KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Here’s Dolly vamping it up! Used the lightest plain background I had!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @Vats love this idea :D Here is Kiki with her platinum hair  ;)

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Vats

I'd love to join the fun <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017

Hope this works @Vats

and oh dear, my rapid recharge has vanished! I do hope it comes back for the event, party weekends are tough enough and I need to finish a bit early since Sunday will be busy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Here for the party! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So any tips&tricks for finishing the weekend event? I will do the event storyline and do parties in the calabasas home. Just wonder if I should do 3hr of 8hr? And is there a house that's better than calabasas home? Thanks! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    September said:
    So any tips&tricks for finishing the weekend event? I will do the event storyline and do parties in the calabasas home. Just wonder if I should do 3hr of 8hr? And is there a house that's better than calabasas home? Thanks! 
    Any home that can fit 7 people is pretty much the same as Calabasas. I alternate between Calabasas, Seoul, and Venice, and I can’t remember but I think there are other 7 people homes too, like Dublin. Do we know how many Prague can fit? I wanna throw a spooky haunted party lol 

i personally prefer 3 hour parties because they can just get done so much faster and I don’t have patience for parties in general. 

There aren’t really any tricks I can think of besides using th homes with the maximum amount of people, definitely do the event storyline, and make sure you’re always inviting as many people as possible. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @soundspretty So glad Sea World didn't get your money! They are quite the opposite of conservationists. As exposed in the documentary "Blackfish". 
    Android
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    September said:
    do three hour parties in houses that can host up to 7 people. i only know of the calabasas one but i also think the one in um, dublin? hosts that same amount.
    also try to do one quest of the storyline per day to get an extra boost in stars. or alternatively, do all the quests and leave the last one for the last item so you finish faster.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    We're having a party event & I LOVE IT ALL!  

Tomorrow you'll have a chance to see what happens next in the Ghost Story. Then Kim's birthday quest starts on Saturday and you're all in for a surprise at the end!

Yay! If it’s one thing I live for, it’s a long earnable hair. I’m a hair hoarder, any long style, I need to have in my closet lmao. I wish having black hair didn’t limit me so much, I can’t really participate in ombrés haha. Of course I could dye it but I have black hair irl so it feels wrong to play any other color hair, oh well. Even without the ombré I’m sure it’ll still look nice, I love the soft waves. 

In the future, a cool idea would be that black color hairstyles have an inverted ombré on top (lighter on top that fades to black instead of black fading to whatever color!  

both of the outfits are cute and out of the box, nothing boring for kim’s birthday, that’s for sure. I also wish that the boots came as a separate, but oh well, they’re still fabulous. I can’t get over the velvet!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m on countdown......in roughly 10 hours and 28 minutes the event starts and we all start the wonderful Birthday Event.  I want to scroll up, did we hear something about the themeor something?   Thing that bugs me about the new forum.....we do enough scrolling in the wardrobe trying to get to the bottom or the top, and now these pages are soooooooooo king, the last post is about a mile away from the navigation controls top right.

but That has nothing to do with the fact that in roughly 10 hours we are going to be here getting ready to tap tap tap our way to party after party after party those phenomenal clothes. Who’s going to be here with me five AN Eastern time for the event start?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I’m on countdown......in roughly 10 hours and 28 minutes the event starts and we all start the wonderful Birthday Event.  I want to scroll up, did we hear something about the themeor something?   Thing that bugs me about the new forum.....we do enough scrolling in the wardrobe trying to get to the bottom or the top, and now these pages are soooooooooo king, the last post is about a mile away from the navigation controls top right.

but That has nothing to do with the fact that in roughly 10 hours we are going to be here getting ready to tap tap tap our way to party after party after party those phenomenal clothes. Who’s going to be here with me five AN Eastern time for the event start?
    i'm gonna spend my phone's data just so i can get to that hair faster.
    like this is pampering to the max that's gb quality hair right there.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @vats I'd ❤️ to join in too!  Thanks you always do an amazing job!

Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Vats Partytime! 
    Happy Birthday Kim!

Android
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    If you haven’t sent in a ticket, you can do it from the help pages here...  *can’t get link to work. It’s still avail fromthe old site.*.         tap the Contact Us button. Explain the situation,  and see if they can help that way.  I do know that glu is working on issues, making sure players can play is high priority.  I’m sorry you’re still waiting.  You should probably pest in Support  again. I’LL iSee if I can find out anything, then send in the ticket and post in support.  

I will be moving Any other support issues  posts to the Support thread, but I didn’t want you to just feel shuffled off Ziya. How is your sisters game?.  

Thank you Koko and Miriam for your support, I really appreciate it. My sisters game is perfectly fine, so I maybe I did something wrong when updating? Who knows; anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend and is lucky with their gift boxes. :)
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We are here to join Kim's birthday party. Can't wait to see the surprise!!
    Thanks @Vats for hosting the party. :wink:
    zwxaywvx411s.jpg
    Yay! We can finally upload images from our devices!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok, here is the first one in 2015.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5418729/happy-birthday-kim/p1    Unfortunately,  a lot of the pics are on Photobucket, and they locked down everything like ransomware.   Uh oh, if I can find a 1st Birthday Celebration from 2014, I'm going to have to change all this to the 4th Annual.  Holly also started the Fashion thread for the party in 2015, and it's here.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5418735/happy-birthday-kim-lets-party-image-thread

Last Years!!!!!  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430824/weekend-event-10-21-16-happy-birthday-kim-we-love-you

And Holly, thanks again for starting the 2015 Threads for us.  I enjoyed going over and reading them again.

Wow -blast from the past! It was so fun to reread that old thread. I actually miss Dixie’s old face but that skin color.... Yikes!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats - I really appreciate you adding Dixie to Kim’s birthday photo.

ui4mby5osszd.jpeg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thanks Vats! Finally got pictures working :)
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Guys, I'll see you in the morning, roughly 6 1/2 hours. we can do this. Deep breaths, Cleansing breaths. Pleasant thoughts, and we'll tear the stuffing out of those gift boxes in the morning. :wink:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’ll be up Koko! Super excited for the start of Kimmie’s birthday 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• ItsYaGurlCarmen1ItsYaGurlCarmen1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im so Excited for Kimmies Birthday event!!! Yay <3
    Kisses 
    Android user
    A list 
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    Here’s mine, thank you! 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I had to stick to a latex dress to twin with Kimmie!! I vividly remember doing this last year and how fun everything was.. thanks again @Vats fore creating this soon to be masterpiece with everyone in the forums.
    5Zon19e.jpg
    Now lets talk event prizes and how gorgeous everything is!! I can't wait to get my hands on that outfit and those high boots are stunning a must have!!
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm trying to make a habit of posting more and not just lurking so here's my doll for the picture!
    iOS player
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    lol whoops I should've checked before posting my pic- same outfit!
    kmtthat said:
    Thanks Vats! Finally got pictures working :)

iOS player
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    @Vats Here is my doll. She actually looks good with platinum hair. 
    IOS & Android. 
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Just over three hours to go. I’m glad it starts here at 7pm. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • NeriumNerium Registered Users 8 Posts
    I hope I'm not too late for joining the party @Vats I'm sorry if I don't participate too much in the forum since I introduced myself, but the fact that we can upload pictures directly from our device really motivates me!
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    @Vats I LOVE THIS IDEA! I'm new to this forum, hope I can be a part of it! :D

Here's Bre
    7coda53tx8qk.jpg
    ○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129