KK:H Weekday Event -10/30/17 - Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat SYS

Comments

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I'm really disappointed, that we don't get a discount on those fangs. Even 25 k-stars is a lot, but 40 - that's too much. I have lots of businesses in a game, but with their small payouts it is impossible to save up for VIP event or Black Friday sale. And this is really weird - the prices are growing, while the payouts are still the same. I understand that GLU needs to make money on the game, but as I am student, I just can't afford to buy big k-star packs or golden VIP, for example. I really hope, that someday we will get those 40 k-stars instead of kash and energy in the event boxes.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Oh no the event already started!! Could not figure out why it started an hour early but then I dawned on me... my country already switched to Daylight Savings last Saturday and the US has not yet... lol! Well just submitted my first look:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't usually vote for the outfit we just earned, but costume, even 'homemade ' is getting my vote over no costume just fangs. Am I right? Good morning dollies. AM I RIGHT? My next look is going to be Vampire hematologist. Im doctor. So, while not a costume per say, the concept of a bloodsucking Vampire being a hematologist...lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yes @LindaVB! We are getting a k star for every professional gigs!
    Btw I already see a lot of this weekend's costume and Kim's birthday dress+boots... :neutral:
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017

Sets alarm and crosses fingers.

Also, my rapid recharge vanished on Saturday. Usually comes and goes before an update, maybe next week?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited October 2017
    Ok, we need some shaking up in here......time for some early morning cartoons
    https://youtu.be/1JOwxnVoG6Q
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017
    LindaVB said:

Oh no the event already started!! Could not figure out why it started an hour early but then I dawned on me... my country already switched to Daylight Savings last Saturday and the US has not yet... lol! Well just submitted my first look:

See, this is a perfect homemade. Halloween items. That'said all I ask for. Same thing tomorrow, i'my the B on the block because I make the little Fockers (I LOVED THOSE MOVIES LOL) say Trick or Treat. I stand at the door like I'm stuoid, and don't hand it out, unless I can coerce a Trick or Treat, or something. Say Halloween and we're good you know. But ring the bell and stand there with a vapid look and no words just outstretched arms with open bags.

Kayla, you'really good too because the look works as a vampire, the all pblack, the lace boot fronts. Don'the dress like you'really going to a garden party and the game slapped the fangs on you. Ok, early morning rant about lazy kids is over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I enter the first one with the earnable dress from this past weekend but I’m going to just try different looks so far these 4 
    the musketeer the classy daisy duke the golden queen angel and the fashion thief 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Love these looks. I love masks. I'm still trying to work on vampire doc. Zombie eyes? A mask? Oh i'll try elite eyes before I commit to zombie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017
    Ok, here’s Dr. Apple. Angeline, you’re looking a little tired my dear. Let the bad doctor take you for a bite. Muhahahaha.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

I think Glu really likes Vats. Pink sweatshirt under the jacket for a prize? And I love the 2 girl prizes, but before those...l must pick a good Tb box. Oh, am I getting another crack at the grey sunnies? Ok, I’m in. Lol. Like I was ever out. :D

They like me as much I like them! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I agree 40kstars is way too high and @kate_kkh is right the prices for items seems to be shooting up but our payouts are staying the same. If the winnable items were nice I'd pay it but they aren't even worth 40kstars, if they were in the closet for cash value I still wouldn't buy them, and the TB box might be something really rubbish so I won't be participating in this one! Great idea but the fangs should be at least half the price and the winnable items could be more halloweeny! Enjoy though ladies! Xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi everyone. This is my look for the first round, I am sooo excited because I love Halloween and because I am a bit sick and home, I can watch the countdown w/o missing the entries yay
    Here is my first look, still not so sure about the eyes but I'll wait for the results to see if my look is appreciated or not.
    This pose makes my doll looks more evil, perfect for Halloween and this event lol

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited October 2017
    This isn't worth the kstars they're asking for so I won't be participating, hope everyone who is participating have a blast.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    isabeau said:
    If I didn’t already have the fangs from some tb box or other I’d gotten in the past, I don’t know if I’d buy them now because I don’t like the way they look on my doll.??‍♀️Butttt...as much as I’ve grown to dislike SYS for various reasons, and I doubt I’ll ever use the top and the hairstyle, I do like events on the whole, of course, and I have no iOS STORIES left; plus, who doesn’t like prizes? And, so...well yeah, I do have the fangs.??‍♀️??‍♀️
    Ah yes, I observed this on the thread as well. 90% of people who are happy already have the fangs :D But you’re absolutely right, who doesn’t like prizes? I’m in!

Also, generally, I didn’t think they would give a kstar per gig because there’s already double on offers. But they do give lots of k-stars so I can make up for that 40 stars. Let’s roll! Here’s my doll. This is the first time this pose work out with my intentions lol

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hahahahahaha, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! I promise you I am laughing my head off! This is great!!! See? It’s something like this that really gives dolls the opportunity to get so way into it; styling, creativity. Just like with a hairstyle or an accessory, it’s the proverbial “the sky’s the limit” with the fangs. You stick us in some dress that we’re stuck wearing for days and days and days on end, there’s only so much—and so very little—you can do with that, and sorry but, it sux. It’s too big a portion of the dolls, there is little-to-no creativity; styling, which gets weaker and weaker as the time—the days—go by runs out of steam real fast. People get bored—and you can see that. All you can do is accessories and a hairstyle. More, most dolls just throw on the dress or some other constricting item, a pair of shoes, a hairstyle, and that’s it. When you give us all the freedom in the world—dolls are gonna rock. Fang you, Glu, for the opportunity giving all the dolls to really, really give it their all—and actually have a great time doing it. I lurve this!!! I’m literally sitting here voting, voting, voting just to see as many looks as I can. Like the time we had shoes; another a hairstyle; with the fangs we’re not locked into a little slice of days of h e l l. Thank you!!!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Okay, I caved!  I decided to participate because one, I need the TB box, and two, the fangs are so cool.  Not to mention that I was so happy when I opened my game this morning and saw that we get a kstar from each gig!  

I hope everyone has a great time, whether you’re participating or not!
    iOS platform
    edited October 2017
    Almost time to find out about the first round. Ugh. I hate this, and love it. Oh, big flood in my basement. That is what I'very been doing for the past 2 hours.

Edit: Ok, how did you guys do? I was lucky and owon, but the minds of the voters change quickly. I am in costume, but I'm not wearing the whole costume on any but Wonderwoman. Everyone else gets mixed around. And i'my seeing a lot of that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I love SYS events!! I’ve always wanted the fangs too, so I’m participating. The hair and outfit is meh, so I won’t be sad if I don’t finish the event, but I want the boxes!!!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    @kokokokonut my first round was good cause I won! So happy that my look is appreciated, now I'm waiting for the results of the second one. 
    In the meantime I see a lot of great looks ? 
    @LindaVB your doll always slay every outfit, I'm envious of her style! (In a good way thogh!) 
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I'm going to try to stand out by wearing red. Hopefully it works.
    I'm hoping my raven shows up in the sys. Has anyone seen a raven yet? I haven't.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I love your look @webra!! The best one I've seen yet. I like that you even went with creepy eyes.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What a fabulous event! Having so much fun voting.

@webra You look stunning! 

But it kills me to see the raven.. Went chasing it only to get energy, event points, energy, more energy... Had to stop because it was just not my weekend! 
    No raven for the birdgirl..
    Android
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2017

Ok, here’s Dr. Apple. Angeline, you’re looking a little tired my dear. Let the bad doctor take you for a bite. Muhahahaha.

Ohmygod! I love that koko. I just need to know: where'd you get that doctors outfit? I need it!

Here's my dolls look, I went for a not so innocent red riding hood. I wanted to use a Halloween photo booth but a. the raven doesn't show up in the photo booth b. I don't have a Halloween photo booth :( Really hoped we'd get to buy one this Halloween but alas. Anyway the outfit won the first round of voting, so fingers crossed...
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I don't have any Halloween items, exept for this year, so this is my first cos
    I play on Android
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I’m also not participating. I’m not crazy about the fangs (too smiley?) and wouldn’t ever wear again, and no discount on them like most SYS sucks. I don’t like the sweater or hair, so def sitting out and grinding for k stars with my businesses and reality shows. Trying to get to 500 kstars before Black Friday. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
    Julia your Doll looks great. BBB And for anyone who doesn’t have a costume per se there are enough wacky things you can put together from our wardrobe that will give you a custom looking appearance , and isn’t that what Halloween is all about? it’s just getting dressed up differently and being people you’re not. so for anybody who doesn’t have a costume just throw together some odd looking things and then figure out who your wackey character is .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Apple went to med school in Stories. Nah, she was just a nurse in a soap opera in Stories. 150 Stars for 6 chapters. But it was still cheaper than med school. >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I've won both of my rounds so far (yay!) and got energy in my first box (meh).

I'm grateful we're earning bonus K-stars on gigs this week! Especially since Maria has been calling me with luxe goals on great clothing items on top of the Halloween TB sale.

I've seen quite a few doctor's costumes so far, but not of them have been @kokokokonut's Dr. Apple yet. I guess a lot more players got Stories than I realized.

@webra, I love your use of a creepy eye color!

I do agree that 40 K-stars for a styling item is much too high. I'm lucky enough to already own the lips but I feel bad for the players who didn't.

I wish we could add the lip gloss or balm effects to the lips! I realize that's because they're an old item, but -- I'll still put my wish out there. My doll looks so strange to me after not wearing flat-color lips in forever.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol