Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lol yeah it's definitely an edit. Otherwise our dolls would smack themselves in the face with it every time they stopped to play with their hair.

I'm laughing so hard reading this. Thanks for the laugh, soundspretty.
    You can! And that magic wand was not an edit - you'll be able to get your own soon!

How fun! Can't wait!
    judithkkh wrote: »
    oh my, oh my! Look what I just saw :rolleyes:
    could this be the beginning of clutches? ahhh!!

22308667_1252149101557467_5767689866352280243_n.jpg

those hairstyles and that second outfit btw <3 loving every single thing about this
    super excited!

These are so cute! Screaming ~~~

I just got a mini loading bar running but didn't see anything new, anyone?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

These are so cute! Screaming ~~~

I just got a mini loading bar running but didn't see anything new, anyone?

The loading bar represents the team preparing for the weekday event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The loading bar represents the team preparing for the weekday event.

I was checking the featured items looking for sales. Will we have another (TB) sale during this coming VIP weekday event? Thanks Kalinda!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm so glad you guys are all excited about the clutches and upcoming update! It was just a coincidence that Kim posted one on her own social media earlier this week.

I'm sharing your feedback about the new poses with the team. I'll let them know that you'd like to see these poses in the Photo Booth.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Does that mean we are getting new poses in game and new animation?
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’m freaking out. I saw the clutches on Instagram and we can hold wands too? I’m so excited!
    iOS platform
    Omg I’m so excited I hope we get new poses oh and new makeup of course haha
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oh my gosh yes! I'm dying for clutches! I've always wished for them, some dresses are just too elegant and fancy for a big clunky bag, this is amazing! And the 2 long hairstyles are to die for (although I'm guessing at least one of them is a SMC)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The second hairstyle is literally amazing, my favorite style yet!! I need it now!!!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    OMG Kalinda thank you so much for the spoilers! I must to say that I'm so excited to see what this new update will have for us and from these spoilers it Will going to be great!
    I love clutches and the ones from the banner are just so beautiful!
    And I want to talk also about the dresses and the hairstyles, I mean they're all gorgeous!
    Can't wait!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    oh my, oh my! Look what I just saw :rolleyes:
    could this be the beginning of clutches? ahhh!!

22308667_1252149101557467_5767689866352280243_n.jpg

those hairstyles and that second outfit btw <3 loving every single thing about this
    super excited!

I am so happy that Kim's met gala dress is finally going to be on kkh! I just hope it's not a vip dress 😂
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Oh my gosh yes! I'm dying for clutches! I've always wished for them, some dresses are just too elegant and fancy for a big clunky bag, this is amazing! And the 2 long hairstyles are to die for (although I'm guessing at least one of them is a SMC)

exactly what I was thinking, especially the second one <3
    I hope it is a SMC because it's absolutely gorgeous :o
    Didn’t kalinda say something about us getting a special outfit on Monday or the weekday event?
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Will we have a TB sale this weekend?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm just watching all this and wondering if guys also will get all that love...XAEaU2c.gif

#wandsforguys2 #harrypotteryourself #whereismysnaketaylor
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    omg a wand!!! I better save those k-stars if it's going to be pop-up shop! Aaah, I can't wait! I saw this comment by the official KKH Facebook page admins as a reply to a person who expressed the lack of effort put into this weekend's outfit:
    Oh no, sorry to hear you didn't like it. The whole 7.4 update is dedicated to celebrating Halloween and Kim's birthday!

I hope it's soon!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm just watching all this and wondering if guys also will get all that love...XAEaU2c.gif

#wandsforguys2 #harrypotteryourself #whereismysnaketaylor

yess.. hopefully the guys get their wands too, then we can all dress up like we're students attending Hogwarts. I'm already thinking about pairing the wand with the plaid sweater dress that was obtainable on the "Who wore it best" event. hehehehe or a very modern glamorous witch? that snake would've also been perfect!!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    omg I love the clutches!! What a good idea! so impatient for a new update, this is my favorite part of a new month haha! :)
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i am totally freaking out. i can't wait! last year's halloween update was really fun with lots of cute halloween items, and this looks like it's gonna top it! clutches! a wand! those dolls in the social media pic are all fabulous. can't wait can't wait!

i never like going back to work on mondays but glu usually sends the ios updates earlier in the week (monday or tuesday) and it'll really brighten the beginning of the week for me to get it!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    OMG I AM IN LOVE! I can’t wait for the clutches and wand I think I’ll go for a magical mermaid for my doll this update! &#55357;&#56834;
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so excited about the update! October is always special in KKH!!!!! Hope that Monday will be the day!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Tomrrow, tomorrow ahhah!! Can’t wait!
    WOOOOO IM SO EXCITED I can hear the update train coming! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOO CHOO
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'M SO EXCITED!!!! It's already Monday where I live and I woke up early to check but no update yet. Maybe later today :(
    IOS & Android. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When I Go to sleep tonight, I'll have a little of the same feeling I get on Christmas Eve, knowing that the next day good things will be coming. I am so hoping for a Monday update. Remember, keep checking the App stores, and when it's here, slam the update alarm button and stand back. (It's like a crunch on Black Friday at a brick & mortar shopping center)

Update-_Red-_Button.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ah sorry I scrolled through this thread quickly, do we know for sure it's tomorrow? Or are we just hoping?

In any case, I really hope so too! With a VIP weekend, it'd make sense for us to have a bunch of shiny new clothes and business and whatever else to splurge on. I can't wait
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Ah sorry I scrolled through this thread quickly, do we know for sure it's tomorrow? Or are we just hoping?

So far we are still just hoping for Monday... no confirmations yet from Kalinda.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I hope we get the update today or soon coz I wasn't able to play SYS last weekend(and regretting I bought the camo shorts) coz my game's keep crashing... *siiiiiiiiigh* and I'm really hoping that this major update could magically fix my game :(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    ALET! ALERT!
    Featured items square is missing. I repeat featured square is missing. That means update is soon. I'm so excited&#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836;
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i hope the update is tomorrow because my game keeps loading as if it was trying to load an event and it takes forever.
    also bc halloween items.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade