Has anyone else lost items from their game?

lostmyplanelostmyplane Registered Users 1 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH FAQ & Support
i lost my plane, furniture, clothing (including my favourite dress, Kendall jenners MMVA long sleeve cream embellished dress) but have retained some things? Like I've lost that event item, but I've kept the kross over event clothing. 

I have switched devices but I did click restore special purchases. I've only transferred from one phone so I'm really confused. Has this happened to anyone before? Did it get fixed? What was glus response? 

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sometimes when you transfer over your game it doesn't transfer the full progress. So for example maybe you were at level 40 a few months ago but since then reached level 43. However when you tried to transfer your game it went back to a version from months ago where you're still at level 40. Do you think that is the case?

The special purchases will restore any k-star packs or purchasable clothing like the SMC outfits, but won't work for event items or anything like that, that was earned through the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017

I've lost an item or two in a transfer of the game, I realized when I earned one back again on a TB event. Just about your only recourse is to send a ticket to Support , and see if there is anything Customer Care can do to help. Sometimes the data loss is so slight you don'the notice it. That's what happened in my case, I'm sorry this happenedto you, good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amydn0amydn0 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I lost my gameplay today when I got my new phone. Wasn’t happy but I have screenshots of clothing items I lost due to an open event. Do you think support would be able to help?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are missing items you purchased with real cash, then you can send a copy of your receipts to Support, and ask them to look in your game, and restore the special purchases.  When you transfer the game, you are likely to experience some data loss, if you played after your last game save.  Generally speaking things purchased with game currency/stars can't be replaced.  But you are welcome to send a ticket to customer care.  Sorry this happened to you.  
    You can send an ingame ticket from the top left of your game screen
    ( lll/ help/ glu support)   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary