***KK:H Weekday Event - 10/23/17 After the Parties-What's Next?

1235Next

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Kim just posted this on her story:
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    Kim just posted this on her story:
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    Omg I really hope it’s an SMC I want it but I still want the other one also with the see through dress 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    HJJYFmx.png?1

Huh. These were not worth the grind. Nor the fact that I'm down to $15k :dizzy:

giphy.gif
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    HJJYFmx.png?1

Huh. These were not worth the grind. Nor the fact that I'm down to $15k :dizzy:

giphy.gif

I just wanted you to know that you can't just say the word "bankruptcy" and expect anything to happen.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I just wanted you to know that you can't just say the word "bankruptcy" and expect anything to happen.

I didn't say it. I declared it.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    edited October 2017
    How does this event work to get the boxes?
    PC Platform
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i finished this event.
    i hated every second of it but i at least got some shoes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I actually quite like dating events. With a little grinding i manage quite well. This one and the last dating event I finished a day early as well. So strange we all have such different experiences. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I really enjoy dating events but I totally get  why people who are already #1 and maxed their achievements would not be as enthusiastic as I am. Hope they can add more exciting features about dating!

I hit #7 and I’m two dates away from completing lovers 7 achievement, it’s great! I got these shorts and I like them but they don’t work with knee high boots when you can wear them even with skirts etc. I’ll check some threads and groups on social media and if I can’t find an answer I’ll send a ticket. If anyone knows a way I appreciate it! 

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    I guess my issue with dating events is that date durations are not up for us to decide and there is no real payout after getting to be the #1 couple. on top of everything, your cash is basically wasted away on vintage wine, and this is particularly annoying when it's 1 hour dates.
    like, i went from 135k to 70k because i kept getting 1h dates, even though i was already married. not to mention that if you go to other places where cash is not mandatory like asadaux, you do get a decrease in energy which makes the grinding even harder. this is why i stick to oak and even then, every single time a dating event happens, i think it over twice.
    @genthea , this is an issue of layering. some items, like knee-high boots, cannot be layered with shorts or pants.
    it's the same reason you can't work jackets separately. unfortunately, this has been an issue since forever.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    egg said:
    I guess my issue with dating events is that date durations are not up for us to decide and there is no real payout after getting to be the #1 couple. on top of everything, your cash is basically wasted away on vintage wine, and this is particularly annoying when it's 1 hour dates. like, i went from 135k to 70k because i kept getting 1h dates, even though i was already married. not to mention that if you go to other places where cash is not mandatory like asadaux, you do get a decrease in energy which makes the grinding even harder. this is why i stick to oak and even then, every single time a dating event happens, i think it over twice. @genthea , this is an issue of layering. some items, like knee-high boots, cannot be layered with shorts or pants. it's the same reason you can't work jackets separately. unfortunately, this has been an issue since forever.
    oh no, they would have been great together :( but thanks for explaning <3 
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    egg said:
    I guess my issue with dating events is that date durations are not up for us to decide and there is no real payout after getting to be the #1 couple. on top of everything, your cash is basically wasted away on vintage wine, and this is particularly annoying when it's 1 hour dates. like, i went from 135k to 70k because i kept getting 1h dates, even though i was already married. not to mention that if you go to other places where cash is not mandatory like asadaux, you do get a decrease in energy which makes the grinding even harder. this is why i stick to oak and even then, every single time a dating event happens, i think it over twice. @genthea , this is an issue of layering. some items, like knee-high boots, cannot be layered with shorts or pants. it's the same reason you can't work jackets separately. unfortunately, this has been an issue since forever.
    genthea said:

egg said:

I guess my issue with dating events is that date durations are not up for us to decide and there is no real payout after getting to be the #1 couple. on top of everything, your cash is basically wasted away on vintage wine, and this is particularly annoying when it's 1 hour dates.
    like, i went from 135k to 70k because i kept getting 1h dates, even though i was already married. not to mention that if you go to other places where cash is not mandatory like asadaux, you do get a decrease in energy which makes the grinding even harder. this is why i stick to oak and even then, every single time a dating event happens, i think it over twice.
    @genthea , this is an issue of layering. some items, like knee-high boots, cannot be layered with shorts or pants.
    it's the same reason you can't work jackets separately. unfortunately, this has been an issue since forever.

yeah it's really bad because i wish i could layer knee-high boots with pants. i kinda hope they make that a possibility in the future.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    genthea said:

egg said:

yeah it's really bad because i wish i could layer knee-high boots with pants. i kinda hope they make that a possibility in the future.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS