***KK:H Weekday Event - 10/23/17 After the Parties-What's Next?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Holiday Season 2017 Continues

That's right, we're in after a bumpy start, and we can start to count down the days till BlackFriday. But first, we have Halloween, and before that, yes, before that, we have
Tomorrow's New Event.

Now, we haven't a clue or anything. The closest thing we have to a clue is this.....
There's actually a hidden spoiler somewhere on the forum and I don't think anyone has found it yet! :o
Notice it's not a word about when this hidden spoiler falls into play, but that doesn't mean it's not sooner rather than later.
Such a quandary, I know what to do, we call in our recently birthday'd girl, the reason this game exists..........
o108q7ap6bqx.gif
Oh yes Kim, we do need you.
See, we're all tired, and still working on your Birthday Party event, but if we don't have the thread open, as you say- we can't get spoilers.
So, what do we do now Kim?
lcnqjvvagop3.gif
Oh, come on, help us? What else do you have to do?
cypy3ce4eeki.gif
Ok, I see nothing, but please, I have family plans, can you just dance this thread open so I can get things moving? Oh, great, where's Kim?
1b469zllg7jr.gif
Thank you Kris.
Ok, guys, Kim will be here any minute to open this puppy.....
2kd19saed59k.gif

Yay! Thank you Kim. Thread's open,
Let's Rock!
B)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We're Open!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Woo! Hoping for some good news, like reality show event. But honestly so tired from grinding this weekend will probably sit it out this week, tend to my businesses, and get geared up for the bunch of gigs they will expect us to do next weekend (really hoping it’s not a lot, as so many of us will have Halloween plans!) ? 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I still think it’s a date event since she posted the spoilers of kim birthday with a capital and highlight I LOVE IT ALL .. but I could be wrong .. I went through her posts and I didn’t see anything but that and that social media fragrance post .. which idk how they would incorporate a fragrance in the game unless is about endorsements gig related ..

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS PLEASE PLEASE 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    My hopes are for a professional weekday event! We just did a dating thing, and tbh, I haven't recouped the 30K or so each game spend dating last time. Oh who am I kidding? I would love a SYS. I could finish decorating the house for Halloween in between voting. But as long as it's not more parties i'll be happy.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's going to be a 5-Heart Throwback Event (Dating)!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So people's 2 least favorite events one after the other? I would have preferred something that gives me a reason to do work gigs and storylines. They give me more kash instead of it being wasted on boyfriends who don't pay for enough of the dates.
    Platform: Android

Ufff, dating. I have the Kash but we’ll see how I’m feeling. My doll is loving the single life, no one calling her demanding dates all the time. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    So I got it right!!! Lol I just hope there are at least 2 tb boxes I hate the black and gold ones you never get anything in it! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited October 2017
    Ok here'so the silver lining......after Dating we should be in for a good run, floating on a dream. Breezing through the express line at the supermarket, a pass right through the black velvet ropes of the nightclub of life.....no? Aw come on. We got this. There are cheap dating places......my strategy only grind on the game that still needs those darn sunnies. I need more time here, I'm learning. I moved a post to the right place. I'm rewarding myself with a eucalyptus kiwi bath. Mmmmmmmm learninsomething get a reward. But watch out....i'my bringing up the device with the keyboard from hell, yiu'very read it'seems work,

B) BTW, the smiley face that used to show at beginning of each event thread while current? I'm doing a * or maybe two, so you can easily spot them in the listing. Always thinking. Hey, besides, I want to be Couple number 1. I'm close. Aren'the you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh no, not dating.
    after divorcing my wife and not being able to get her back at all, i've been a serial spinster so i always get 1h dates lmaooo.
    i have a question about black friday tho... will we get discounts on lipstick and hair colors? because i've been saving up for like, a year now, and i'm ready to splurrrgeee on some hayyyurrrrrr

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ooooo! A dating event! Maybe I’ll reach Couple #1 this time??
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    dating events aren’t my favourite at all.  i usually don’t finish weekday events with my busy school schedule but i’ll try my hardest to finish.  i guess i’ll be dating at club tulip to save up kash after i bought the seoul home this weekend!
    iOS platform
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I will have to sit this event out. I started a new iOS game and have only $14k. I was hoping for a professional gigs TB event so I can participate while I catch up on the 12 gigs backed up on my "To Do" list. I'm just gonna focus on these this week.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I just got a divorce so I too will not be participating. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I’m reunited with my divorced hubby so I’ll be pretty excited to date, I’m also trying to go for #1 to see what I’ll get  :#

I wasn’t able to reach my tb box last week because of school etc so Oak will hopefully help me get there quickly. Have fun, friends! 
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Heads up, there’s also a SMC, Kim’s Halloween genie outfit 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Wow, maybe it’s the fact that my doll is wearing practically nothing but velvet lingerie under a big coat, but my husband is being so giving today... he just offered to pay for the dates at Oak, THREE times in a row! 

I knew there was a reason I married him ? lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2017
    lol my new husband to be for the week just commented this ? I know their text bubbles are randomly generated but it really fits the outfit :p. I mean I'm sitting there in only velvet underwear with a fur coat after all! Haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Love that comment, talk about passive aggressive....hey, I overslepted got a whole 6 hours instead of 5. Ok, thank yu9 glu. This is my weekend with that SMC. Now, before I cry, can someone tell me if the shoes can be worn separately?

Good morning
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MadelynKkhMadelynKkh Registered Users 4 Posts
    Love that comment, talk about passive aggressive....hey, I overslepted got a whole 6 hours instead of 5. Ok, thank yu9 glu. This is my weekend with that SMC. Now, before I cry, can someone tell me if the shoes can be worn separately?

Good morning

Yes they can be worn separately. ?
    Daily iOS Player
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut, yes the shoes can be worn seperately. B)
    I only got till the first box and won’t participate further...
    3n4c7rafwtlt.jpeg
    Loving the SMC..... <3<3<3
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Good morning! 
    I think I'm having some kind of party event hangover. Soo tired of grinding.. My first box had energy. Yawn. Just glad we're not having a SYS. Have to travel all day tomorrow. Yawn again.
    #notmotivatedatall
    Android
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am loving this SMC mr4jccsqnn1s.jpeg
    r8984nabq1xj.jpeg
    Here is Victoria looking beautiful with her BFF Kim
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited October 2017
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »

I'm loving the Arabian SMC posts everyone! I'm not sure If I will be getting it for myself the shoes are nice and the hair I feel like can be used aside from halloween. BUT If you take a look at Victoria's left ear it looks like there's some clipping issues with the hair tie I don't know if it's that just specific earrings or any long ones. :p

*** Also what is it? Two SMC so far in the update? and another one for if we have the usual VIP event... oof I'm guessing it will be the translucent outfit. been waiting forever since its teaser for the clutch!
    edited October 2017
    Eh, decided to just do the event. First box was kash, ugh. Something tells me my TB box won’t feel like it was worth it, I still have so many items to get. Halfway through the second box and finally getting longer than one hour dates with my new flavor of the month. Felt bad turning down his proposal, but what doll marries someone they have been dating a day?
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »

I'm loving the Arabian SMC posts everyone! I'm not sure If I will be getting it for myself the shoes are nice and the hair I feel like can be used aside from halloween. BUT If you take a look at Victoria's left ear it looks like there's some clipping issues with the hair tie I don't know if it's that just specific earrings or any long ones. :p

*** Also what is it? Two SMC so far in the update? and another one for if we have the usual VIP event... oof I'm guessing it will be the translucent outfit. been waiting forever since its teaser for the clutch!
    I think it might be a slight bug on glu part but I don’t mind the Smc is gorgeous and is definitely going in my lookbook ❤️

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Date events are such wild cards. I don't know how to feel about them, I mean we can't choose their timer to start, then we have to rely that the 'vintage wine' button will pop up to spare energy, and we don't have a clear view about how much money we'll spend during the event.

Sometimes you can go on an 1h date and spend more energy then you would spend on an 8h one. There are times your spouse pays like 80% of the time, and there are other times they doesn't pay once! :trollface:

So date events can be awesome as equally frustrating. Anyway, I won energy in the first box, which I rather than money (if I'm not getting k-stars), this way I can conquer the world boxes easily.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oak used to be more generous allowing us to spend $650 for wine for a lot of points. But, I will NOT take 1 hour Dates at Oak. I contemplate 2 hour dates there, if you hit the wine right off the bat you're done in 8 energy. If you don't you can (I did) spend 32 energy on that same date. I just cancel 1 hour dates. They're not at all helpful during an event. For my normal date, if I draw a one hour I take it and smile. :) I just go somewhere other than Oak for a hour date.
    I'm just so happy with all the purple costumes this year. and the shoes I bought 3 times this morning? I will wear them till they are stumps. I LOVE those shoes. Thank you glu. the rest of the costume is great too, oh, my earring is stuck in the gold band of the hairstyle. Ouch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I decided to compare the 2 SMC which one is y’all favorite?ffwv64my8nd1.jpeg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I am obviously in the minority here, but I love dating events... My doll has plenty of Kash so I solely date at Soho, where you can finish a 2-hour date mostly with just 4 energy.
    OMG and that SMC!!! I just had to buy it!!
    fr8aq0ph94ki.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________