Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I thought this 7.4 update would magically fix my game's crashing issue and yes it did...for a few minutes. I had a glimpse of this major update, I was able to load the game successfully, I saw the 7.4 Prague update banner in my game, I saw the Skeleton SMC this week, the VIP midweek event, additional Halloween storyline gigs from Simon and Kim BUT THEN it crashed. I tried loading the game again, I was able to move from Mirimount to Paris and I regret that I started an 8-hour gig in Paris (I didn't know that it wasn't completely fixed *SIGH* and now that'll break my progress in 150 appearance blabla in a row achievement) then my game crashed in the middle of a gig, I tried loading the game but after the loading bar it crashes... I'm kind of frustrated now... :( Kindly help me. Thank you~(I'm on android)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    As exciting as this update is, my friends are all frozen again! :mad:

I went through my friends list and not a one is wearing a costume or new clothes. Since several are forum friends who’ve shared their buys, I find it highly unlikely that they are all still in camouflage shorts.

I invited Koko to work in So Chic London and find it hard to believe that her doll isn’t in the purple warrior costume. Sadly, I believe she’s frozen. Dixie is so sad that she can’t even look.

9_DF28683-2_C90-4939-9_A08-382829563_FB9.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Can someone with a guy game send me this pic but with guys' oufits? So I can post it in the Encyclopedia Thread. Thanx!

920_EC8_AA-_D63_D-4430-9179-2_A7_D18_F510_B7.jpg

A1_B7_D59_B-6979-42_C0-_B3_E2-436_D9_B698242.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Can someone also post what the guys pop up shop costumes look like?

The guys only have one outfit in the costume shop. Sadly they usually only get one option in the pop ops. Thankfully it’s an awesome costume - GOT style, including a dragon!

There are two new costumes in the guys’ closet. I went ahead and took pictures of each for y’all.

AC3_DAC17-8369-40_B3-9_D76-_C712_CCCD2_D1_F.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Where is Vats? It’s very unusual for him not to be here commenting on the update. I hope he’s ok.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My identical NPC, is changing slowly. I blew through 2000 Stars, and sitting here with close to 1000 energy, and I just took the update for the first android. Give me a little time to wake up and kill the spa m, and we’llo see if iOS is freezing in appearance again
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Did you also get the dragon costume set? I LOVE it had to get it by far the most useful after the halloween madness and a baby dragon heck yes! nvm fixed :DD
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm here Holly! The watch for this baby was a real torture, but now...
    Lz6diMG.gif

Let's get the F*CKING PINK DRAGON! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Ok I'm overly excited by Jon S...I mean Aegon Targaryen costume and it's manbun, Longclaw and did I mention the F*CKING PINK DRAGON?! But I'll try to keep as real while I write my review about 7.4.

This is an AWESOME update! Not flaw free though.

Prague design is a 10. The 'haunted' house concept is fun, but I feel divided about it. I know it's a game, however the game established it's own verisimilitude and this house kinda break this. The club it's more of the same we've been getting lately, though the 1h gig mixing driks was fun.

Talking about gigs. I absolutely loved to receive so many calls from Simon and Kim. Hope I'll be busy for a while before they end! Oh Rapid Recharge is back and kicking! Thanks for fix that Glu!

Wardrobe wise, while girls' got lots of love, boys not so much... Bring the Pharaoh and Warrior costumes from K&K was a nice touch, but the rest was disapoiting. No spooky drinks and mainly no magic wand, oh c'mon!

Although there's a bit of progress since now we're have a handbag option, and I assume that there are surprises coming in the next events.

Thanks for putting the now available 'early access items' together with the new items, this is very helpful.

Another low point was the lack of new costumes for the babies.

While girls got 3 costumes at the pop up shop, guys got only one. I'm glad that you choose the 'right' option bringing Snow's attire. Getting a 'ghost groom' or 'Aquaman' instead woudn't feel so nice, however if we had those options as well, would throw my k-stars in your face!

Heading to the the new feature 'Kollections'. First that little black box jumping on the screen is annoying, add a new bullhorn or whatever just remove it from there lol.

Now seriously, the concept is GREAT. The execution not so much again. Makes me remember BS:AD spin a bit, where you need to go all the way to receive the best outcome, cause the odds are rigged.

Since the clothes are recycled from K&K, why not fill up all those boxes with clothing from there? No one wants to pay k-stars to receive energy or money back, no matter if it's a huge amount of them. We want clothes, simple as that.

Instead of making a bundle with 3 or 4 different items within an unique box, spread them all between the boxes, so it would be a win-win situation.

The first collection is the most interesting IMO. Hope they bring more of them, there's no sign of some great long hairstyles that K&K has on it's belt here, but as I said, consider to fill up the boxes just with items for the future.

I'm happy and full of hope that Kim's bday and next events will be da bomb.

Nice job GluGods!

Koko can't wait to you be my Daenerys Targaryen! We're going to elevate our relationship to a whole new level of weirdness... INCEST! Yay!G54fYDq.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ugh, I'm worried about the games being frozen again. Or glitched. None of my friends are updating their looks in my girl's game. And in my guy's game, Skylar and Kiki are stuck in the basic white shirt and black skirt combo that I don't think either have worn, like, ever?? Kiki has pretty event hair while Skylar has like the very first basic hairstyle. UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh.

Awwww Max that's sad ... at least I have good hair! :( Linda is showing as basic in my game but Skylar still has event clothes on. Glu, please don't let us freeze again!!!!!

EDIT: Skylar has now gone basic along with Kayla. Also, some of my friends are wearing the basic white T and Amy lost the pants from her outfit :eek: :eek:

bvmPXm.jpg
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I finally got it! Between 7 AM and 1 AM the update released for me.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    Yes, just took my android updates.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Just got it myself too. I've been trying to earn my way to enough stars to finish a VIP but cut my stash of 300~ in half because I played for one collection and couldn't resist buying the entire pharoah costume LOLOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Omg Rapid recharge is back on the Androids. Doing the happy dance, but if you;re iOS, how do you see my doll? We have a freeze issue happening again for a few.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I got the update on my Guy's game, but now it won't let me enter the app, it just boots me out after 2 seconds.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ahhh the guys kollections look good too! Just like for the girls, I love the middle one. I get such FOMO, I don’t have another Apple device to make a guy account on, but I hate how little we can customize our NPC husnands. I’d love to buy him the streetwear collection and especially tha Jon Snow outfit, wowza (although I’d maybe prefer a Khal Drogo too hehe). For now, I have to settle with slapping a pumpkin sweater on my husband and calling it a day :-(

I already commented here with all the stuff I loved, but while I’m at it, I might as well make a cons list too:

I was also, as Vats said, disappointed with the lack of baby Halloween clothes. I feel like we’ve been hoping for new baby clothing forever now, and everyone kept saying “just wait until Halloween, babies always get clothes during Halloween”. Seems we were wrong, which is a bummer.

I love the idea of the kollections in general. The middle one is my favorite, I spent almost 300 k stars on that alone. The cons are that no one is getting the complete kollection until the last or second to last pick, which is a little... fishy. Basically we have to purchase unwanted kash and energy no matter what, just to get to pieces we want. If it’s true that we will only get the full kollection last, it’s more the illusion of chance than actually being a fair chance. The k star prize is nice as it can basically act as a freebie spin, paying you back for what you spent, but I have never in the history of ever been pleased to win energy lol. The first collection is more affordable but not to my taste, so I skipped it, and the last red carpet one has some nice things but the chances for clothes seem even slimmer and the spins cost way more, so I am hesitant about that one too. I still have the middle kollection to chase (I won the dress and bangs hair, but I really want the hair that comes with the complete kollection) but I’m hesitating because I have 3 spins left and that means my chance of getting 100 energy is 1 in 3. Potentially spending 90 K stars on energy is a definite no lol so I have been hesitating and not going after the kollection I’m dying for.

I also agree that the jumping black box gets annoying. It makes sense when there’s something new to see, but is it gonna stay jumping until we purchase every piece?

Does anyone know how long we have each kollection for? I think that would help a lot to know just how much urgency I should chase with. Despite my complaints about the seemingly rigged odds, I do love the idea of it and hope it’s a regular thing.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Omg Rapid recharge is back on the Androids. Doing the happy dance, but if you;re iOS, how do you see my doll? We have a freeze issue happening again for a few.

Ive been having an issue lately where a bunch of my friends’ names are missing, including yours, so it’s blank. It appears your doll is also frozen, she’s been dressed like this for a while in my game:

ZjvIy37.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

AListJacey wrote: »
    Ive been having an issue lately where a bunch of my friends’ names are missing, including yours, so it’s blank. It appears your doll is also frozen, she’s been dressed like this for a while in my game:

ZjvIy37.jpg

hey, Jacey! I noticed that you're not logged in through facebook and that usually is what makes the dolls change their looks.. have you logged in recently?
    hey, Jacey! I noticed that you're not logged in through facebook and that usually is what makes the dolls change their looks.. have you logged in recently?

Wow good catch! My facebook used to always be automatically logged in, so I never thought twice about it, but it appears that was the issue. Thanks!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ugghh just purchase 40$ pack kstar and didn’t get any 😪 I’m ****ed
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So will the pop-up shop costume appear in our closets layer or is this the only shot at it? I want the but am not as into the rest of it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    HollySisk wrote: »
    A1_B7_D59_B-6979-42_C0-_B3_E2-436_D9_B698242.jpg

thanks for sharing the male Kollection with us Holly! I just saw this and the guy on the far right reminds me so much of Angeline's, Jon! he had that hair for K&K for the longest... ahahaha very bittersweet seeing all of these clothes here for KKH reminiscing all the fun that I've had with the game.
    Can someone post the full collection screenshots? Linda can use them in the encyclopedia for us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    So will the pop-up shop costume appear in our closets layer or is this the only shot at it? I want the but am not as into the rest of it.

I am curious too. If they go to the closet, will they be double the price? Will they disappear from the closet with the next update?

I'm a huge GoT fans so I couldn't resist buying the Daenerys costume. I'll probably get the ghost bride if this is our only shot at it.
    I need to know if the black gown ghost one can be worn without the mask/hair. If I can wear the dresss alone....i’m going to have to get that one too.

edit: the Wednesday Addams outfit was for purchase one Halloween and when Halloween was over the items disappeared. I didn’t get the socks because I had other things to buy at that moment and I had a pair of white shoes I could wear with the dress and the hair. But then they disappeared and I was too late.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I am curious too. If they go to the closet, will they be double the price? Will they disappear from the closet with the next update?

I'm a huge GoT fans so I couldn't resist buying the Daenerys costume. I'll probably get the ghost bride if this is our only shot at it.
    I need to know it too cause I bought the Khaleesi's costume and I really really love and want the ghost bride one also, but I don't know if it will disappear sooner or later or if we're going to have it in the closet... maybe with a double price??
    So many doubts lol
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Where do you find the costumes ??? Cant find them anywhere..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    I need to know if the black gown ghost one can be worn without the mask/hair. If I can wear the dresss alone....i’m going to have to get that one too.

edit: the Wednesday Addams outfit was for purchase one Halloween and when Halloween was over the items disappeared. I didn’t get the socks because I had other things to buy at that moment and I had a pair of white shoes I could wear with the dress and the hair. But then they disappeared and I was too late.

Yeah you can wear just the dress. The only thing I don't like about the costume is that the veil is stuck with the hair. But the costumes are gorgeous!
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Where do you find the costumes ??? Cant find them anywhere..

There's a pop up shop at LAX. You get a call from Kim talking about Halloween costumes
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Got a luxe goal on the ghost butler so I bought him. Here's what he looks like for those wondering:

unnamed.png
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    thanks for sharing the male Kollection with us Holly! I just saw this and the guy on the far right reminds me so much of Angeline's, Jon! he had that hair for K&K for the longest... ahahaha very bittersweet seeing all of these clothes here for KKH reminiscing all the fun that I've had with the game.

Haha ... Ladouce!
    I do too miss all the fun we had in KKG. Remember the best glitch we found? And all the crazy things we did for the Krew Goal events? It was the best time I had playing KKG. I miss chatting with you in the game so much. As you said, we can still dream! Hoping that one day Glu will find the secret formula that allows cross-platform without breaking the game! :p

Here are guy's Kollections:
    IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers