Amazon Update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Is glu serious there not updating Amazon anymore I'm really ****ed off
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    You probably know Glu got the Amazon update out this morning. I HATE that we missed this past weekend's event. The girl's clothes were fabulous. I don't know what the future events will be like for us. We will see.

Slave to KKH that I am, I began an iOS game on my iphone+ a couple of days ago. Not sure I'm going to keep up with it, but I wish I could transfer the Kindle game to it (I know it's not possible). I just don't want to miss out on weekend events totally again. 
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I got the update last night after getting a message within the game in the morning that they were working in it. It was annoying that I couldn't post on the forum that we did have a reason to expect an update. I'm also mad I spent K-stars before checking the pop-up shop so I didn't have enough for the ghost bride outfit.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Btw, anyone who couldn't do the Scarify storyline during the weekend, you still get event points for the week event. I just wish we could still get a chance to get the clothes from the weekend event since we missed the whole thing. 
    Platform: Android