Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Does anybody know when Amazon get the update?
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dang it. This game is 1000% more enjoyable when I can see how my friends styled their dolls.

It's true. I just checked in my other game. The update didn't fix any of our problems. I mean, I guess I'm glad the nails/clutch bug is fixed? But I really wish they would address this frozen friends issue as well. I'm worried they won't because it seems to be affecting a small percentage of the player base instead of the majority.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Max, I play with your doll everyday, and i’ll try to help. Why don’t you start a thread in support? Invite other frozen players to Post and share. I’m really sorry this is happening. I know a lot is happening right now, the update, Kim’s upcoming birthday event, so try to have a little patience, as long as you’re looking for an answer. And I think maybe the first step would be a thread in support. I know there are some android said we’re also frozen along with you and the other iOS dolls that have this problem. In the thread I would reference where you are as far as the iOS 11 update. It could have something to do with that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Holly, is AppleP changing for you or is she still stuck in the Balmain graphic tee?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly, is AppleP changing for you or is she still stuck in the Balmain graphic tee?

Still in Balmain

What’s Dixie wearing in your game?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We also just released 7.4.1 for Android with bug fixes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

I could just KISS you guys!!! The quick feedback that you guys give to the game is amazing... appreciate all the time work you guys put into it. :)) thanks for the nails update!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I just took the 7.4.1 update and can't see any differences, and specifically, dolls are still not changing:

- Linda is in basic clothing and hair but still has her adorable freckles
    - Skylar is in basic clothing and hair but still has her custom makeup
    - Kayla is in basic clothing but still has the lovely long wavy hair (you know, the one I spent over 600 stars chasing and didn't get :mad: )
    - Amy still has her outfit on .... minus her pants :eek:

Other dolls seem to be changing fine!
    - Koko has changed since yesterday to the sheer black Kollections top and black skirt
    - Katie is wearing the Balmain tiger T
    - Angeline is now wearing the black "kitty" hat and Balmain thigh high boots
    - Webra is wearing an update black top with the Pop-up GOT costume hair
    - Judith has the cute baby dragon with the lavender dress I want to much! but am too poor to buy now after chasing the 2nd Kollection hair :p

Just to give a few examples of how inconsistent this glitch is.
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts

What about Amazon when is this update going to be released for us?
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Still in Balmain

What’s Dixie wearing in your game?

Weird, this is how I see Koko right now

9yB4dk.jpg
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I see Glu addressing the frozen friends glitch (whether they actually fix the problem or not) which is great, but I still CAN NOT GET INTO MY GAME! Can someone from Glu please acknowledge me? At least if it's just to tell me that my issue is a lost cause and I need to just restart my entire game (which would be really disappointing by the way).
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
    I could just KISS you guys!!! The quick feedback that you guys give to the game is amazing... appreciate all the time work you guys put into it. :)) thanks for the nails update!

oop* look what I just found this hair clashes with the new animations... :p
    VgdG0z8.png
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll show that hair to the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    What's this new updated that just got released today? Is it a bug fix? I'm afraid to do it lol. It says stuff about terms and conditions changing..

What bugs is this fixing too?
    I'll show that hair to the team!

thanks Kalinda!! <33
    krystal wrote: »
    What's this new updated that just got released today? Is it a bug fix? I'm afraid to do it lol. It says stuff about terms and conditions changing..

hey it's suppose to be "bug fixes" I'm sure part of it also had to do with some issues on frozen/crashing games but gameplay wise we can keep our nails when using the new holdable objects. (not the default french tips) update! you should be A-OK :D:o
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

What bugs is this fixing too?

Lol if it makes you feel better I actually read the terms and conditions and there wasn’t really anything to worry about. They just added details about how subscriptions works and then a bunch of technical stuff about copyrights but nothing that will really affect us.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts

My Game is still crashing.
    KKH IOS Player
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i couldn't find a thread about this so i think this is the best place to post my feedback.
    it's not about the game system or anything but the art.
    the new clutches and hand-held stuff look great, but the hand itself looks out of proportion.
    it looks too tiny and unnatural. as an art major i totally get hands are tricky to draw and you have to look for a pose that caters to both clutches and other items like the wand, but i just thought i'd let you know. for reference:

9197941914954dd37a46c74f0c7671af--fashion-black-style-fashion.jpg
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I see Glu addressing the frozen friends glitch (whether they actually fix the problem or not) which is great, but I still CAN NOT GET INTO MY GAME! Can someone from Glu please acknowledge me? At least if it's just to tell me that my issue is a lost cause and I need to just restart my entire game (which would be really disappointing by the way).

Maybe go here and tell them your issue?

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?270941-Problems-after-7-4-Update

That sucks, I know how frustrating that is. Hope it gets worked out!
    *iOS*
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    - Judith has the cute baby dragon with the lavender dress I want to much! but am too poor to buy now after chasing the 2nd Kollection hair :p

oh my, been there done that! haha you're the sweetest, thank you so much! This is absolutely correct! I was talking to Chelsea about this and it's so funny because I chased the 2nd Kollection yesterday at like 2/3:00 AM maybe? haha something crazy like that. I looked at it and just went with it :p in less than 2 minutes I had all of the Kollection and a lot less K-stars obviously! Haha, felt a bit shocked but at the end of the day I'm pretty happy with it. I really, really want the Glam Kollection but I'm just guessing that one is going to take a lot more than the 2nd one and I'd rather save for the next VIP event for now. But those Kollections, oh my they're so addictive! My next stop was some of the closet items I really wanted, the costume shop in LAX and last but not least that dress that I seriously had my eyes on for so long! It's so pretty and your doll is going to look beautiful with it, I'm sure about that! :o

I've been reading a lot about frozen dolls and I've been checking mine, too (looking at my friend's outfit and their clothing changing is by far one of my favorite things about this game) and this is how I see you and Koko, hope this is okay! <3

tumblr_oxqh7d8a1_E1qbtwl9o6_1280.jpg

and Koko:

tumblr_oxqh7d8a1_E1qbtwl9o7_1280.jpg
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I love this new update! I always look forward to Halloween events in games that I play :)
    my favorite thing aboit this update is probably the new hand held accessories,I love that they give our dolls more poses out side of the photobooth! But I want to have that pose IN the photobooth too, I'm hoping that eventually something will be worked into the photobooth. Despite that little flaw, like I said this update is amazing!
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    So good to know I'm not frozen to everyone, thankyou for that.

. I've asked about both the crashing and the frozen issues, and I'll post any news about these things. Thanks for your patience. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So good to know I'm not frozen to everyone, thankyou for that.

. I've asked about both the crashing and the frozen issues, and I'll post any news about these things. Thanks for your patience. :)

Thanks, Koko.

Kiki, my two games see two different versions of you (one basic look and one look from a past event). Also, Linda, my two games see two different versions of you too. This is so bizarre.
    judithkkh wrote: »
    oh my, been there done that! haha you're the sweetest, thank you so much! This is absolutely correct! I was talking to Chelsea about this and it's so funny because I chased the 2nd Kollection yesterday at like 2/3:00 AM maybe? haha something crazy like that. I looked at it and just went with it :p in less than 2 minutes I had all of the Kollection and a lot less K-stars obviously! Haha, felt a bit shocked but at the end of the day I'm pretty happy with it. I really, really want the Glam Kollection but I'm just guessing that one is going to take a lot more than the 2nd one and I'd rather save for the next VIP event for now. But those Kollections, oh my they're so addictive! My next stop was some of the closet items I really wanted, the costume shop in LAX and last but not least that dress that I seriously had my eyes on for so long! It's so pretty and your doll is going to look beautiful with it, I'm sure about that! :o

I've been reading a lot about frozen dolls and I've been checking mine, too (looking at my friend's outfit and their clothing changing is by far one of my favorite things about this game) and this is how I see you and Koko, hope this is okay! <3

I feel ya, girl! I was not going to participate in the VIP event as I'm trying to save for Black Friday shopping. PFFFFT well that plan is history lol. I completed the VIP event and spent all my stars on finishing the 2nd Kollection and part of the 1st one! I also cashed in the giftcards I was saving in order to get to 500 stars :rolleyes: The troubling part is I don't really feel that bad about it lol. I really like the items I won and I think I'm just avoiding chastising myself for overspending because it can't be undone now, so I'll just enjoy my items and keep on pretending that I'm a rich B that can afford to splurge on a game :p

Judith, thanks for letting me know that Kiki is still alive in your game! It's weird she's basic in some games but not all of them. I agree that's one of the most enjoyable parts of the game to be able to see and take pics of our friends :D
    Thanks, Koko.

Kiki, my two games see two different versions of you (one basic look and one look from a past event). Also, Linda, my two games see two different versions of you too. This is so bizarre.

That's bizarre that different games are seeing different outfits on our dolls. Weird glitch, but hopefully Glu will be able to resolve it quickly. You know how I LOVE to see (copy lol) Skylar's unique fashion sense ;)
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    Maybe go here and tell them your issue?

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?270941-Problems-after-7-4-Update

That sucks, I know how frustrating that is. Hope it gets worked out!
    Thank you so much for directing me to this link. :)
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hello, when will the Amazon update be available? The event has begun!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    The event has started and still no update on Facebook hence no event.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    I just took the 7.4.1 update and can't see any differences, and specifically, dolls are still not changing:

- Angeline is now wearing the black "kitty" hat and Balmain thigh high boots

I'm sorry to see some of you have dolls syncing issues. It only happened to my games when the update first came out, then it kind of fixed itself. All my friends are changing fine.

IMG_0267.jpg
    Sugar, to cheer you up, while I was checking my friend list to see if the dolls were syncing right, I saw Kiki & Angeline wearing the same outfit. Haha, we both bought the Ka$h top but not the Kstar bottom of that set, instead, paired the top with Balmain pants/boots. They look fierce. Great minds think alike. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Hey guys, I created a FB for Skylar (which I'm not posting here because I remember the rules!) But I just wanted to say that it seems to be providing an updated look for Skylar so she isn't in the basic white tee and awful awful hair. If you would like to add me, please send me a PM!

I'm mostly writing this to make my friends check their girls' games to look for friendship requests from me so you can get an updated version of Skylar and hopefully I can see updated versions of yourselves too!