KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    I did everything (paid kstars because I was really excited.) After you talk to Kim in the Black Rabbit. You get kstars (I can't remember how much, I didn't count) no surprise yet. I'm probably going to do my android game now. Its not timed, the only gig is at popglam sydney, to meet Kim and help her with her shoot.
    IOS & Android. 
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    krystal said:
    You go to kims birthday party at the black rabbit and ypu talk to her, get starcoins then leave its not timed..

Anything else happen after? Or is that it? If that's it, that's kinda lame..
    Yeah, I had the same exact thing. I was really excited for some "surprise"(because I'm a sucker for surprises haha) but now I'm a little let down. The birthday storyline was fun though. I love throwing party's! 
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm really disappointed that we don't get anything special. I was really excited for this. 
    IOS & Android. 
  • ItsYaGurlCarmen1ItsYaGurlCarmen1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    krystal said:
    You go to kims birthday party at the black rabbit and ypu talk to her, get starcoins then leave its not timed..

Anything else happen after? Or is that it? If that's it, that's kinda lame..
    Yeah thats it :/
    Kisses 
    Android user
    A list 
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I was kinda hoping for like a SMC or even a little sale on k-stars this weekend. But zilch  :/
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessss the Kim’s birthday storyline just arrived!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh yay! So excited!
    I'm still figuring out if I should try to open one more GB palette... that jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous + the animations it has? Amazing work! And the hairstyle is beautiful too. I don't know if I should? oh my
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I did everything (paid kstars because I was really excited.) After you talk to Kim in the Black Rabbit. You get kstars (I can't remember how much, I didn't count) no surprise yet. I'm probably going to do my android game now. Its not timed, the only gig is at popglam sydney, to meet Kim and help her with her shoot.

yo if you get kstars i'm so down for it. like kstar paybacks are angel sent.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    You get 10 k stars after her surprise party. 
    judithkkh said:
    ahhh yay! So excited!
    I'm still figuring out if I should try to open one more GB palette... that jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous + the animations it has? Amazing work! And the hairstyle is beautiful too. I don't know if I should? oh my
    I too am still deciding if I want to purchase a star pack and chase at least a couple of gb items. Just my luck lately hasn’t been good. So I’m hesitant. And I was holding off cause I thought we might have a sale. But looks like we’re not so. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2017
    judithkkh said:
    ahhh yay! So excited!
    I too am still deciding if I want to purchase a star pack and chase at least a couple of gb items. Just my luck lately hasn’t been good. So I’m hesitant. And I was holding off cause I thought we might have a sale. But looks like we’re not so. 
    Exactly my thoughts, I really thought we were going to have a sale, too. Oh well, I did buy a small K-stars pack and opened a few boxes, managed to get 30 event points, the jumpsuit and the purse. :) The hairstyle was in very single palette I opened, didn’t manage to open it. I opened two more which gave me Kash and a big brown bag from the closet. Not too sad about this but not too happy either, I just hope this helps me get all of the earnables a bit faster. And no more spending until there’s an actual sale going on! :p
    If you decide to go for it, good luck Krystal! I’ll be sending lots and lots of good vibes your way <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I decided I needed help with event points and opened another box and got the purse. I figured what the hay, energy or event points wouldn't hurt and opened another and got the jumpsuit. Def not gonna push my luck any further though

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I was kinda hoping for like a SMC or even a little sale on k-stars this weekend. But zilch  :/
    Here there is still another hour before the day actually start so maybe in a hour or so we will get the SMC or sale .. i guess I’ll wait it out a little longer and see 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for the luck @judithkkh. I really, really need it. I was gonna purchase an XL pack of stars but the more I think about it; I don’t wanna waste my money. I like the gb items but I don’t love them as much as I do the earnables. So maybe save my money for Black Friday. But I’ve already got iTunes cards worth hundreds so I don’t need to.

I’m very indecisive right now. I might just take a break.
    I have just reached the clutch and now I’m 220 points is that good will I make it to the hairs?? I don’t remember the last time we had party I didn’t do event storyline so I think it was quicker but I really want to do the story just in case there is a little surprise for us 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning Dollies! Happy Happy Saturday! As far as the sale on stars, I wasn't expecting one, my eyes are on the mega Black Friday Extravaganza next month. THAT is when the phenomenal sale is on. And, there is already a SMC running for another 2 days, so I wouldn't expect a different one for her birthday. (But If you're like me, I'm buying a splurge outfit to celebrate this weekend. Probably, another costume from the shop.)
    AND in the grand scheme of things, instead of disappointment over no sales this weekend for her birthday take a step back and do you see what I see? We've entered into the start of the
    2017 Holiday Season!
    And that means the Party Train has begun! Get ready for my fave time of year in the game,
    kid1.gif
    the KK:H Holiday Season has arrived.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nud2TQNahaU
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Submissions Closed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Good morning Vatsy! How was your Anniversary? Do we have pictures from the evening? Bort and Vats - carefree and childfree for the night. Excuse me, I'm giddy because I know we're approaching the happiest time of the year. BLACK FRIDAY in the game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Now that kims bday event started I'm wondering whether I should continue the horror house Prague storyline? I did high spirits yesterday and can start the second one, ghost dance today but will that give me event points? Don't want to waste my energy on something that will not give me event points. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Good morning Vatsy! How was your Anniversary? Do we have pictures from the evening? Bort and Vats - carefree and childfree for the night. Excuse me, I'm giddy because I know we're approaching the happiest time of the year. BLACK FRIDAY in the game. :)

Morning Koko!

Certainly it was a lovely night! Bort knew that Vats was busy with the event and asked for an 1h date, wine was there to save energy and he paid the date! Vats surprised him showing up as 'Officer Vats', so no pictures allowed!

After their romantic meeting, they tuned on the final episode of the soap opera as everyone else in this country! Thank the twins for have took care of the children! <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    YES finish the Ghost story that started yesterday. 1st gig is Brew Palms, 2nd is London, then back to Prague. That's where you get event points. And after no points for Kim's Photoshoot in Sidney, I need all the points I can get.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't get any extra points after I finished the 3 gigs. Just another black screen with 'continue next week'. Maybe that's because I didn't pay the 10 k-stars...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I'm done with the Birthday storyline (and got 10 kstars, thank you so much Kim! ?) but I didn't receive any event points afterwards. I mean isn't it normal to receive event points from doing the weekend storyline gig regardless of the kind of gig (We're having a party weekend event while the Birthday gig is a professional one... I just thought we'd still receive event points)

???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    What? First this morning I wasted 92 Energy on a photoshoot and bday party that gave no event points, and gave me the same 10 Stars it charged me to hear the backstory? I could have have 72 extra event points if I had done 2 parties instead. What's next, arsenic in the cake?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nooooo I should of read the forum before starting the Sydney shoot uggghh non I’m esistono enegy on something that’s not going to give me event points! ?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    What? First this morning I wasted 92 Energy on a photoshoot and bday party that gave no event points, and gave me the same 10 Stars it charged me to hear the backstory? I could have have 72 extra event points if I had done 2 parties instead. What's next, arsenic in the cake?

Are you kidding me???

I just saw that Kim's photoshoot gig has a 6h timer, and decided to save to a later turn when my energy and pets are recharged to avoid babysit the gig and once I was just 2 points away from the pants, so I threw another party instead.

So the B'day gigs aren't giving points??? That's awful!!! And the 'special' gift it's just stars, no special bday clothing as previous years??? :heartbreak:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Vats said:
    Are you kidding me???

I just saw that Kim's photoshoot gig has a 6h timer, and decided to save to a later turn when my energy and pets are recharged to avoid babysit the gig and once I was just 2 points away from the pants, so I threw another party instead.

So the B'day gigs aren't giving points??? That's awful!!! And the 'special' gift it's just stars, no special bday clothing as previous years??? :heartbreak:

Aww yeah I was also kind of expecting the "surprise" would be more than just kstars... ?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I swear it’s SO MANY GIGS this weekend now I won’t make the hair. I’m pissed. It’s a party weekend Glu, be fair! It’s not enough time for that many gigs and a party event. I’m a little exhausted with the spooky gigs...I know it’s fun to have them tie up at Halloweeen but if there not something AWESOME at the end of a million gig storyline I am going to be annoyed...grinding here we go.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for sharing the info of the weekend gigs. I will finish the event first then do Kim’s birthday gig if we are not getting any event points. I miss last year, we just walked into downtown So Chic and collected 10 KStars from Kim. Oh well ... Happy birthday, Kim!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Phew! I'm so relieved that there won't be any SMCs this weekend lol. I had to cancel my debit card due to some reasons and ordered myself a new one a week ago. It hasn't been delievered to me yet so there's no way for me to buy things in this game right now :s 

Anyways, I'm absolutely in love with this event! Can't wait to find out what's that surprise is all about!!
    You can always buy iTunes/google play card to buy the SMC 
    Sadly enough, gift cards are not available in my country. Debit cards/PayPal are my only ways to go :(
    Wait I don’t want to sound bad I hope you don’t take it the wrong way  but if they sell iPhone there they have to have the game cards like at a Apple store or any electronics store where they sell phones computer tv etc  ?! What country are you from? If u don’t mind me asking 
    I'm from Russia. Itunes gift cards are available in here but not the Google Play ones. And I'm on Android :\
    I understand your struggle @Anastasia_V.  :(
    I usually find iTunes gift cards only in shops in my city and any Google Play gift cards I come across are usually sold in a city on the other side of the country *sigh*
    So I just opt to use my debit card too. Which I just forgot is about to expire tomorrow and it's a public holiday. FML!!!!  :s 
    Omg nooo !! But shouldnt you have the new card already in the mail

I'm so sorry for posting this but I just couldn't find another way of getting rid of this annoying draft :angry:

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny