KK:H Weekend Event 9/22/17 - Milan Fashion Week!

Comments

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    That absolutely makes sense. Plus I know I'd be annoyed with myself if come Black Friday it turns out this weekend was the deepest discount we'll ever see on Balmain items and I didn't take full advantage of it.

I grind like crazy every bonus-K-stars-for-5-starring-gigs event, telling myself "I'm doing this so I won't feel bad about chasing something special this weekend!" then the weekend comes and I don't wanna part with them, lol. Like a dragon with her hoard of coins. Speaking of coins, I'm grabbing that gold coin necklace too! We're gonna rock it.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh that gold coin necklace is definitely on my list too <3
    I also want to buy at least two of the shirts with a belt on :rolleyes: I have to decide whether I'm getting the black boots or the other ones, thinking about getting two dresses and a pair of shoes ahhh there's just too many amazing items and now that you're mentioning Black Friday hmm I'm going with that too! haha some of these items were on my wishlist for Black Friday, too and getting them now on a sale it's exciting. The thought of seeing one of my favorite shirts drop from 65 K-stars to whatever they do is going to be so exciting.

good thing is I'm not chasing items this weekend but I do want to get either the skirt, top or hair, not gonna lie :rolleyes: Good luck for the ones who are chasing items! :o
    it's SOOOO exciting!!!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The gold coin necklace was the first thing to come to mind! I've been coveting it for ages but could never bear to spend so much on it. Judith we must have the same taste cause I also thought immediately about the necklace and belted shirts. Ah I'm so excited for the sale, now I'm gonna go try to see if there are any video offers I can do to make sure I have enough K stars for it all.

I hope that this sale means that we'll be getting new designer outfits soon, and this is Glu's way of clearing out the old, so to speak.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Where did RR go???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    So excited for this event, and I actually like both of the hairstyles :) Dolls, as a fairly new player I have a question are there any homes where you can invite 3 people to, for Reality shows? So far I have encountered only 2 like in London or 4 in Calabasas and I'm a bit tired of Calabasas.
    I play on Android
    AListJacey wrote: »
    The gold coin necklace was the first thing to come to mind! I've been coveting it for ages but could never bear to spend so much on it. Judith we must have the same taste cause I also thought immediately about the necklace and belted shirts. Ah I'm so excited for the sale, now I'm gonna go try to see if there are any video offers I can do to make sure I have enough K stars for it all.

I hope that this sale means that we'll be getting new designer outfits soon, and this is Glu's way of clearing out the old, so to speak.

ahhh really? which ones from the belted shirts are your favorites? I'm seriously thinking about getting them all but is that too much? :rolleyes: I just love the fit of them! especially the black one and the one that has the white belt? the blue one is also gorgeouuus! <3 can't wait to see you all with your new items :o

and that sounds like such an amazing idea! it makes everything so exciting! <3
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    That absolutely makes sense. Plus I know I'd be annoyed with myself if come Black Friday it turns out this weekend was the deepest discount we'll ever see on Balmain items and I didn't take full advantage of it.

I grind like crazy every bonus-K-stars-for-5-starring-gigs event, telling myself "I'm doing this so I won't feel bad about chasing something special this weekend!" then the weekend comes and I don't wanna part with them, lol. Like a dragon with her hoard of coins. Speaking of coins, I'm grabbing that gold coin necklace too! We're gonna rock it.

Yes. It's also always in the back of my mind that we aren't guaranteed a Black Friday sale. I have been known to be super paranoid but Glu could actually choose not to do it again. We never know 100% so it eases my mind to take advantage of good sales.

Lol at your dragon hoarding joke. This is me so hard. I have been grinding like I run the Kstar hustle this week, recouped the stars I just spent on the Karl sale. Its pretty ridiculous. Like I will see I have 9 energy at 3 am and just think 'come on, run around Cali tapping and you can squeeze in one more reality show.'
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Julia88 wrote: »
    So excited for this event, and I actually like both of the hairstyles :) Dolls, as a fairly new player I have a question are there any homes where you can invite 3 people to, for Reality shows? So far I have encountered only 2 like in London or 4 in Calabasas and I'm a bit tired of Calabasas.

I haven't seen any but I'm no expert. Venice and Seoul (and I think Dublin) both hold 4 friends for parties. I think we have all been hoping they would expand the reality shows to those locations. I'm super sick of Calabasas too.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahhh really? which ones from the belted shirts are your favorites? I'm seriously thinking about getting them all but is that too much? :rolleyes: I just love the fit of them! especially the black one and the one that has the white belt? the blue one is also gorgeouuus! <3 can't wait to see you all with your new items :o

and that sounds like such an amazing idea! it makes everything so exciting! <3

I think white belt is probably my favorite!

DDtASjp.jpg

But it I also really love the plain black as well, ughhh it's so hard to choose!

NNOryLP.jpg

They're both great!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I think white belt is probably my favorite!

DDtASjp.jpg

But it I also really love the plain black as well, ughhh it's so hard to choose!

NNOryLP.jpg

They're both great!

oh my! I seriously can't wait to see your doll wearing these shirts <333 these two are definitely my favorite! I'm trying to decide between these boots or the black ones, I'm having a hard time making a decision between those two :rolleyes:
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I haven't seen any but I'm no expert. Venice and Seoul (and I think Dublin) both hold 4 friends for parties. I think we have all been hoping they would expand the reality shows to those locations. I'm super sick of Calabasas too.
    Thank you for answering:o, I was thinking the same thing. I own the Dublin house it's beautiful, would be really cool if we could do reality shows there
    I play on Android
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yes judithkkh and ALISTJACEY these boots and belt shirts are on my list too and the coin necklace.. I can’t wait for the sale.. I guess we ll see a lot of dolls wear balmain this weekend lol
    And hopefully Glu will add more designers to the closet like you said ALISTJACEY I think it’s a brilliant idea so finger crossed !!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Weekend storylines are back!!! Woohooo!!! I had stories instead of them for past 4 weeks and honestly saying I didn’t like them at all. As many of players already noticed - they require lots of energy and you have to wait 24 hours to do a chapter for free. Weekend storylines are way more better than stories. And as we had only one chapter (not the whole story) per weekend, I always forgot the scenario of the previous chapter.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Event has started, yay!
    Got my first box, event points. Boring and unnecessary because professional events are easy to finish, but I'll take it over 4k any day. Also with that I'm more than halfway to the skirt already which is nice.

Here's my palette if someone wants to try to find a pattern,
    3089zwo.jpg
    Annoyed that the tile I picked was literally surrounded by items, but it's my go-to and has done me well so many times I could never not pick it at this point.

Happy grinding everyone!

ETA: Had the thigh highs on my doll so they showed up in the preview and they work and even look mighty fine with the skirt, showing up underneath the sheer part of it and in the slit. Highly recommend.
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I LOVE the gift box items, but I need to save my Kstars for the next VIP, so I don't think I'm gonna chase anything.

Well, my plan didn't work. I blew up all my Kstars to chase the skirt and the shoes. Ended up with everything but the shoes, but I'm ok. They are not as cute as I thought anyway.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEveEE5MHRjR0QzeUNNOC9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning dolls. Whirlwind hour wasn't it? I got up at 2:30, decided to catch another hour of sleep in the den. Woke up at 4P59, booted up and just stopped tapping 30 minutes ago. Then I had to cut down the s pam for a while. But Good Morning Dolls.

one game just got the golden skirt....like it more with different tops! I have to say, I'm not feeling the hair with the blue. I've tried all colors, only really works with black.....maybe you dolls can show me how to make it work. Otherwise I might relegate it to Halloween.But I'm loving the other things so far.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-22-11-57-04.jpg
    Having the worst luck with giftboxes today...
    (Already on KKG I opened all the wrong ones.) What makes it so painful is that this is really a great palette! But I am glad that I didn't open another box, because I would have gotten more event points and kash..

Wishing you all a great weekend and good luck with your boxes!
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Well, my plan didn't work. I blew up all my Kstars to chase the skirt and the shoes. Ended up with everything but the shoes, but I'm ok. They are not as cute as I thought anyway.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEveEE5MHRjR0QzeUNNOC9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

oh Doll. I feel you. That gif you put up, on the surface it looks like she doesn't care, but examine the corners of her mouth, and the momentary gaze into the distance before she shakes it off. Let Koko make you a spectacular ulative breakfast doll. It starts with an ice cream soda, because you need fluid first thing in the morning, and whipped cream is made from Angels' clouds.

Italian_Cream_Soda-3.gif
    If that's not helping, then we'll need a little sumo in different......

giphy-26.gif

No? Doll, we've all done it. Irrational chasing. Never pretty, and when it's done, we feel used up like a '10 cent a dance ' doll. (I don't know, my Nana used to comment that someone looked like a 'dime a dance girl' if someone looked or acted like a thot., but it's ok, we've all been there. Just look at that cute puppy with the baby.

Still no help? Come see me in a couple of hours. We'll pop out the virtual vodka.. you'll forget all about 3it
    come in for a hug doll.

giphy.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I must be on Glu's naughty list, another week with two items in the palette. Sticking to my guns and only opening the fee box and got energy. I didn't take a pic cause I don't want to put so much effort into such disappointment, but wrote down what mine contained:

Energy- Hair- Kash-Kash
    Energy-Kstars-Top-Energy

Luckily the blue streaked hair doesn't look great on my doll and I can save for the Balmain sale. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush so they say.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good morning. My name is Linda and I am and addict... a chase addict that is...
    I blew 800 K-stars (!!!) chasing the hair... I got the top, skirt and shoes all from the first two pallettes... and seven pallettes later I added the hair to that list... and to think that the sale has not even started... alas, no more K-stars to spend...
    I closed my game after getting the hair and I honeslty don't feel like opening it any time soon. It's just too upsetting, all those hard earned K-stars... gone...

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Does anyone feel like gb shoes look like the skin color SYS shoes we bought a while back? It feels like they are the same shoes but with different colors. Anyways, I like them and super glad to get them in my free box. Good luck friends!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hi everyone! Happy Weekend to you. :)

My free box pallet was hideous. I really wanted the skirt and the hair. I got the top after trying two additional boxes on another pallet. I can't risk blowing any more stars. I'm done and disappointed.
    5jdPnf.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    I was fully prepared to chase the hair (which I never do) and ended up with this from my free box &#55357;&#56834;

4Q7IMnn.jpg

My plan was to pick 7, 6, 1, I could have got all the event items in that palette if I didn't pick the hair first! Oh well :)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    "Hi Linda!"
    OMG this is really awful!! 800 kstars... I am so sorry!
    I understand you need some time to digest that. Hopefully you forget about it soon and can enjoy your new items. Sure your doll looks fantastic with that hairstyle!
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG Linda! Hurts my eyes to read that! At least you got it.

Those were awful picks Charlotte.:eek:

Looks like there aren't many lucky ones on this Friday. I'm sorry girls, hope you all have more luck next time.

As for me, got the hair and jacket. The hair isn't cool as I thought it would be, looks a bit petrified if you know what I mean. Still I'm glad I got it, cause it serves its purpose.

I'm upset that I didn't find the bag. It's a must have IMO and walk away of this weekend without it makes my life less colorful.

I'll wait the sale and see if anything special pops up, otherwise I'll try another couple of shots before completely give it up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks, Vats.. I'm sorry you didn't get the item you wanted.

Congrats, FindMe! I love it when that happens! And Linda, I feel your pain.. I have gone down that road too.

My initial disappointment has lessened a bit. The top is really pretty.. I think I didn't see it very well under hair in the preview, but it's lovely. I'm still longing for the skirt and of course, the hair is cool and I want that too! I will be tempted all weekend to buy additional boxes, but I'm going to try to resist.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Got 50 energy bolts in my free box. And there were only two event items in my palette. :(
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I got 30 event points in my box which has never happened to me, so that's a first. The hair, shoes, and top were in my box which is still lucky but I'm not chasing.
    iOS platform
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Good morning. My name is Linda and I am and addict... a chase addict that is...
    I blew 800 K-stars (!!!) chasing the hair... I got the top, skirt and shoes all from the first two pallettes... and seven pallettes later I added the hair to that list... and to think that the sale has not even started... alas, no more K-stars to spend...
    I closed my game after getting the hair and I honeslty don't feel like opening it any time soon. It's just too upsetting, all those hard earned K-stars... gone...

giphy.gif

Omg that’s horrible.. I open my free box and 4 more and got nothing but energy I’ll stop here for now wait for the sale and if I have any star left then maybe I’ll try one more but it was pretty much a waste so far and I know I feel so mad so I can only imagine how mad you are LINDA!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got event points in my free box :( I don't even know why I bother opening them anymore. It's just setting myself up for disappointment.