Options

Modern Guide to Love story help

AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
I just started the newest chapter of the Modern Guide to Love Story, but when I start the chapter, there is no speech bubbles, nothing to click, no phone calls, etc. Just my doll... standing there posing. I tried exiting out of the chapter and going back in, but no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't make anything in the chapter "start".
KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, there is no weekend chapter this week. So, in My Stories, across the bottom of Modern Love is says "To Be Continued" I'm thinking it sounds the same way a regular 'Weekend Event gig' looks and acts when we do it on Monday after the event ended. There were a lot of complaints last week, we did not get event points for the 2 8 hour parts of the Stories Weekend tasks, we just got a total of 60 or 65 event points for 16 hours of event. So, no Stories Weekend gig. You can however, buy chapters of the other Stories and play those. Sorry for the confusion,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Koko Did I accidentally miss a chapter in the past, and maybe that's why it's not responding to me? Or did my chapter open early? I didn't pay for anything, I just logged in this weekend and the chapter was open.

Did everyone else already do chapter 4/4 and I somehow missed that?
    kyeTOSg.jpg

And then I click "continue" and it opens the chapter, just with no speech bubbles or actions, so my doll is just standing there waiting.

HwjBALX.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm, I'll see what I can find out for you about tomorrow, thing is, I don't remember being in the TriBeCa loft, and I don't think we've had 4. Sorry I can't help more. Did I do 4>. I'll see what screenshots I have. But in any event, we'll check tomorrow for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey AListJacey - I'm going to send you a private message!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.