KK:H Weekend Event 9/22/17 - Milan Fashion Week!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Got 50 energy bolts inside my free box, there was three of the GB items which wasn’t that bad, I just didn’t have the best luck. :( It’s going to be a long walk towards getting the earnable hair but I do want to wait for the Balmain sale before making any decisions. :o

So sorry for all of you dolls who weren’t that lucky either and congrats to everyone who got their favorite items, too! Linda, I’m so sorry you feel that way right now but it’s totally understandable. I’ve been there, too but I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy all of your new items! Your doll is going to look so gorgeous wearing them!

Good luck, everyone! :) aaaand
    Still. Can’t. Wait for the Balmain sale :rolleyes:
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Good morning. My name is Linda and I am and addict... a chase addict that is...
    I blew 800 K-stars (!!!) chasing the hair... I got the top, skirt and shoes all from the first two pallettes... and seven pallettes later I added the hair to that list... and to think that the sale has not even started... alas, no more K-stars to spend...
    I closed my game after getting the hair and I honeslty don't feel like opening it any time soon. It's just too upsetting, all those hard earned K-stars... gone...

I feel your pain, but at least you got the hair! I have spent an embarrassing amount of Kstars to chase a hairstyle that I never got and just finally gave up.

I lucked out this week. It was the last box I opened.

hP1kOms.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yup, looks like I'm joining the unlucky train too:

Screenshot_2017-09-22-18-36-08-1.png

Oh well. Now I'll just wait for the Balmain sale to cheer me up. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    If there is only ONE $4000 tile in the palette, I will pick it. I think I'm magic or something.

I wish I kept actual track. It has been so long since I won an item.

Since I'm having awful trouble with images, my free box was:

Kstar/energy/kash/kstar
    Kstar/shoes/hair/top
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Yikes, the palettes are giving us all a rough time today. :( Group hug. I opened five boxes before getting a single GB item :rolleyes: Energy, cash, event points, cash, GB item. BUT! It was the hair I so dearly wanted!

To add data to the pool, my palettes had three GB items each and two event point tiles each, which IMO is disappointing because, like ellie, I find Professional events to be the fastest and easiest to complete.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    BALMAIN SALE IS HERE!! I REPEAT IT’S ON!!
    I just drained my hard earned stars and I’m going crazy I’m so happy. Also double rewards are in as well!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Having zero self control...I immediately bought 2 Balmain outfits and the SYS dress. If I level up in the next week, I'll probably get 50 stars more from celebrity perks to be able to get one more of the Balmain outfits I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    good news: Balmain!
    bad news: my rapid recharge vanished again :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well it seems I won’t chase the blue hair cause balmain made me a bum!! And I didn’t even get everything I wanted.. too many cute things ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie has owned all the items on the recent sales so I didn't feel the agony of deciding where to spend my Kstars.
    I just checked out the Balmain sale and my stomach is churning over the decisions I have to make. I had decided I'd buy the stuff I LOVE and wait for the others on Black Friday but then I read here where someone pointed out that we don't *know* there will be awesome Balmain sale on Black Friday. Argh! If I'm a "good girl" and don't indulge now but then there's no 50% sale on Black Friday, I would be so upset. Needless to say, I don't know what I'm going to do. I had planned to chase the GB items but I may have to pass to buy Balmain.
    Decisions
    Decisions
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    oh Doll. I feel you. That gif you put up, on the surface it looks like she doesn't care, but examine the corners of her mouth, and the momentary gaze into the distance before she shakes it off. Let Koko make you a spectacular ulative breakfast doll. It starts with an ice cream soda, because you need fluid first thing in the morning, and whipped cream is made from Angels' clouds.

Italian_Cream_Soda-3.gif
    If that's not helping, then we'll need a little sumo in different......

giphy-26.gif

No? Doll, we've all done it. Irrational chasing. Never pretty, and when it's done, we feel used up like a '10 cent a dance ' doll. (I don't know, my Nana used to comment that someone looked like a 'dime a dance girl' if someone looked or acted like a thot., but it's ok, we've all been there. Just look at that cute puppy with the baby.

Still no help? Come see me in a couple of hours. We'll pop out the virtual vodka.. you'll forget all about 3it
    come in for a hug doll.

giphy.gif

Haha, I love this!! Thank you so much, Koko <3

Now the Balmain sale is up and I have 13 Kstars left. Well, Black Friday is not that far, right? :D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think we're having a 4 part storyline this weekend, I already did the first 2, gig 2 and 3 have a 3h timer instead of the usual 6h.

Misty is feeling uninspired and so I'm too. Already passed the 'jacket' mark, but I lost my fire to go on endless reality shows shootings.

I wish I had more storylines to work with and grind. Simon's gigs are even more boring.

Also I don't have goals anymore. I mean there are those trophies and some achievements to look for, but that means to shoot more reality shows and do more Simon's gigs. B!tch please, ain't got time for that!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Also I don't have goals anymore. I mean there are those trophies and some achievements to look for, but that means to shoot more reality shows and do more Simon's gigs. B!tch please, ain't got time for that!:o

Ha. I'm the same. I wish we could put Simon on blocked call sometimes. It's so annoying every hour to go through the 4 options before we tell him to 'keep looking'.

I'm slowly picking away at the achievements when I do my gigs for my businesses. I really can't be bothered doing random jobs. I'm the biggest star on the planet. Why would I go do rando appearances at Lif for $250. That's not worth my time or jet fuel!
    I was hacking away at my old goals and gigs, but without the rapid recharge that takes forever so I'm gonna do the weekend gigs and some reality shows to catch up.
    IOS

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just say yes to simon, then I do the task when I get around to it . It stops Him from calling, and there is no penalty to doing the gig what end I feel like it.

And, Kylie announced she is pregnant. *Mic Drop
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just say yes to simon, then I do the task when I get around to it . It stops Him from calling, and there is no penalty to doing the gig what end I feel like it.

And, Kylie announced she is pregnant. *Mic Drop

omggg what? where? :eek: I saw some rumours but I didn't know she announced it!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    congratulations to kylie and travis!

in less happy news, i had a sad run at the gb items this morning. i haven't posted all day because i'm still kinda said about it. here are my palettes:

PlznrwG.png?1

J1ghaMy.png?1

As you can see, that first one had only 2 items. If you count the 40 k-stars, that's a 3/8 chance of getting a good prize (i.e., worthy of the 40 star price tag). The second palette was better, with 3 items and 1 k star. but after getting 2 items in that palette, i feared what would happen if i continued to try to chase the skirt and hair, both of which i really like.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    congratulations to kylie and travis!

in less happy news, i had a sad run at the gb items this morning. i haven't posted all day because i'm still kinda said about it. here are my palettes:

PlznrwG.png?1

J1ghaMy.png?1

As you can see, that first one had only 2 items. If you count the 40 k-stars, that's a 3/8 chance of getting a good prize (i.e., worthy of the 40 star price tag). The second palette was better, with 3 items and 1 k star. but after getting 2 items in that palette, i feared what would happen if i continued to try to chase the skirt and hair, both of which i really like.

aww, I'm so sorry. :(
    if you do take the decision of keeping the chase going I'm sending you all my good vibes and good luck! <33
    I've had boring luxe goals lately (such as the fifteenth offer to buy the Vail house) but today Maria offered me 6gc for buying one of the discounted Balmain bracelets! Woo hoo! 19gc for a bracelet that was priced at 50gc!?! Sold!
    Then she offered me 1gc to buy some $8,000 jeans.
    I hope I keep getting good offers.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Wow Holly, nice deal. For me bad palettes, no rapid recharge, and Maria barely calls me. What did I do to hurt you Glu? :(
    IOS

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Woo hoo! 19gc for a bracelet that was priced at 50gc!?! Sold!
    Then she offered me 1gc to buy some $8,000 jeans.
    I hope I keep getting good offers.

Wait, what's GC? Thanks in advance haha :)
    Rikk wrote: »
    Wait, what's GC? Thanks in advance haha :)

Hahahaha. Oops! I play another game and the currency is called GC. I meant Kstars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Wow Holly, nice deal. For me bad palettes, no rapid recharge, and Maria barely calls me. What did I do to hurt you Glu? :(

If it's any consolation, I've had TERRIBLE luck chasing the GB items. I've exercised restraint the last few months but I really love 3 of the 4 GB items this weekend. So what did I get in my "free" box? The one item I don't care for - of course! Then I chased and chased and chased.... worst luck .... grrrrrr
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Good morning. My name is Linda and I am and addict... a chase addict that is...
    I blew 800 K-stars (!!!) chasing the hair... I got the top, skirt and shoes all from the first two pallettes... and seven pallettes later I added the hair to that list... and to think that the sale has not even started... alas, no more K-stars to spend...
    I closed my game after getting the hair and I honeslty don't feel like opening it any time soon. It's just too upsetting, all those hard earned K-stars... gone...

Linda, I totally feel for you babe. I done this a couple of weekends ago and wasted so much money chasing this hair that I loved and by the end of it, I actually never even won it. I will never do that again. Never again!!! It bugged me all weekend too. I was so ****ed off with myself.

Okay moving on .....

As much as I love the gb itmes this weekend, I will not chase anything. I purchased a bit of Balmain since it’s 50% off but I will be saving my money/gems for Black Friday.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    I have a gut feeling that we will have a VIP event next weekend. So I decided to wait until the next event starts. Even if will be not VIP, I'll still have a time to buy Balmain items.

You pretty much just quoted me from fb, but I am glad you agree :D
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If it's any consolation, I've had TERRIBLE luck chasing the GB items. I've exercised restraint the last few months but I really love 3 of the 4 GB items this weekend. So what did I get in my "free" box? The one item I don't care for - of course! Then I chased and chased and chased.... worst luck .... grrrrrr

Good news! Maria called me with an offer!
    Bad news: It was for a Karl purse. Oh Maria, why not last week?

And I did that with the GBs about a month back or so and did my best to learn my lesson since. It was a VIP and I could go to the end for the hair/outfit whatever I wanted. I spent it ALL on GBs chasing hair! With the sales and some TB items that Glu is doing I'm trying my best to save for what I can see and get instead of chasing but oh is it so tough to do some weeks.

Also hooray! I leveled up when I only had about 6 energy! Only 200 points from the hair and 2 more gigs with Misty.
    IOS

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    I8wU7nE.png?1

I never saw a weekend where most of the forum players didn't get what they were looking for within the GBs like this one! Sorry haftime.

Since I own all Balmain and it's an exclusive Balmain sale, without any other sort of item, tried for the bag couple of times again, but nada!

Already adding this bag to my TB wishlist... See you in 10 years!socw8NL.gif

I don't know if the choices of the storyline have real influence on the outcome this time. Anyway I end up gaining tons of bonus points! Sweet!
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Ha. I'm the same. I wish we could put Simon on blocked call sometimes. It's so annoying every hour to go through the 4 options before we tell him to 'keep looking'. I'm slowly picking away at the achievements when I do my gigs for my businesses. I really can't be bothered doing random jobs. I'm the biggest star on the planet. Why would I go do rando appearances at Lif for $250. That's not worth my time or jet fuel!

I do the same thing that Koko pointed out, I just sit his gig and he doens't bother me.

And I also follow the same route that you go to level up the achivements. Definitely will take a long time to reach them, since we get few chances to work on them these days without plenty of options of jobs and activities that new players have. These features were introduced too late to us, making our way to them very arduous.

Congrats on leveling up Kayla!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Maria called me with another deal on a Balmain bracelet!!! This time 5 k stars off but works for me!
    Maybe Maria saw how many k stars I traded for kash while fruitlessly chasing GB?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for all the sweet words, guys! I did not open my game all Saturday, really needed time to digest what I had done but now I’m starting to be really happy with the items I got amd finished the event! Soooo happy we will get K-stars this whole Midweek event, I will be grinding like a crazy person!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you for all the sweet words, guys! I did not open my game all Saturday, really needed time to digest what I had done but now I’m starting to be really happy with the items I got amd finished the event! Soooo happy we will get K-stars this whole Midweek event, I will be grinding like a crazy person!!

I'm glad youre back and happy. You give me hope.
    I saw your doll on the Milan fashion thread and she looks gorgeous.
    Holly
    I play on iOS