KK:H Weekend Event 9/22/17 - Milan Fashion Week!

Comments

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Am I the only one who isn't that excited? Lol I hate when the items that I like are being put in the boxes. I want everything but can't afford chasing :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    More good news: Balmain items will be on sale!

Omg yesss 😍 finally I can get some items I want from the collection .. I guess I’ll round up some more gift cards for tomorrow.. so excited!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Am I the only one who isn't that excited? Lol I hate when the items that I like are being put in the boxes. I want everything but can't afford chasing :(

Same :( I try not to get too excited about GB items because it's very rare that I pick one with my freebie box and I rarely spend the k-stars to chase. It seems every time I do I end up wasting a bunch of stars for energy and kash and I just can't bring myself to do it anymore.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Judithkkh the SMC comes when we do the vip events which are the last event on each update

Yesss, thank you <333
    I’m talking about old SMC :o I always look forward for these ones, too because I do want some of the old ones <3

I didn’t have one this current weekday event, can someone tell me if there was one? :o
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

yes! i was just saying last night that I wish a certain Balmain top was on sale. Can save the Kstars for something I really want instead of chasing items in my bad palettes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Thanks Kalinda!

Now we're talking! Feeling a bit retro, still cool though. I like the earnable clothes and the hair reminds me Luke Skywalker and you know, I love cosplay.

I need so badly the GB hair and bag. I like the color of the outfit, but not crazy about it.

I own all Balmain already, would be beyond of this world if guys' get new Balmain stuff in the future.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Event starts at 5A.m. eastern tomorrow, but the Balmain Sale goes live some time during the day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    TV appearance alert!

Khloe and Scott are going to be on the Steve show today over the NBC TV network. And wherever you watch NBC
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Same :( I try not to get too excited about GB items because it's very rare that I pick one with my freebie box and I rarely spend the k-stars to chase. It seems every time I do I end up wasting a bunch of stars for energy and kash and I just can't bring myself to do it anymore.

Same. I play KKH for a several months already and I got got the item that I wanted only ONCE. But even then it was from the 3rd attempt. So I think it's wiser not to chase luck and better save up for the VIP event.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for the spoilers, kalinda!

wow great items this week! i like all three earnables-- and thank you, glu, for earnable hair, and during a professional gig weekend, no less! that's rare!

i especially like ALL the gb items; i want them all! I've never tried to chase all the gb items before, and with only getting 2-item palettes so often lately, i'm wary of opening any gift boxes (I used to open 2 boxes after my free one). tough decisions ahead!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh bummer. These earnables are not my taste at all. Not a fan of this melon color. I've always had an aversion to it. Any other color would have made it better for me.

I like the GB top and skirt. Shame I don't chase.

It's an easy grind for me though so I'll probably play defensively so as not to have this outfit appear in TB boxes later.

Adding to this: The only good yellow, orange or green shades are citrus, Jewel toned or metallic. I'm really disliking the muted tones like this.

And please please we need way more skirts and shorts options than are available outside GBs. I don't even LOVE this GB skirt. I just want it for lack of decent skirt options.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    OMG.

RIP to my hardly saved Kstars.

giphy.gif

Ha, Cherrey, this is so funny, I love it! <3
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Those earnables...? FFS, are you kidding me?! Ugh. So very whatsherface as the old maid librarian in It's a Wonderful Life. This is all just hideous. Maybe my doll doesn't need to possess everything after all. Yecccchhhh, no.thank.you. The gb items, I do like. As well, this is even the rare time I like the guys' earnables. Disgusting selection, seriously, man, epic gaffe, epic misjudgment, epic horrendous.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts

Thank you Kalinda <33
    Earnable and gb outfits are super cute. You can totally wear them with other pieces.
    Also, I just bought a 90 stars Balmain dress haha, ****. But I’m so glad that Balmain sale is happening because my wishlist is far from being complete! I’m so happy right now.
    Awwwwthank you Kalinda. And mega thanks to our polite colorful charters. See? We chanted politely...and like Magic! Kalinda arrives on Gossamer. wings with spoilers.

ThNk you Kalinda. Love the Gb items....gotta chase!

Polite chanting is the best, yaaay <33
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm not wild about the earnable items, but will still be grinding for them so they don't appear in future TBs - especially since the new model we had this week for the SYS event might (hopefully!) stick, and already having a TB item may potentially mean we get an extra box to open!

I really liked the blue streak hair on the promo image, but from the spoilers I can already tell it probably won't suit my doll too well...I'll still hope to get it in my free box, but I don't think I'll be chasing it (or any other GB items). Probably just as well, as I'm already being careful with my kstars in anticipation of Black Friday!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Oh bummer. These earnables are not my taste at all. Not a fan of this melon color. I've always had an aversion to it. Any other color would have made it better for me.

I'm trying to picture the outfit on a darker skinned doll and I think it would look pretty. Also I think the pieces may look better as separates... at least it's an easy grind weekend so I don't have to work too hard for items I don't really like.

I could never wear this color IRL. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh I'm so ready to splurge on Balmain tomorrow! The earnables are awesome, can't wait to get the skirt and the blouse. Winning the GB hair would be great too.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm in such an abstinence of good fashion these days, that since I saw the preview it got me so hyped.PPrLBQ4.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    It's an easy grind for me though so I'll probably play defensively so as not to have this outfit appear in TB boxes later.

I like the way you phrased it here 'play defensively', we should adopt this term. And hey, you have a 'face' now and it's a pretty one!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I like the way you phrased it here 'play defensively', we should adopt this term. And hey, you have a 'face' now and it's a pretty one!:)

Aw thanks. For some reason I had a terrible time being rejected from uploading anything via my mobile (which is the only way I visit the forum) so I could get no avatar to work.

I switch my hair color all the time but I think the skeptical side-eye the dolls give perfectly captures my spirit. Lol.

Soundspretty, I SOOO agree that the color is not flattering on anyone except darker skin irl. I am so washed out by pale yellow or orange tones like this.
    Ever the optimist, i'my hoping that if I pair the earn able skirt and top separately they might work. Like librarian top with a naughty girl skirt and obscenely hight biirs. And the skirt (notice the slit open to the s...well it'seems a high slit I the skirt. Leave it at that.)

Omg, Khloe on Steve, is wearing the black shoes, with the staple across the heel and the 3 ***** on it. OK I'll grab a oic...I think she'should wearing a whole outfit we have. Hang on dolls.

Omg, Scott just said Kris goes where the money is, and Kylie was 'chosen' to be the next Kim. KHLOE....reel it in you too scott. In NY channel 4 the Steve shownbc.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    I'm so excited for tomorrow because there is tons of potential for great outfits.

I'm thinking earner skirt + either the black lace long sleeve or some strappy bralette type thing and some nice silver jewlery to tone down the yellowness. actually now that I think about it it might also look really good with that gold mesh top we got just the other week. also, the earner top with some nice simple black pants, subtle accessories and up-do, nice and stylish. the hair is harder, but it's sort of cutesy-kiddish looking so maybe a sundress and strappy sandals could be a sweet look.

just hoping and praying that both skirt and top are at a nice length that pairs well, I hate when stuff leaves a weird gap or overlap awkwardly. kinda like the karl skirt from ages ago, I adore it in every way as it is stunning but at least 50% of all potential tops awkwardly cut of half of the waistband and it looks awful. I'm rambling way too much, so I'll stop now.
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
    So often we make prettier outfits by splitting up the pieces. I'm thinking the librarian top with the short black briefs. Add the clunky shoes with the big bows and you end upmwith a great dance costume. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Damm it. I thought I was only going to have to chase the hair with a blue streak, and thegift box top, the gift box skirt. I didn't think the shoes were that important. Then I saw they have a purple flower on the toe. OK now I need everything. I won't be here in the morning. I'm going out to get a bunch of gift cards and I'm hiring an armored car to help me get back from the store with my haul. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Damm it. I thought I was only going to have to chase the hair with a blue streak, and thegift box top, the gift box skirt. I didn't think the shoes were that important. Then I saw they have a purple flower on the toe. OK now I need everything. I won't be here in the morning. I'm going out to get a bunch of gift cards and I'm hiring an armored car to help me get back from the store with my haul. Lol

sound like a plan .. I’m going for the gift cards in the morning too but I will try not to splurge to much this game is costing me ( or better the hubby) a fortune lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Koko, i saw what you meant about Khloe's outfit! We totally have it in our closet! I couldn't watch, but I found a picture where you can kind of see her outfit:

http://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/news/881857/scott-disick-thinks-tristan-thompson-is-the-first-nice-normal-guy-khloe-kardashian-has-dated
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I really love all GB items sooo much and I really hope to get 1 GB item in the free box cuz I'm really tempted (ugh) but I'm really trying to stop myself from chasing because I wanna save all the kstars I've earned for Black Friday this year. Lol :D

I just hope that GLU will put all 4 GB items in the palette. Please? :(:(:( Thank you so much~! ❥❥❥
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ooooh I've been hoping Balmain would go on sale soon! Very excited for that :)

i don't think the earnable outfit is that bad. I love the skirt, I think it can be mixed up with tons of other stuff for cute combinations. The top is a little... reserved, but with the proper bottoms and shoes it can be business chic or librarian sexy. I actually like the yellow, it's really summery and bright.
    i gotta agree with everyone else though, I probably won't be chasing that earnable hair. I mean with professional weekends I usually earn the last item anyway just by going about my business, but I don't foresee a time when my doll will ever use that hair.

Is there a style inspiration for this look that anyone has found? Maybe the whole thing looks better in real life. *shrug*

I do think the blue hair is cool, but I'm not chasing. With the balmain sale and saving up for VIP, I can't afford to open extra boxes anymore just to end up with something I could get in a daily gift box.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    can't. stop. thinking about that Balmain sale :rolleyes:
    any items you dolls want to buy? <3
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    can't. stop. thinking about that Balmain sale :rolleyes:
    any items you dolls want to buy? <3

TOO MANY. Tooooo many. Three pairs of heels and maybe two pairs of sneakers, at least three pieces of jewelry, two dresses for sure plus three more I'm waffling on... That probably sounds like incredibly out-of-control spending (it certainly feels like it for me!) but these items were already all on my Black Friday to-buy list, sooo... that's how I'm justifying it, lol.

Plus I'm totally chasing the GB hair. I've already designed a fun blue outfit to wear it with. Gaaah, I hope I don't have to drop hundreds of K-stars chasing it on top of what I'm already planning to spend.

NJxxmyG.gif

What items are you most looking forward to buying? Gosh, we're gonna have SO MANY incredible looks from everyone in the Weekend Fashion Show thread. :D
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez wrote: »
    TOO MANY. Tooooo many. Three pairs of heels and maybe two pairs of sneakers, at least three pieces of jewelry, two dresses for sure plus three more I'm waffling on... That probably sounds like incredibly out-of-control spending (it certainly feels like it for me!) but these items were already all on my Black Friday to-buy list, sooo... that's how I'm justifying it, lol.
    :D

I'm spinning it like this: It will take some of the sting out of Black Friday because if we buy now, we won't see such a massive expenditure all at once. Plus, once we get our Balmain purchased, we'll be extra determined to grind for stars and replenish some that we spent. So we get instant gratification and then we get to prepare for the big spend in two months.

I hope that made sense. Lol.

Personally I have been itching to buy two pairs of boots and the white fluffy dress. I also regret not buying one of the older dresses last Black Friday, so I'm grabbing that too. Oh and I need that gold coin necklace.