Question with transferring game

xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum but I'll ask my question and hope it gets answered.

I have to get a new tablet and the one I currently have is an Android tablet. I'm looking at different tablets and possibly looking at getting an Ipad. I know I've seen things that say you can't cross transfer between different platforms but I know with the game, you can log in with Facebook.

My question is that if I login to the game on an Ipad with my Facebook, would I have my game transferred? I'm currently logged into both Facebook and GooglePlay on my tablet that has the current game on it.

I don't want to lose anything I've gotten on it so I'm asking here first so I don't try it blindly and lose things.
​Android Player
Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your android game cannot be transferred to an iOS device. Nor can an iOS game be transferred to an android device. I have android and I have an iPad and I love my iPad would you consider playing two games keep the game that you have if you’re keeping that device and starting a new one on your iPad?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary