KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got to the third box this morning. I was a little disappointed that the last event gig didn't give you any bonus event points at the end, usually when we finish we get 20-30. AND I paid the k-stars whenever it asked because I wanted to be sure to get any extra event points as I desperately need them if I'm going to finish. I'm a little annoyed to be honest

I don't know if I'll make it to the hair. I've been tapping for the past 2 hours and it seems very little tappables are giving me energy. If Glu won't give us a bonus star on parties then at least give us 3 days for the event!! Sheesh
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I thought this outfit was the surprise for Kim's Bday :/ I guess it will be a smc in a vip event
    l96h235dc2if.jpg
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Guys I’m at 330 points and have the London gig to do in 5 hours do u guys think I’ll be able to get the hair?? Help should I just do party? Also just hit my first comeback so I have zero fans will that take my gig gold star away??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Silz1217 said:
    Guys I’m at 330 points and have the London gig to do in 5 hours do u guys think I’ll be able to get the hair?? Help should I just do party? Also just hit my first comeback so I have zero fans will that take my gig gold star away??
    of course you can, there’s more than a day and with bonus event points... No need to stress yourself  o:) also no, fans don’t effect your bonus star or heart. have fun and congratulations on your first comeback  <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So the weekend storyline only gives you bonus events points if you spend the 10 k-stars? I didn't even have ten K-stars to spend while I was doing that part of the story.
    Platform: Android

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    yeah dude. i'm at exactly 300 and i consider i've been mega fast during this event.
    you'll do just fine even at a relaxed pace.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

Ugh, have I mentioned I hate party events more than anything. 

I want the items so bad but every time I click “party” my soul dies a little lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I did pay the 10kstars during the event gigs...and still didn't get any extra bonus points after completing them :( so, after grinding through the photo shoot gig for the 'surprise' (and I was quite enjoying the birthday storyline for the nostalgia value, before I realised it wouldn't give us any points or even a proper treat at the end), I've only broken even...and now have no chance of getting the hair. I'm really disappointed with what is usually such an exciting weekend - it is such a shame that we didn't get any special clothing as in previous years. I really don't like party events and, ironically, given the occasion, this is worse than most!!
    edited October 2017
    The thing about partying events is that once you’ve been playing long enough to have a good amount of fans, parties add nothing of value to the player anymore. I have a billion fans, I don’t need any more. Parties don’t give kash, there’s no charts to climb, no bonus star. 

Even dating events work out after you’ve reached top couple because it helps you stay there (I swear a go down a few ranks every day). But with parties, once you have enough fans it’s not like you’re really gonna lose them (I mean technically you can, but I’ve never lost enough to make a difference), so party events aren’t keeping me afloat or anything. I lose all this energy to throw a party but no longer gain anything in return (event rewards aside). 

I feel like something needs to give. Maybe we need new party achievements to chase, maybe we need some
    extra party incentive, idk. I always liked in K&K when we could throw parties and irl krew friends could come and do tasks and stuff. It added a fun interactive-ness to the party that KKH doesn’t have.

Anyway, i just really hate party events lol. I always dread them. If I didn’t love the clothes so much this weekend, id probably have skipped the event all together and just played other games ??‍♀️
    KKH iOS player ✨

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, I've read through your posts and I'm sorry you guys were disappointed with Kim's birthday event. I'll definitely share your feedback with the team about the storylines and event points.

@kokokokonut is right - Black Friday is around the corner and we know you're psyched for a sale! ;)

In addition to the upcoming holidays (Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Eve), we're working on some major things for future updates. The team is dedicated to adding things you'll love, so we take your suggestions seriously.

There's actually a hidden spoiler somewhere on the forum and I don't think anyone has found it yet! :o
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Hey, I've read through your posts and I'm sorry you guys were disappointed with Kim's birthday event. I'll definitely share your feedback with the team about the storylines and event points.

@kokokokonut is right - Black Friday is around the corner and we know you're psyched for a sale! ;)

In addition to the upcoming holidays (Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Eve), we're working on some major things for future updates. The team is dedicated to adding things you'll love, so we take your suggestions seriously.

There's actually a hidden spoiler somewhere on the forum and I don't think anyone has found it yet!
    :o

Is the spoiler in this thread specifically?
    Platform: Android

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I’m hoping that it’s this hair and outfit on the right!!  I’ve been waiting for it to finally pop up in our game! I saw it in the banner off of the gamestore I believe! I thought for sure it would be an earnable for Kim’s birthday but I was wrong!! Or a gift but that seems a bit late for that now!! Hopefully a smc very soon! Dolly needs that hair!!
    edited October 2017
    @KalindaKing is the spoiler about the SMC where she wear the see through dress or you said something about a fragrance but idk how that would be in the game .. you also talked about a surprise at the end of the event so maybe we just get the 10 kstar from Kim’s gig and once it’s over we get the SMC for free?!? ?? yeah that would be asking for to much but I just put it out there anyway maybe it ll be something they can do next year for her birthday lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Um, isn't that hair already in our closet from a smc? Or if not, thenit's longer and I want it too. I
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ugh, I'm seriously torn about trying again to get the sparkly jumpsuit. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    AListJacey wrote: »

Ugh, have I mentioned I hate party events more than anything. 

I want the items so bad but every time I click “party” my soul dies a little lol 

Same here @AListJacey . This is so me whenever I be on my lazy slacked mode for all of the party events in general. Ugh! :s
    zwudlg7jlc88.gif

Well the diva got lucky this week and won the sparkly jumpsuit. :D I'm super-duper happy about that. Yay :)

m71bfj03hjd0.png

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I wish I had checked here earlier before doing the Sydney birthday gigs, what a colossal waste of time they were. I'm not even halfway there yet!

I'll really try to stay glued to the game because I really, really, really want that hair but ughhhh. Why. Why life.
    Chelsea. wrote: »

You definitely should. It sparkles Doll!!! Plus, it means more bonus points with each party!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Um, isn't that hair already in our closet from a smc? Or if not, thenit's longer and I want it too. I
    No it’s brand new!! We may have something similar but not quite as glam as that particular one!!! It’s one of Kim’s new looks from the latest update, she first appears like that during her birthday quest 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Chelsea. wrote: »

You definitely should. It sparkles Doll!!! Plus, it means more bonus points with each party!

I tried again and got the shoes I'm making some progress. I may need to try again. >.<
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Ya, i checked the style I was thinking of, very different. Now I am sooooo hoping that wait a minute. Kalinda said spoiler for our next event or our next weekend event? ....................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We're having a party event & I LOVE IT ALL!  

Tomorrow you'll have a chance to see what happens next in the Ghost Story. Then Kim's birthday quest starts on Saturday and you're all in for a surprise at the end!

Maybe it’s a dating event on Monday cause she highlighted I love it all
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited October 2017
    Hidden spoiler!? 

BRB while I go search the entire forum 

Edit: just saw the fragrance clue and kim’s Insta post. Maybe our doll gets to launch a new fragrance as a new business? ???‍♀️
    KKH iOS player ✨

edited October 2017
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    @Silz1217 Here's a tip I use for events: When they start at the normal 2 days, 15 hours for the timer, the halfway point for that is 1 day, 8 hours. So it's usually a good indication for me that I'm going to finish an event or not if I'm halfway though when the timer reaches that 1 day, 8 hour mark. So in this case you need 600 event points to finish so if you're not at 300 points (the third box) by then, then you know you need to grind extra hard to make it!!

As far as party vs. event gig, I always like doing the event gigs because it breaks things up but I think people would tell you to just do a party. I feel though that in party events, it doesn't really matter because you're using so much energy no matter which one you do. Definitely if it's a reality or gig weekend, it's better to just do reality shows but parties I think it's pretty even in the end whichever you choose to do.
    Ya, i checked the style I was thinking of, very different. Now I am sooooo hoping that wait a minute. Kalinda said spoiler for our next event or our next weekend event? ....................
    I noticed that when the clutch spoilers were posted, the hair is similar to the SMC but looks so much better in my opinion. I hope it comes SMC or is earnable, but if it turns out to be GB it may be the first thing since the monkey I'll feel inclined to chase... and we all know how my monkey situation worked out :weary:
    edited October 2017
    I'm almost at 500 points now *deep breathes*
    I feel like I've been on my game all freakin day. If I didn't want the hair so bad I'd have thrown my phone out the window. I had a dream about tapping for it last night, that's how deranged I'm feeling right now.

One thing I did learn, I guess, is that party events are not as impossible as I thought. It just sucks getting there. Like, really sucks. Now I remember why I stopped going for the last item in these events. I think my fingerprints have worn off from tapping so much.

giphy.gif
    Seeing everyone else in their sparkly jumpsuits is killing me ? I keep telling myself I don’t need it but...

I chased like the last couple of events and haven’t won one single gb item, always points or energy. I hate the thought of spending my last k stars, only to probably end up with something I don’t want. UGH 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Can someone please clarify this weekend's event for me, please? This weekend's storyline is Kim's birthday party, right? But there are no event points for each gig? Instead there will be a surprise at the end? Is this right? Please confirm or correct because I'm playing a new game on iOS and it's taking a lot of effort since I'm partying in the little Hollywood apartment. Thanks!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Can someone please clarify this weekend's event for me, please? This weekend's storyline is Kim's birthday party, right? But there are no event points for each gig? Instead there will be a surprise at the end? Is this right? Please confirm or correct because I'm playing a new game on iOS and it's taking a lot of effort since I'm partying in the little Hollywood apartment. Thanks!!
    There’s no event points for the birthday storyline, but you get 10 kstars at the end.  you only need to do one gig for the birthday storyline though.
    iOS platform
    There are technically two events going on this weekend: Kim’s birthday, which won’t give you event points, and a Prague storyline which will give you event points. 

Look for the events that have to do with shooting a movie at the haunted Prague house. However, if you started a new iOS game, there is a chance you haven’t unlocked Prague yet? In which case, I’m not sure if you will get the weekend storyline or not. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    ChicCharlotte said:

There’s no event points for the birthday storyline, but you get 10 kstars at the end.  you only need to do one gig for the birthday storyline though.

Ah OK, thank you!! I didn't go to the Black Rabbit after the gig for the party, but I just did and got my stars. Thanks! :)

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362