KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Phew! I'm so relieved that there won't be any SMCs this weekend lol. I had to cancel my debit card due to some reasons and ordered myself a new one a week ago. It hasn't been delievered to me yet so there's no way for me to buy things in this game right now :s

Anyways, I'm absolutely in love with this event! Can't wait to find out what's that surprise is all about!!
    You can always buy iTunes/google play card to buy the SMC 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I actually don't like the outfit. I absolutely love the fur coat and the high boots, but I just don't feel comfortable pairing them with only a bikini, even if it's just a virtual doll :') 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glad I bought the Seoul home then. I'm sick of looking at the Calabasas house every time I have to throw parties. Could the Seoul house become a location for reality shows too?
    Platform: Android

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Phew! I'm so relieved that there won't be any SMCs this weekend lol. I had to cancel my debit card due to some reasons and ordered myself a new one a week ago. It hasn't been delievered to me yet so there's no way for me to buy things in this game right now :s

Anyways, I'm absolutely in love with this event! Can't wait to find out what's that surprise is all about!!
    Sadly enough, gift cards are not available in my country. Debit cards/PayPal are my only ways to go :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    edited October 2017

KKH IOS Player
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    edited October 2017

KKH IOS Player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017

Yesss the decorations are up!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Screenshots guys, they won’t stay up forever, and have you been tapping in kim’s Home? Seasonal tappables weee there with the update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited October 2017
     Thanks so much for posting the spoilers.
    I love the fur!!

I don't usually post, but I like the new forum, Ive been playing  since the beginning-- It will be fun to celebrate Kim's birthday again. 

Happy birthday Kim!

Hopefully they'll fix the frozen friends glitch, and I'll be able to see all of you and your great new outfits. ( One of my friends isn't wearing pants) ?
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And last but not least, the AppleWannabee, the IWishIWereKylie Doll, Z Kokonut. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

hi yes i'd like to be part of the portrait here's dolce.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Silz1217 said:

Sadly enough, gift cards are not available in my country. Debit cards/PayPal are my only ways to go :(
    Wait I don’t want to sound bad I hope you don’t take it the wrong way  but if they sell iPhone there they have to have the game cards like at a Apple store or any electronics store where they sell phones computer tv etc  ?! What country are you from? If u don’t mind me asking 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @Anastasia_V. I can actually buy ITunes giftcards at a whole bunch of places: at the supermarket, book store even at the toy store. Usually at the counter/regiser.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't know if Charlotte will actually be able to participate in Kim's birthday event, but I'm grateful she can be a part of the celebratory photo. Thank you, Vats! 
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @Anastasia_V. I can actually buy ITunes giftcards at a whole bunch of places: at the supermarket, book store even at the toy store. Usually at the counter/regiser

But if she doesn't have a debit card then she wouldn't be able to purchase at a store. I think that's the problem, right @Anastasia_V? I know you can add a bank account to paypal, does iTunes let you pay via paypal? Or is it that iTunes doesn't sell online gift cards in your country? :(
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Silz1217 said:

Wait I don’t want to sound bad I hope you don’t take it the wrong way  but if they sell iPhone there they have to have the game cards like at a Apple store or any electronics store where they sell phones computer tv etc  ?! What country are you from? If u don’t mind me asking 
    I'm from Russia. Itunes gift cards are available in here but not the Google Play ones. And I'm on Android :\
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    LindaVB said:
    @Anastasia_V. I can actually buy ITunes giftcards at a whole bunch of places: at the supermarket, book store even at the toy store. Usually at the counter/regiser

But if she doesn't have a debit card then she wouldn't be able to purchase at a store. I think that's the problem, right @Anastasia_V? I know you can add a bank account to paypal, does iTunes let you pay via paypal? Or is it that iTunes doesn't sell online gift cards in your country? :(
     I don’t think that’s the case.. I mean I hope she can walk in her bank and get some cash how is she going to eat if she has no card and no cash while she await for her debit card? So if she have cash she can go in the store and buy the gift card then redeem it on her phone and purchase the SMC . I know not all country sell them at the supermarket but they should have it at book store electronics store and Apple store.. that’s what I’m trying to understand though. I don’t understand cause even here in my country they have itunes/google play cards and it’s a small country and a non advanced technology one lol ( internet is so slow here mine is 2.6 megabits speed pretty much as fast as a snail).
    unless she is playing on the computer then it’s different is that the case @Anastasia_V.?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Oh ok that’s weird Russia is a way bigger country than Italy ! I’m sorry though @Anastasia_V.
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I love your idea @Vats :smiley:
    Here's Hayley 

ETA: Just saw we can directly upload pics from our phones!! What a time saver! Great job Glu  B) 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    edited October 2017
    I'm from Russia. Itunes gift cards are available in here but not the Google Play ones. And I'm on Android :\
    Oh duh! I knew that :tongue: Someone started talking about iTunes and I don't know why I just jumped on that lol. Well, hopefully you get your new card soon! I had to order a new credit card recently because someone decided to steal it and buy $1000 in tickets to Sea World :confounded: It completely sucks
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Silz1217 said:
    Silz1217 said:

I understand your struggle @Anastasia_V.  :(
    I usually find iTunes gift cards only in shops in my city and any Google Play gift cards I come across are usually sold in a city on the other side of the country *sigh*
    So I just opt to use my debit card too. Which I just forgot is about to expire tomorrow and it's a public holiday. FML!!!!  :s 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    That sucks @soundspretty I hope the bank refund you your money .. I’m glad my bank send me a notification instantly when I make a purchase or take out money that way I know if something goes wrong and I can dispute the charge and freeze my card ..  
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Stefan001 said:
    Silz1217 said:
    Silz1217 said:

I understand your struggle @Anastasia_V.  :(
    I usually find iTunes gift cards only in shops in my city and any Google Play gift cards I come across are usually sold in a city on the other side of the country *sigh*
    So I just opt to use my debit card too. Which I just forgot is about to expire tomorrow and it's a public holiday. FML!!!!  :s 
    Omg nooo !! But shouldnt you have the new card already in the mail? Like when mine is about to expire the bank send my new one like couple weeks before  so I don’t have to wait days without a card
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thanks @KalindaKing! ;)

Also thanks @Paty for showing us the inspiration outfits. Any hint on guys' stuff?!

Guy's earnables are super cute and well putted together. Love the color of the jacket and I'm glad that there's no hair style involved, call me crazy, but lately I prefer that hairstyles are saved to the GBs or be wardrobe purchases, because people's hair preferences are so subjective that to 'force' someone to grind for something they won't make use doesn't sound good, also that spares a spot where we can get an additional piece of clothing.

I like the red coat too, not fan of the rest. I don't think our earnables are near as epic as girls' stuff, that sparkly catysuit <3 , though I'm seeing improvements here!

Guys don't worry about the backdrop, I won't leave anyone behind, my request it's just to facilitate my job. To upload the photo copy the 'direct link' from your image host site and paste it at the picture tab. Please tag my username to make sure I'll see your posts! Thanks!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    @Vats , will this background be okay?
    Otherwise I can do another one.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    edited October 2017
    Silz1217 said:
    That sucks @soundspretty I hope the bank refund you your money .. I’m glad my bank send me a notification instantly when I make a purchase or take out money that way I know if something goes wrong and I can dispute the charge and freeze my card ..  

Yes, they opened a fraud case. It was just a really weird situation all around. My husband was actually out in San Diego the week before on business and we found out about the Sea World charges because he got an email thanking him for the conservation donation.... so it's really weird that they both stole the credit card number and somehow got ahold of his email address to sign up for it. I don't get it. But yes, everything is worked out now thankfully. I guess it's nice to think that thieves can also be philanthropists? haha
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Here you go @Vats I hope this background is okay:
    Ms. Annalise

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yay, happy birthday, Kim! I love all the celebrations happening this time of year in the game.
    Here's Everly for the portrait, Vats! (I'm not sure how to tag you though, sorry!)

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Here’s my doll joining in on the birthday fun:

iOS platform
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Hey love, this time I am on time for the partyyyy lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014