Options

Facebook

LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
Right so after being blocked by Facebook on my Kkh account I created another one and now this one has been blocked and just keep getting this message. This is the most frustrating thing! Have other people experienced this as I made friends with so many of you who had separate Kkh Facebook profiles why do they keep blocking poor me? I know this is nothing glu can fix just wanted other gamers input and advice! Thanks in advance! ❤️❤️

B3EC71F2-A040-4F54-B65B-4A4214298285_zpsltof73nq.png
KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
Playing on iOS

Comments

• Options
    Right so after being blocked by Facebook on my Kkh account I created another one and now this one has been blocked and just keep getting this message. This is the most frustrating thing! Have other people experienced this as I made friends with so many of you who had separate Kkh Facebook profiles why do they keep blocking poor me? I know this is nothing glu can fix just wanted other gamers input and advice! Thanks in advance!

B3EC71F2-A040-4F54-B65B-4A4214298285_zpsltof73nq.png

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did they give you a reason for the block?
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hi Lyanna this happened to me several times that I wanted to just give up but I figured it out, it is more than likely your locations for some reason it is placing you in different cities in the state or region you are located in and it is making Facebook think someone else is in your account. Once I turned off locations completely that didn't happen to me any more when I made my account for the 4th time so perhaps if you try what I did then that suspicious activity notice and having your account disabled will go away the way it did for mine.

Hope I've helped and best of luck :smile:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is awful. And from what I’ve heard you can’t even talk to. Anyone to resolve it, at least not easily. It’s not affecting your game is it? I mean your friends are still changing right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    This is awful. And from what I’ve heard you can’t even talk to. Anyone to resolve it, at least not easily. It’s not affecting your game is it? I mean your friends are still changing right?

You can but it doesn't matter because they're still going to ask for information like a picture or some form of identification proving you are who you say you are and it takes a week for them to confirm that you are the person in the photo or the ID you send them and even then it isn't guaranteed that they'll give the account back to you or won't ask for you to prove that you are you again the only way it stopped for me is when I turned off location on my device which is what I suggested her to do since it has worked for me, I'm hoping it'll work for her.
  • Options
    They just said due to unusual activity! All I was doing was adding other dolls as friends I don't understand why they've done this.

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    @astray oh thank you for your advice! It's good to know it's not just happening to me it's the most annoying thing, I'll have to give that a try. The first account they blocked I sent them a picture of myself and the second time a picture of Lyanna haha. @kokokokonut it seems like it does affect the dolls in the game as the game logs you out of Facebook and the dolls freeze, so sad! Xx

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Did they give you a reason for the block?

It is due to suspicious activity being noticed on the account they've done that to several people including myself, I turned off locations and they stopped disabling my accounts.
  • Options
    Oh damm, I thought hopefully the game could log in you just couldn't. I hope they un-restrict you soon. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Weird! I wonder why that's an issue.
  • Options
    I'm going to try that now @astray Sorry to everyone who I'm adding for the third time!

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    You're welcome @Lyanna
  • Options
    Hi Lyanna, I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you had started identical threads in both the FAQ and the Gen Discussion subforums. I merged them together, and apologize if it seems choppy, but it shouldn't be too bad.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so from what i'm getting it's because location is activated? i've added two people so far but nothing has really happened, although i do have my location deactivated.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Hi Lyanna, I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you had started identical threads in both the FAQ and the Gen Discussion subforums. I merged them together, and apologize if it seems choppy, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Sorry about the two threads I made the faq/support one first but wasn't sure if many people would see it there and I wanted to see if others were having similar experiences. I tried to delete that one but I don't think it's possible, thanks for merging them together! I'm on my 4th Facebook profile I shall see if they block me and if so I'll just have to use my regular one. Sad times!
    egg wrote: »
    so from what i'm getting it's because location is activated? i've added two people so far but nothing has really happened, although i do have my location deactivated.
    I had location deactivated and i still got blocked! It seems to me the problems begin when you start adding loads and loads of friends. I think because I'm in the uk and I'm assuming most of the players are American that Facebook thinks something dodgy is going on!

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Lyanna wrote: »

Sorry about the two threads I made the faq/support one first but wasn't sure if many people would see it there and I wanted to see if others were having similar experiences. I tried to delete that one but I don't think it's possible, thanks for merging them together! I'm on my 4th Facebook profile I shall see if they block me and if so I'll just have to use my regular one. Sad times!
    I had location deactivated and i still got blocked! It seems to me the problems begin when you start adding loads and loads of friends. I think because I'm in the uk and I'm assuming most of the players are American that Facebook thinks something dodgy is going on!

I'm in the UK too and I believe that it's the locations as well as the amount of people you add or accept requests from they assume it is spam that is where the unusual activity notice comes from when you log on also I've noticed that when I logged onto Facebook through desktop it logged me out and stated there was suspicious activity and I needed to add a phone number the first time and the second time it stated I needed to upload a photo of myself did it do that to you or did it automatically ask for a photo? @Lyanna
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »

I am in the UK as well and most of my friend's are American, it has nothing to do with them being mostly American, it is the location as well as the amount of friends you add or accept Facebook assumes it is spam hence the unusual activity notice so I figured that if i cleared my login activity then they won't assume that you're logged into more than one device in more than one location and also I started to accept my friends little by little as well as not add a ton of people for some odd reason it assumes that you aren't you or assumes your account is hacked or sending spam.
  • Options
    @astray Yeah I think maybe the two things combined leads to problems. Like I say i disabled location services on my third attempt of a profile and they still blocked me and it did seem to be after adding loads of people, and I also had a message pop up asking if I'm sure I knew the people I was adding. This time I've only added about five friends yesterday and accepted about five today. It's nice to see my game filling up with beautiful dolls that update their outfits. Still have quite a few in the basic clothing and hair. I'm going to treat this new profile like a new born, every so gently!

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I think it might have something to do with the type of name you use. You could be flagged by your name looking like a “fake account”. In a sense, it is.. so they might look at it as a spam account. By “fake”, I mean if it’s not your legal name, it’s not “real”. Facebook is meant for keeping in touch and what not so if they feel like people are creating accounts for a use that isn’t for its intended purpose, it could get flagged. I tried this also and never did anything involving location? I never even used my account besides making sure my Kendall and Kylie game was logged in. I went to log onto that account about a week ago and it said it’s been shut down. I have no idea when it was shut down either since I completely forgot about it. Either way, the location part could play into them thinking it’s an account meant for something suspicious. 

?