Update 7.3In the App Store NOW

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we still missing a SYS event? :rolleyes:
    ahhh I do hope we get the update soon, though! <333
    I get so excited with everything I'm reading! A lip ring would be super cute :o
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    sarabikkh wrote: »
    Kalinda, please leave a clue or hint if we are getting the update today!

Most likely it will be tomorrow for the update.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I was wondering if one day they will also add new items in the throwbacks boxes because I've missed some last year :/ does anyone know how or when they do the other years ? ❤️
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm not ready for another update. I'm still waiting for that cute snake :(

20882724_1210394182399626_2052168097664333471_n.jpg?oh=10a299111c5669ac3359fa71a7562fce&oe=5A4F33C9
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    The cute snake can wait. I'm ready to get glammed and party like a billionaire! Can't wait for later!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    'polite' witty clever, posts asking for hints is encouraged. So, someday someone will write a haiku about sn event pr update, and beg that way. Okay? Even a dopey little thing...and leave names out of it. We want to entice our lovely Glu Goddess to come in and bestow hints. Not scare her away. It's easy.. Rose are red violets sre blue, We humbly beseech you to give us a clu.

Colorful 'Spoilers Please' chants are good. Ok dolls? A meme begging...something that takes more effort than saying come on. Come ln come on. Besides, her doll just had a baby , plop a present for Baby Josh here, and then shamelessly beg.

Basically if we make the thread engaging, the time will go faster. Basically all we're doing now is impatiently tspping our toe. But patience is a virtue and my gut says 'Puhlease today' ( It's ok, I already posted the dopey little poem)

Hey, the Goddess seems to like Disney and Prince, temp her with those. She's a Goddess after all. How would you ask Odin or Zeus for a favor?

This is just about the nudgy thing, thank yiu so much dolls. We all love a good read.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    you know what I'd like? see our beautiful babies grow/evolve into teetering toddlers hehehe am I only ine thinking like this? :rolleyes:
    Selly kkh wrote: »
    I was wondering if one day they will also add new items in the throwbacks boxes because I've missed some last year :/ does anyone know how or when they do the other years ? ❤️

They periodically release all the event items as tbs up to a certain date. I haven't been keeping track. I don't know what we're up to. Um, Linda probably knows. Soundspretty maybe. Sugar is smart as well as sweet. But I'm thinking maybe twice a year?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    you know what I'd like? see our beautiful babies grow/evolve into teetering toddlers hehehe am I only ine thinking like this? :rolleyes:

Naomi, you're singin my tune. And I want another. MY androids have a father in mind. Lol.

Ok we need some mojo in here. Positive energy. We have an update to prepare for. I want the lip ring. And excuse me, why don't we have a belly ring? Come on glu Daddy. We want s belly ring. If you can see it, I can ring it. :cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oooooh sounds SMEXY Koko .....I like those ideas
    such HAWTNESS hahaha ok, got my positive cap on also got incense sticks to charge the air with good thoughts :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I feel like I would miss them being babies if they grew up. Plus if you're someone who purchased k-star items for your babies it doesn't seem fair that those purchases would go to waste. Unless the clothing converted as well. But then what if it doesn't look as cute on a toddler as it does the baby? :( So I'm on the fence. I'd much rather we just #firethenanny before anything else changes
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's so great to see how excited you are about the 7.3 update! Popping in to let you know that we are not releasing it today, but it will be available later this week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks Kalinda.
    Now lets all gsther round and sing together that ketchup jingle by Carly Simon.
    ..Anticipation. Anticipay-ay-tion.....is making me late,
    Keeping me way-ay-ay-ay-ayting.

Hey, good things are worth waiting for. Maybe they have to stuff the snake in there and make sure tonadd the last minute belly ring.
    [video=youtube_share;NkNNgwD0Sfs]https://youtu.be/NkNNgwD0Sfs[/video]

Tomorrow morning I have a PT assessment, so i won't be here. : (
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    So apparently this midweek event will be the last event before the update? And we won't have the Show your style this time?
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Yeah a toddler update is taking so long to come, my dream is to see Mell with long hairstyles, preferably straight twintails with bangs and half of the hair down kinda like Britney in the parking lot scene of BOMT video, need to find a pic of what I'm picturing in my mind to post at the suggestion thread...

Also think would be cool to be able to go back and forth between baby-toddler, so the current wardrobe wouldn't be wasted, like if we move the kids to a playground they show up as toddlers and bringing them back to the nursery they'll look like babies again. The game is all about custumization, they can be white today and black tomorrow if we feel like, makes sense to be able to change their age too.
    Cherrey wrote: »

Think they skrapped it due Taylor's video lol. Nah just kidding!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts

Same here! I just would love to see them on the red carpets with me!
    Our babies have so less clothes so with them becoming toddlers, I think we should get more clothes with it as well! Also being able to hold both babies, we don't have it yet, right?

So excited for the new update and what it will bring to us. Hopefully some things major and fun & enjoyable :rolleyes:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    I'm so excited. I love September. It's my anniversary, and the start of holiday time.... I'm almost ready for Halloween... except that this is probably the last warm day and I might actually go in my pool again LOL I'd like to be able to completely customize my NTC husband right now he's called dark Vats, and he sooooo good looking. I just can't pale him up. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

Right?! Gosh, I scroll through every set of weekend spoilers with bated breath hoping we'll finally see the snake as an event item. I'll keep hoping! :)

So Kalinda said we'll have a new home in a new location... I'm trying to imagine silly pets we could have. Maybe a hamster ball that zips around. You could even take it on a walk! :p (Or a roll, I guess.) Or maybe something not so silly but just as cute. A lop-eared rabbit? A chinchilla? A hedgehog? A panda cub? Another big cat species, like a tiger cub or a cheetah? Terrarium pets, like rainforest frogs or even the snake? What pets would you guys like to see?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

A panda would be adorable

giphy.gif

Or how about a red panda?? If I could have one in real life I'd take five.

giphy.gif
    I once suggested a terrarium room sometime. Ooooh, can you imagine if we could perch our monkey and birds there in a home till we decided to carry them? A snake would fit right in....what with the terrarium part.

But not little rodenty pets please. They skeeve me out. There are bunnies that duck under my gazebo for shelter from the rain. I love them. But anything that makes me jump on a chair and scream EEEEEEK, please no?

I need more jewelry for my dolls. we've been together with the game for how many years and we still don't have a tennis bracelet? We need more diamonds in yellow gold. more gems. Where are all the amethysts? And blue .....oh wait, we're talking the age of Kobe purple makeup diamonds. Ok diamonds of every color. More black pearls. chokers that don't obsure the landscape iykwim.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We have a Koala, I'd LOVE a panda.
    Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda
    *and please don't forget the snake!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My grandparents used to raise bunnies for fertilizer... and other things. I found out later in life that my grandma's amazingly good chicken salad did not actually contain chicken. Traumatized.

Small rodents like mice and rats freak me out. Something about the tails. However I'd rather have a rat than a snake x_x I can't.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Gosh that's a horrible story SoundsP!

I'd love to have a lop-eared bunny in RL they're so cute, as for the game I'm not up to date on the pet sector for a while, but I'm planning to buy the Hippo once Maria calls me, of course if she stops to offer the SAME pair of shoes she has been offering me several times in the period of 3 days...she seems really into those shoes lol.

True is that I still want to see guys getting a Labrador bag too. Since they made a custom puppy in a black bag, maybe the Labrador could come within a pink bag! Should I start to beg for this?!:rolleyes:

I found a perfect picture of the hairstyle I want to see in an eventual toddler update to post at the suggestion thread, crossing fingers to our babies to grow up and glow up soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Haha Vats, Maria keeps offering me deals on shoes too, and none of them are ever shoes I would wanna buy. I wish she would make more deals on pets, I'm a sucker for all the animals.

this is how I feel whenever Maria calls me, trying to get me to buy shoes I definitely don't want:

QEEGKur.jpg

I personally would LOVE a bunny, I suggested it a few times in the suggestions thread before. They're my favorite animal ever since I was little. In other games, whenever I get to name my child character, I usually call them Bunny as a nickname, just because I think it's so cute haha
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    oooooh panda sounds cool personally snakes give me shivers along with spiders/ creepy crawlers **shudders** looking forward to new house/business though....hmmmm somewheres tropical with white sand beaches.... massive ****tails too heehee
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It's so great to see how excited you are about the 7.3 update! Popping in to let you know that we are not releasing it today, but it will be available later this week.

something to look forward to while trying not to track hurricane Irma for sure. (I live on the east floridian coast so hopefully it's mostly rain, like last year)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Anybody think we should start stalking our app stores today?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Well, I'll be honest, before I popped in, I did check the App Store. They should let us date there. Just park in the App Store and do our dating from there. So, I guess I'm not the only one who is excited for this awesome adventure?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Between checking the App Store & seeing if the feature button is gone from the game I am very excited lol. I feel like I'm waiting for a Christmas gift.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm getting anxious while being excited! :rolleyes: ahaha I'm just super excited about it! <33
    can't wait for sure!