☂ Umbrella Hub of Reference & Handy Threads

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
In order to make your searching easier, we've linked all the current Reference threads here for your convenience. These are works in progress for you, but unless you are an active contributor to a thread, we ask you don't post there. If you'd like to become a contributor, please pm me. Hope this helps, and Huge Huge Props and Much Thanks 3 to the our
Thread Starters & Contributors.
l79ycdm6j7pygif

Weekend Events * TBs * VIPs * Updates * & * Clothes *
KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia - Game Timeline with Pictures, a chronicle of events and updates.
KK:H 2019 Weekend Fashion Runways - Compiled thread of each of the Weekend Fashion Threads
Weekend Fashion Runway Thread Index - Links to the start of each Weekend in the 2019 Fashion Runway thread
Limited Time Offers - Kim's Closet, SMC, Fashion Goals
Lovers Achievement List
Guide to Reality Achievements- Your step by step guide to completing Reality Achiements
Female Throwback Items - Listing of all Female TB items as they become available .
Male Throwback Items - Listing of all Male TB items as they become available .
VIP Subscription Overview - Listing of VIP female items & gigs  by the Month
Event History Listing Text listing of Weekend and Special Events , for those who want to skip the pictures.
Update Guide - Listing of Update Specifics (does not include clothes)

DejaVu Wishlist/Things We Really Really Want - Comprehensive list of everything we have ever seen in the game but haven't yet acquired. 

Game Locations* Homes* Pets* & Business Opportunities
KK:H Building Locations
KK:H Business Opportunities - Face SheetBusiness - Lets Talk about Business (Discussion thread)
Location of Tappables - (needs new contributor....any takers?)

Suggestions - Fashion/Beauty editing
Love & Marriage.  Share your story of love and marriage in the game.  Pictures of the Happy couple encouraged.
If you have any suggestions for other threads you think should be included here, please send me a message. :)

******** 5/3/20.    check out our new Guide to Reality Achievements.  Lovingly compiled by @Rikk

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.