Prob with SYS ONLY

urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
I'm having problems with the SYS event not giving out points. I submitted an outfit around 7am and recently got back on the game to see if I had won or lost only to find that I didn't get a result either way. I then was able to submit a second outfit but I didnt receive the 5 points for doing that either.

So far the only points I've received have been the 5 from submitting my initial outfit. Figured I'd post here first as I doubt I'd hear back from support before the end of the event.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Android 7.0

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    I'm having problems with the SYS event not giving out points. I submitted an outfit around 7am and recently got back on the game to see if I had won or lost only to find that I didn't get a result either way. I then was able to submit a second outfit but I didnt receive the 5 points for doing that either.

So far the only points I've received have been the 5 from submitting my initial outfit. Figured I'd post here first as I doubt I'd hear back from support before the end of the event.

Urnxo, I'm sorry this is happening. I'll try and see what help is available for you, and the best course of action.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.