***KK:H Weekday Event - 10/23/17 After the Parties-What's Next?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I actually really like dating events as well. I don't think they're as bad to grind for, and relatively easy to finish. Plus I don't have to worry about my spouse calling in the middle of an event wanting to go on a date :tongue:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »
    I decided to compare the 2 SMC which one is y’all favorite?ffwv64my8nd1.jpeg
    Oooooooooh I can't decide!! I got them both <3 !!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already mentioned I don't like spending all that money on dating events, esp. since I want the Prague home soon, but at least I got 25 kstars in the first box when the rest of the options were only energy, bags and that camera from a previous SYS.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ZAOoLS4.png?1
    !!! :heart::heart:

I will say after buying the Venice house and a couple luxe goals this weekend I am down to $45k kash so I'm a little worried. May have to try and fit in some gigs if funds get low.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Just went on four dates in ten minutes and before the last one even have me the ending blurb from Ray about our relationship, I got that idiotic 'We haven't seen... In awhile' glitch that steals your fans. 

Something needs to be done about this. 

Enough already. 

It's been months. 

This is only supposed to pop up when you blow off your relationship. 

Fix this Glu. 

...only one more reason I hate dating events. 
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I love this pose with this outfit! I look like I’m hosting a beautful Halloween costume party mm69r2ry0n2z.png
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ZAOoLS4.png?1

I will say after buying the Venice house and a couple luxe goals this weekend I am down to $45k kash so I'm a little worried. May have to try and fit in some gigs if funds get low.

I got the same thing in the exact same spot :smiley:

PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I usually only shoot for the first GB during dating midweeks. I think this looks pretty darn good for a black box palette!
    mcc8bxpvhsi2.png
    Feels good to open K-stars. I was unreasonably moody and upset over the entire weekend event (that too-expensive cut scene, and missing out on the sparkly GB jumpsuit is still giving me big-time "the item that got away" feelings), which is why I haven't been posting, because I knew I'd just act like a huge grump and a Debbie Downer if I let myself comment on anything, haha.

Good luck to everyone climbing the top couples chart! And I hope everyone who purchases the SMC has fun with it. The gold-banded ponytail looks great.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I think I’ m just going to earn the first box and buy a few Throwback boxes. Ever since proving the Throwback hair scam it has cured me of my TB box addiction. Def getting the SMC just for the hair though.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ray is about to catch these hands, I HAVE BEEN DATING HIM ALL DAY ARE U KIDDING 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    When the event started this morning Bort was giving me 8 hour dates and with my first box being energy I was able to go on 3 before I left. Of course now he's wanting 1 hr dates ughhhhhhh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Congrats on that choker @soundspretty! That choker will forever haunt me in my dreams. Every time I see it in my boxes I get mad at myself a little for not picking it!
    iOS platform
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    The new SMC is looking so lovely on everyone!
    I was just wondering if I bought it, is it supposed to take a while until I get it in my closet? I read the information in glu support saying i should wait a day but I'm just a little worried. I get nervous when things don't appear after a while
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    I was just wondering if I bought it, is it supposed to take a while until I get it in my closet? I read the information in glu support saying i should wait a day but I'm just a little worried. I get nervous when things don't appear after a while

I would wait until tomorrow @Zelena_kkh. I get how frustrating it must be but if you don't receive it, you can always contact in-game support with a picture of your receipt.
    iOS platform
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ZAOoLS4.png?1

congrats!
    i've been chasing that choker and have missed it in like 4 boxes already and i always get so mad lmaoo.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    q97loqh3hvzs.png

All the options....
    IOS

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    q97loqh3hvzs.png

All the options....

If that's going to happen, it should only happen when it's all K-stars.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ouch that is painful. especially if you sat in front of the unopened boxes and labored over your decision of what to pick. You got a very bad palette.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    q97loqh3hvzspng

All the options....

I totally feel your pain
    Although I guess my luck was at least in theory 1/8th better
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Omg all kash palettes are real? That’s just....ridiculous. Obscene. I’m grinding to the gold box tonight...50 points away. Just want to jam through this event and have some down time before the many many many gigs we are liable to get next weekend.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
    edited October 2017
    Koakuma wrote: »
    KaylaJ said:

All the options....

I totally feel your pain
    Although I guess my luck was at least in theory 1/8th better

I felt slightly good that at least I didn't have a chance, you had kinda one lol
    I'm actually shocked I didn't somehow choose a $250
    IOS

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Whoo! First good black box prize in a while ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ugh, I also got a tweet from Ray saying has anyone heard from so and so in a while? And lost fans! I’ve done nothing but went on dates with my wife today! So annoying!!!

this is my first time doing a dating event. Im switching between monstrobull and Oak. I’m #18 on the top couples list, I hope this is the week I get to #1!!! Or at least close. :)

good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to see the throwback items you all get!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »

You get it almost immediately, but, the pieces are not where you would expect. The hair is after the last GB (I have a few Kollections hairstyles between tne GB hair and the Halloween. But it'seems in Long hair right after the GBs. All 3 pieces are shortly under the last GB for theater catgory.
    If you still don'the find it, contact customer care, now you have exactly 48 hours to get either Apple itunes, or Google Play to issue a refund, then you can try the purchase again. Good luck and if you need more help from the forum, post again but in the FAQ and Support sectiin. Just be aware of the 48 hour clock for refunds fromy Apple or Google.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Whew, really could have chosen badly on this, but as I’m K star poor was very happy with my gold box!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh @KaylaJ, that is just the worst pallette... so sorry...
    I got energy and energy in my first two boxes.
    Oh and Cletus finally decided to pay for an 8-hour date at Oak!! So my doll is hsvind a lot of vintage wines and fancy meals  :D

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Ray is about to catch these hands, I HAVE BEEN DATING HIM ALL DAY ARE U KIDDING 
    LMAO!! ???? 
    Crying!!
    How does that even happen? Well, the devil is a thirsty demon.
    >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you get tired a need a break from your GoTo dating venue, take a gondola ride in Venice. The scenery is changing because you’re gently moving down the beautiful Canals of Venice. It’s very inexpensive, moderate on energy. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited October 2017
    KaylaJ said:
    q97loqh3hvzspng

All the options....
    That's just cruel... There's no way glu could think that's ok... Not even a single star/energy ... Wow
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •