KK:H Weekend 10/6/2017 SYS Kimtober 2017!

Comments

• FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    xbDaDzH.jpg

Trying to turn this death&murder inspired print into something a little more loving. We are not happy about it.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I am cracking up at "redneck extravaganza" lmaoo.

thats what I waa trying to subtly hint at, but you took the words right out of my brain
    right?? i just bought the shorts and i don't know how to coord them like... i gues i'll just go full redneck or smth because this is honestly like, bad.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    **** Charlotte I moved your post. This is the thread for the SYS Weekend event.

I'll try and change some titles around to make sure everybody knows where they're posting please go back to next Monday's thread if we show enough interest that we might even find get out some early spoilers. Who knows? It's wacky Thursday.

I'M SO CONFUSED. Where did I post my SYS event outfit pic? I swear I checked twice before posting, but apparently I still messed up. Thanks for taking care of it! :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Look at you guys! Everyone is looking amazing in those shorts, so I guess they aren't that bad after all... are they? :rolleyes:

Here is the first look that I'll go with:

d1q4iPM.jpg

I'm starting to like them even more than I thought I would!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ld5CKjl.jpg

I didn't even realize that's what those boots looked like til I saw them on a bigger screen so I'll def change them out but that's basically what I'll start off with
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    See now I'm having flashbacks to the week I skipped the easily earnable green skirt/ blue sweatshirt/ neckerchief because they were grody. Then I got them ALL in my TB boxes. THREE. SEPARATE. WEEKS.

To play defensively or not. Hmm. I only wish there was one thing I wanted.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    oh no baby what is you doing??
    i like all the earnables but i have to buy those camo shorts nooooooo lmao

and i am praying i don't get any of the gb items especially those boots. like, i'm sure some people like them and everything but this is like redneck extravaganza and it makes me feel things.

i have to agree loll. and redneck extravaganza is definitely a term i'll use more often now
    iOS platform
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    ANOTHER SYS? :rolleyes: The whole event is so uninspiring to me that I'm gonna sit out this weekend. Only the second time I've not played a weekend event :(

Agreed. Uninspiring is so right, Sugar. Coerced into something heinous and then forced to wear it again and again and again and again. I got so sick of that dowdy black dress the other week that I just stopped playing altogether. At least when we had the hairstyle dolls were making banging outfits, styling like crazy; talent was all over the place. Give us something like this, confine us by backing us into a corner for three solid days, and you may as well just put us in jail. Yeeecccchhh. Nope. No thanks. I haven’t seen the event items yet, but from what I’ve read so far I won’t be missing anything if I just sit it out. Will have to see the earnables, and GBs for that matter, before I make my final decision.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    When Glu does something, you’ll eventually see, they’ll take it and beat that da*n thing to death. Just like with the flats. People asked for ‘em, and finally they were added. But instead of just some, we were practically beat to death with them. Ughhhhh.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    When Glu does something, you’ll eventually see, they’ll take it and beat that da*n thing to death. Just like with the flats. People asked for ‘em, and finally they were added. But instead of just some, we were practically beat to death with them. Ughhhhh.

SOOOOOOOOO TRUE! It's almost like "you asked for it, you got it ..... over and over again" :eek:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Well, I'm excited, need those boots, and the earnable sunnies.....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's how I styled the shorts for Everly:

uYwxfIv.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing the forum dolls who are participating in the voting booth this weekend!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    haftime, Everly is looking absolutely gorgeous! :o

ahh who's excited for their first look? We're about hmm 2 hours and 8 minutes away from the SYS event? Haha, I was planning on staying awake while I do some crochet but I think I will be setting up my alarm and relax this couple of hours before submitting my first look.

I'm super excited to see everyone's dolls in there! <3
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    @haftime: I love the outfit! Your doll looks gorgeous!

I'm unsure about this SYS event too. I really like all the GB items (not a huge fan of the boots but the other items look great I think), but I don't think I love them enough to buy multiple boxes. As for the event items... I really don't like the camouflage shorts to begin with, and I don't exactly care for the other items either... and really? Another one of those bandeau tops?! I still haven't collected all of the ugly colored ones from the daily gift boxes and I'm always disappointed when I get another one. Haven't made use of a single one yet. I'll probably go ahead and participate in the SYS regardless (also because I'm a horder) and see if I have any luck with the first box.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm not sure about every outfit I try :(
    For the first one I'll submit this look, I hope it will going well!
    KKH_Screenshot_1507277590375.jpg

What do you think fit better with camo? A white/nude shirt and shoes or black shirt and shoes? Not so sure about this, I quite like both combination!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    I'mean not sure of my outfits. I have half an hour to obsess before it starts. Morning Dolls. Who'should up 'and ready?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm up and have three outfits ready, just not sure which one I will submit first.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    sooo remember I said I was going to go and relax 2 hours ago? didn't go so well :rolleyes:
    I'm going to wait for the event and then go to sleep, it's almost 4 AM though so super excited! <33
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I think I’m going with these 3 looks for a little while
    C38_F3_E6_E-_F49_E-42_A5-_ABD3-0_BD24_E1_C55_AD.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I think I’m going with these 3 looks for a little while
    C38_F3_E6_E-_F49_E-42_A5-_ABD3-0_BD24_E1_C55_AD.jpg

Ahh I’m almost 99% sure I voted for the first one. I remember because I thought how cute your outfit was with the matching beanie and boots, I hope it was you! :o
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I decided to suck it up and enter just so I could save myself the trouble of having the items show up in any gift boxes later on, this is what my doll looks like, let me know if you see her!

5QkqUpe.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    I know the event just started but I'm already seeing some trends. The double braids hairstyle is super popular this time around! I don't have it, or I'd probably use it too. I do have my eye on it, but a VIP week is approaching, so I'm not spending any K stars until then. Oh well *sigh*
    KKH iOS player ✨

AListJacey wrote: »
    I decided to suck it up and enter just so I could save myself the trouble of having the items show up in any gift boxes later on, this is what my doll looks like, let me know if you see her!

5QkqUpe.jpg

Oh my. I could’ve swear I saw your doll but she wasn’t wearing this, aww! I hope to see her soon <3 she’s stunning!

I adore her outfit :o
    Thanks Judith! I just saw in the other thread that our dolls are dressed similarly lol! ill keep an eye out for her too!

i was a little nervous, felt like my doll was underdressed. Usually when it comes to SYS, I meticulously plan purses and jewelry and etc. but these camo shorts just feel so casual, dressing them up too much felt off to me. I even changed my doll's nails to nude!
    KKH iOS player ✨

I'll keep an eye out too for everyone's dolls. I think I saw Jacey, and a few other looked familiar.

what double braid hairstyle are you guys seeing in a trend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ahh I’m almost 99% sure I voted for the first one. I remember because I thought how cute your outfit was with the matching beanie and boots, I hope it was you! :o

Thanks JUDITHKKH but I lost with that outfit so I switched to the one with the gold tank top lol and ended up changing the accessories of the outfit too lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    You guys are rocking those camp shorts. I don't have time to do the SYS this weekend but I'll definitely be voting and on the lookout for you guys.

I caved and opened a box in the hunt for that hair. First box...40 kstars. Second box...hair! I'm hyped.

edit: actually it looks like you can't vote without buying the item, which I did not know :( I'm voting for you guys in spirit :)
    *iOS*
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi guys? I was able to submit a look 3 hours ago and tried doing some gigs to earn kstars but I'm kind of anxious right now because my game started to crash suddenly and whenever I try to open my game it just keeps crashing. I wonder if you also experience the sam thing. ??? Thank you~! (Android user)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Ok, let me boot up an android and see what;s going on. Have you tried to completely **** down the device? I would clear cache, and the. Try to open the game from the App Store? See if that helps. We've got about 40 minutes or so to get you running when the round ends. Fingers crossed, and does anyone else have Android suggestions? You do have enough room on your device right? Strong wifi connection?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is it safe to clear cache Koko??? I tried rebooting my phone but it's still the same... It's still crashing. :( I will try to clear cache and open it from App store and hope for a miracle. Thank you so much~
    Ok, let me boot up an android and see what;s going on. Have you tried to completely **** down the device? I would clear cache, and the. Try to open the game from the App Store? See if that helps. We've got about 40 minutes or so to get you running when the round ends. Fingers crossed, and does anyone else have Android suggestions? You do have enough room on your device right? Strong wifi connection?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖