does it work?

Thank you so much for your help! :o
  • Options
    If you adopt....you pick the baby and gender. If you get the baby through points....you get what the game gives you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If you adopt....you pick the baby and gender. If you get the baby through points....you get what the game gives you.

So there's a chance that I might get a baby boy again? Don't get me wrong, I adore him! But I will love to have a girl, too.

Now, if I do decide to adopt and get a girl, will I get those items available? Like the two hairstyles and the tutu's outfit? And all of the girl's closet in general?

So if I want a girl, the best way is to go by adoption, right? Ahhh, now I'm excited! Haha, I adore babies and having two will be so cute, too.

My question is that one, will I get those items I'm missing once I get my baby girl then? Thank you so much, Koko! You're so amazing. :o
  • Options
    Those items should definitely be available for any baby girl. Hang on the old boy tablet is booting up now

edit: ok just the boys tablet booted up, it looks like yours. So, once you adopt a girl, the wardrobes should have the girl items as well. But, there is not a lot of frilly stuff. Blue tutu, pink tutus couple of hairstyles. Are you adopting soon, oh, but, when you have 2 babies, your spouse stays out of the nursery, and there is a nanny. As in #firethenanny. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lastly, I just checked, and those fancy girl hair styles, and tuts are not available when it is the boys wardrobe. They only appear when the baby being dressed is the girl baby. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lastly, I just checked, and those fancy girl hair styles, and tuts are not available when it is the boys wardrobe. They only appear when the baby being dressed is the girl baby. Hope this helps.

Wait, what?! Oh my God, is that where #firethenanny is? Can I join this? :rolleyes: Hahaha, this is so funny. I'm learning so much today, thank you very very much, Koko! You're truly an angel. :o

So how do I choose when I want to dress the girl? Am I going to have two wardrobe options? Do I need something before adopting my little girl?
    Ahhh I do want to wait and see if I get the girl once I hit 15,000 but I'm afraid I might not get her and as far as I know, once I have my two babies I can't adopt a third one, am I right?
    Hmm, a little girl might be coming my way!

Is there a difference between adopting and having them naturally? I love the idea of adopting, too but I'm afraid something might change. Like as with my husband? Or it just takes the "we're ready to have a second baby" bubbly thing once I get to 15,000 relationship points out?
  • Options
    Just to add some information about this. I asked Glu support, too and this is what I got from them:
    Hi Judith,

Yes, you can choose the baby to be a girl or boy as soon as you reach 15,000 points. You will be getting the items in the purchase along with the baby.

However, you can always adopt a baby by paying 160 K-stars. I hope this helps, Thank you and have a great day.

I love how quickly and helpful they are, too! :o So I do have the chance of choosing a baby girl once I get to 15,000 points and, what I'm getting from this is that, once I choose to have a baby girl, the closet will fill up with the baby girls' items? Am I right? What do they mean by "getting the items in the purchase along with the baby"? Or do they refer as "purchase" to the action of choosing my second baby's gender?

I do have another question about adopting. You know how we can choose the "see another baby" option when we want to adopt, does this mean that if you adopt a baby you can't customize him/her?

Will love to keep reading your support, Koko! Thank you! <3
  • Options
    Can someone who has had a second baby recently confirm if you get the other genre? Like if you had a boy first, you get a girl and viceversa? :o
  • Options
    I have some news! :rolleyes: We have a new member in the family and it's a baby girl! :o I'm in love with my babies! They're extremely cute, I can't stop looking at them! <3
    Thank you so much, Koko for all of your incredible support! <3 I did get the rest of the items and now they're all in my babies' closet! :o

And thank you to the Glu team, too! <3

Sooo, #firethenanny :rolleyes: hahaha.
  • Options
    Ok, I'm the last one to say they are wrong, but when you had your baby boy. Was it through dating or adoption. If it was through dating and reaching 12,000 points....did The game ask you if you wanted to have a baby Or did it ask if you wanted a boy or a girl? I contend when a baby is not adopted you get what you get.

so, how did you acquire your first baby?

the tutu and bun hair you first posted, they are only available when it is the girls wardrobe, right? It should be impossible to put the 1st baby in those items.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm the last one to say they are wrong, but when you had your baby boy. Was it through dating or adoption. If it was through dating and reaching 12,000 points....did The game ask you if you wanted to have a baby Or did it ask if you wanted a boy or a girl? I contend when a baby is not adopted you get what you get.

so, how did you acquire your first baby?

the tutu and bun hair you first posted, they are only available when it is the girls wardrobe, right? It should be impossible to put the 1st baby in those items.

I had both of my babies naturally, by dating and getting 12,000 points first for my baby boy (the game didn't ask me what gender I wanted, once I tapped on "Yes we are!" after my husband asked me to have our first baby my screen went to the nursery and to my baby (didn't have the items I posted because it was a baby boy.) Last night I hit 15,000 and, even though the game didn't ask me either this time, it happened the same way that the first time (my husband asked me if I thought we were ready to have a second baby, once I tapped "Yes we are!" I was back to the nursery and to the pop up where you write your babie's name, it said Ava so I changed it to Laila, my baby girl's name and now the name has a pink background, too :o) so I'm guessing that now you get a boy and a girl or viceversa? I'm not entirely sure, I did send another message to Glu before getting my baby girl and they said that, as of right now, you can't choose the gender of your baby, you do get what the game gives you. :o

So I'm guessing the game is now meant to give you a boy and a girl? So you have both genders? I'm not sure but I did get my baby girl at 15,000 points last night and now I can see the items once I open my baby girls' wardrobe. :rolleyes:

Hope I made myself clear!

Here's our little family. :o I absolutely adore them! <3

babies_with_psd.jpg